Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone,
I know I will be bashed and everything but that's fine I wrote before and finally got the courage to write a post again I mean I read everything on here but I think it's high time I try and spread a bit of love I know what Nandani did was wrong but think about it you were married to a guy who treated you like a slave beat you tortured you and then force himself on you and then to top it of sell you as if you were his prostitute and he your pimp for his business gains. Whenever he got a chance he would throw himself on Nandani when he was intoxicated and never in his senses why? Maybe he knew that if he was drunk he would be able to use more power and force and just hurt her more? I feel for Mauli as she does not deserve what happened to her but in some case it was also her fault I mean trying to be super human isn't right you have a husband spend time don't avoid him and work as a team include Kunal in his dream project support him but what Mauli did was leave a void he wanted to spend time with his wife get that alone time I mean Nandani is your friend but she should have separated it where she should have some alone time with Kunal and time for Nandani she shouldn't have to drag them when Kunal kept on saying to her he just wanted to spend time with her only.come to Kunal he shouldn't have cheated and acted more mature and communicated this clearly with Mauli but then again it's human nature to get tempted and then it's your own self control that you go for it or don't but in all this all three characters have some fault but Nandani's main fault is that she was a coward and didn't say no and she also gave into a new feeling that she has never experienced and was trying so hard to not fall into it she even tried to leave I mean people she is not a dark character she is just a sponge who follows or goes where she feels secure she felt secure with Mauli and Kunal and yes she is wrong to have sex with Kunal but it was the temptation that was to strong and she is not mentally stable so her character is more of a person who isn't fully aware and is easily manipulated.
Sorry for the long post but please do comment and tell me if I am wrong or if you agree
Most people don't and won't ever feel sorry for her. Everything Mauli did for her, she gives all the credit for that to Kunal, sleeps with and has affair with Kunal, behaves normally with Mauli as if she isn't cheating her, shows no remorse for having the affair with Kunal and no regret over it, just a but if sadness over seeing Mauli cry, and even now doesn't acknowledge everything Mauli did for her and still gives her no credit for it. And with all this a few people are trying to say we shouldn't hate her for this merely because she was an abuse victim in the past? No thanks. She may have been the victim then, but now she and Kunal are the culprit and Mauli the victim.
Originally posted by sammy17

Most people don't and won't ever feel sorry for her. Everything Mauli did for her, she gives all the credit for that to Kunal, sleeps with and has affair with Kunal, behaves normally with Mauli as if she isn't cheating her, shows no remorse for having the affair with Kunal and no regret over it, just a but if sadness over seeing Mauli cry, and even now doesn't acknowledge everything Mauli did for her and still gives her no credit for it. And with all this a few people are trying to say we shouldn't hate her for this merely because she was an abuse victim in the past? No thanks. She may have been the victim then, but now she and Kunal are the culprit and Mauli the victim.

Totally agree that Mauli is the victim but if you remember it was Kunal who stopped her from
Committing suicide and then Mauli came late. So that is why she is saying that Kunal helped her Kunal did help her by saying don't do this your friend won't be able to take it. But yes Mauli has always been there for Nandani but both Kunal and Mauli helped Nandani in there own respective
I agree with u dear
Ppl just blindly running behind nandini to bash her ,mock her & what not..
While mauli is a devi ..
A show with a controversial aspect attached to it, has the effect of evoking certain emotions from its audiences, and that is exactly what the makers were after. This show should have expected such backlash in the wake of their glamorization of extra marital affair. Nandini and Kunal have done wrong to a woman who has done nothing but trust them and been there for them. If those two lust birds wanted to get together, then Kunal should have ended it with Mauli first, simply as that. But he didnt and instead they shared bodily fluid together... as such the hatred the characters are receiving, is perfectly justifiable.
Originally posted by brownpride

Hi everyone,
I know I will be bashed and everything but that's fine I wrote before and finally got the courage to write a post again I mean I read everything on here but I think it's high time I try and spread a bit of love I know what Nandani did was wrong but think about it you were married to a guy who treated you like a slave beat you tortured you and then force himself on you and then to top it of sell you as if you were his prostitute and he your pimp for his business gains. Whenever he got a chance he would throw himself on Nandani when he was intoxicated and never in his senses why? Maybe he knew that if he was drunk he would be able to use more power and force and just hurt her more? I feel for Mauli as she does not deserve what happened to her but in some case it was also her fault I mean trying to be super human isn't right you have a husband spend time don't avoid him and work as a team include Kunal in his dream project support him but what Mauli did was leave a void he wanted to spend time with his wife get that alone time I mean Nandani is your friend but she should have separated it where she should have some alone time with Kunal and time for Nandani she shouldn't have to drag them when Kunal kept on saying to her he just wanted to spend time with her only.come to Kunal he shouldn't have cheated and acted more mature and communicated this clearly with Mauli but then again it's human nature to get tempted and then it's your own self control that you go for it or don't but in all this all three characters have some fault but Nandani's main fault is that she was a coward and didn't say no and she also gave into a new feeling that she has never experienced and was trying so hard to not fall into it she even tried to leave I mean people she is not a dark character she is just a sponge who follows or goes where she feels secure she felt secure with Mauli and Kunal and yes she is wrong to have sex with Kunal but it was the temptation that was to strong and she is not mentally stable so her character is more of a person who isn't fully aware and is easily manipulated.
Sorry for the long post but please do comment and tell me if I am wrong or if you agree

You said N didnt deserved the abuse by R. Yes I agree. 
Then, you said that M is at fault, because she worked and didnt spend time with her hubby. No I don't agree because victim blaming goes two ways. You said N didnt deserve abuse, but then you put the blame on M. I can say same thing, for the sake of argument: It could be N fault as well, why she stayed with an abusive hubby?
See. 

Your temptation excuse for Kunal is really weak. There is something called self control. Think about temptation and a rapist. You will get your answer. You cannot act on some of your thoughts.

Lastly, N isnt mentally unstable. They didnt show that angle. She is aware of what she is doing. She is just being selfish. Manipulated by whom? Kunal.Well she also enjoyed the sex and it was consensual so why making a big deal?

She also deserves all the hate.
Nandini was abused before doesn't give her the right to break someone's else home that too her bff who helped her so much.And nandini has no guilt at all for once she didn't think of mauli.Never acknowledge mauli's help.She is justifying her ema as some pure divine love.So I don't feel bad for nandini at all.I feel bad for mauli only.Her husband cheated her and her bff backstabbed her.
Hatred is a small word I feel for Nandini she disgusts me. She just reminds me of my college friends who were so ungrateful and always used me for their own benefits . I was so blinded that I could never see it and when finally I realized I broke down, I have locked myself in my bathroom and cried. It literally hurts. Friendship and love are two things every person hopes for and wishes for, betrayal from it breaks you up. I don't have any contact  with my college friends anymore and I'm more than lucky that I knew them only for only  three years .my childhood friends and school friends did not let me lose hope on friendship but I'm still skeptical to make new friends. Mauli's situation more complicated than mine, the one friend she considered like sister did this to her. I can't even imagine the hurt she is feeling. If not for mauli, Nandini could still rot in hell but no it was all because of kunal mauli did not do anything is what nandini has to say. Ungratefulness and selfishness has some limits. People like Nandini exist and are a shame in the name of humanity in the society. People like mauli are left heartbroken and betrayed for all the goodness they have done. The bitter truth is hundreds of maulis are left heart broken and left in darkness but kunal and Nandini will lead a happy life without guilt till karma does not hit them back. 
1 So we all agree that Nandini's life was hell, Rajdeep abused her, raped her, killed her baby, can you tell who fought Rajdeep in hospital? Who took care of Nandini when she was trying to heal herself? Kunal or Mauli?do you think a random man Kunal would have brought Nandini in his home? She was living with Kunal because Mauli was good enough to help her friend who cheated her once, but as they say once a cheater aways a cheater, Nandini's life can change but not her fitrat, she is a backstabber by nature.

2 Was Nandini responsible for the abuses she had to endure? No, right so how's Mauli responsible if Kunal and Nandini are cheaters? Forget Nandini, who's Mauli's friend, which woman who has gone through years of rape will jump in bed with another man at first opportunity? That too with her friend's, her savior's husband

3 If Rajdeep wronged Nandini, doesn't mean she gets a free pass to hurt people around her, if someone slaps me, I won't go around slapping everyone on my path, if Rajdeep was wrong then punish Rajdeep, Mauli's only mistake was bringing Nandini home, Nandini doesn't even acknowledge the fact that Mauli helped her so be it Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago
Originally posted by harshiidiv

I agree with u dear
Ppl just blindly running behind nandini to bash her ,mock her & what not..
While mauli is a devi ..

Nobody is 'blindly' accusing Nandini. Everybody saw her raasleela kaands with open eyes.

And mauli is not a devi. And she doesn't want or need to be one. Jo bhi hai, jaisi bhi hai, dusro ke patiyo ke sath bed share nahi karti. 🤢