Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

SS-Blissfull life _ journey f all leads completed

justforlyf1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

HI

Characters are same as in the show  with 2 or 3 additional characters, will add It later as the story progresses. It will be how characters reminisce their past after 15 yrs from the day of truth being out.A walk down the memory lane by all the leads.

part 1 - page 1

Part 2 - page 1

Part 3 - page1

Part 4A,B- page 2

Part 5A,B - page 3

Part 6A ,B -Page 4

Part 7 - page 5

Part 8 - Page 6

Part 9 - page 6

Part 10. Page 6,7 nandinis journey

Part 1

Mauli's Journey

This state is really beautiful , Gods own country, Kerala. It gave me a new life. I rised from ashes like a phoenix and this state provided me with everything  I needed .I am In love with my life now. but the journey wasn't easy. It had ups and downs, tears and laugh, love and hatred. now when I look at myself In the mirror I can see a different Mauli  nt sme1 what I thought I vl ever be . but I molded t like thIs. and I am happy and contended.

The day I came to know about betrayal of Kunal stIll haunts me I was numb, I didn't know where I went wrong ,because according to me Kunal was the best husband and we had an enviable relation a blissful married life, happily ever after types. I was so confident that nothing would go wrong between us. but everything crumbled like a  castle in mere 5 seconds I felt someone pulled me out from a beautiful dream. I wanted to believe It's just a dream and everything s fine but It wasn't. That day after reaching home I questioned , begged Kunal to let me know yy he did tat to me ,where I went wrong, no he didn't have any answer, I didn't know where to go ,whom to ask, what to do ?

Kunal was shoved away from home by ma but Nandini brought back him in a semi conscious state after he was attacked by Rajdeep. I went out and asked the same to her from her also I didn't get any answer the only thing both said was they just fall In love tried their best to avoid their feelings  but just couldn't.. I felt like laughing what a way of trying with out letting me know?

Did they ever considered me as a small part of their life?

Did Kunal ever loved me?

Was I wrong In helpIng Nandini?

Am I tat bad as a wife?as a friend?

Did I ever dId any mIstake to Nandini for her to back stab me?

I had thousands of questions in my mInd but none could give me an answer.

I spend day and night crying fr and begging around for answers but result was the same. didn't go to hospital , didn't even step out of room .I didn't know what I was doing . It was ma who did everything for me even saved me from my Moms accusations!! ma took care of me like a baby, she fed me, made me sleep, Informed at hospital tat I am on sick leave ,dressed my wounds which I myself didn't know how t came. After 2 weeks of constant support and advices by ma and dida.

I decided to take a decision soon ,I don't know where Kunal is, he never came infront of me even when he was at home, and I dnt want to face him too, at least till I get my mind stable.

Ma had been asking me to get back to work face the people etc but I was afraid, I worried people outside would laugh at me r pity me she assured me nothing would happen. It was den I received a message from my friend Swati who s also a gynecologist In the hospital I works for. She handle my cases when I am on leave , she called me as she needed my presence for a surgery who happened to be my patient, her case had several complications and the family had Immense trust In me. I decided to get back I am nt someone who would break someone's trust on me. and ts a matter of 2 life's .

I dressed up and Informed ma, ma was so happy fr me I cud see t n her eyes.

Surgery was a gr8 success and t took more than 6 hrs to save both life her family thanked me and I was happy to see sme1 smiling after, 2 weeks  her husband almost fall on my feet for saving his wife and baby, I felt good , someone needed me, I was worthy for someone, then I realized for the first time n past 2 weeks Ismiled ,talked vth people could bring an emotion in me and also forgot everything fr the past 6 to 7 hrs. i resided to my cabin for consultation and den rounds, and back to my cabin in the mean time nurse informed me the lady I saved woke up and I went to check  her, the joy in her eyes on seeing her baby was something i vnt experienced till date she thought she would die and she was so happy to be saved to see her child. For the first time in my career I felt jealous and I didn't know why may be because I know it's over.

That day by evening when I was about to go home , Swati knocked on my cabin. She came in with a file case and told me some woman was found unconscious in the mandir near by and  the locals brought her her. Upon checking the pulse the physician doubts her to be pregnant and referred her to swati as mine consulting time was over. On checking the patient swati confirmed her to be pregnant and identified the patient as my friend Nandini after all Nandini is known to all in the hospital after Rajdeep fiasco at hospital and swati assisted me in doing her surgery, Earth slipped on my feet I sat their numb, she asked me many details regarding Nandini and I sat their numb the only question I could ask was how many months? she said may be around 1 n half. I said her I am heading home and Nandinis records are available in the hospital records, and would discuss about t later, after swati left. I laughed hysterically den cried like a maniac, being a gynecologist myself I knew how long and how far they had been cheating me I felt like a fool. after sometime I started to think about those days why i didn't understand, hw ignorant was I? tats when the realization struck me I was busy vth my brothers marriage and also in fulfilling Kunals dream nd there he was busy in romancing and finding his pleasures vth my best friend . I felt like a filth ,who was used fr smedays den thrown out .. i again started to laugh at my plight,after some tme a sense of determination came into me after wiping off my tears nd composing myself I knocked swatis cabin , asked her fr Nandinis report. she handed it over to me without hesitation.den i headed to home vth the reports on reaching home  I found Kunal in sitting room with a long face I felt like laughing at his face.

yy is this man so unhappy?and now sitting as if he lost a battle? ts tme fr him to be happy ,Isn't it a time to to party?

His dream of a clinic is fulfilled without any sweating,

as he wished his dream of a family after owning a clinic s going to be fulfilled ,hey he s going to be a father.

he will be vng a girlfriend like Nandini who will always roam around him calling him Kunal ji , Kunal ji, cooking his favourites , dressing as a bride daily, is their anythng left tat a man needed.?

Flash back

I went before him with a packet of sweets I bought on my way back home.

He looked at me, ma nd dida also noticed me , ma was about to call me but I talked before she could,

"Hi Kunal, ve some sweets i got a gud news for you?"

he looked at me perplexed as it was the first tme after our confrontation i am talking to him.

"ma and dida u too ve sme sweets ts a gud news."

"Kunal is going to be a father."

ma nd dida looked happy nd Kunal was also looking happy and was about to hug me.wait wat does he think? , but my next line made evy1 go silent

"Nandini is pregnant"

Kunal didnt talk he looked so shocked as if he saw a ghost in me.

"what's this Kunal i gave you the best news in world and u r reacting like dis "

i myself took sme sweets nd pushed n his mouth

"by the way i should thank you fr giving me this  privilege  ,as i vl be the 1st wife in this world who share the news to her husband  that her husband is gonna to father sme1 else's child , and trust me I feel honored"

"it was always smethng  i dreamed of!! on hw i vl be breaking this news to u tat u r gonna be a father and hw u wud react"

"and thanks for giving me this oppurtunity,but u disappointed me vth ur response"

telling this i turned around to see ma nd dida nd i said ma

"please give me smething to eat i am damn hungry", she was too shocked to react. so i started to walk to her but turned back and looked at Kunal as said

"you should've said me tat I no longer appeals you in bed i would've myself cleared ur path u needn't had to back stab me" by the way is she better than me? u shared our bed r had special arrangements?nyways she will be discharged by tomorrow and here are the reports"

, saying this i kept the reports on the coffee table

I felt no shame in asking this to my own husband in front of his mother and grandmother because i needed an answer at least in this way.

He nly looked away i went to my room to freshen up and came back ma and dida was in the same position and Kunal was nowhere to be found, may be went to see his love in hospital.

I went and asked ma to give me food but she looked away i cupped her face nd made her look at me .

She asked me

"I failed as a mother didn't I?

I said

"No"

"You didn't fail as a mother but Kunal  failed as a son to uphold the values he was taught""he failed his mothers upbringing"

after hvng fud and making her and dida eat i went to ma room i no longer stays in my room it disgusts me. ma came their nd took my head in her lap nd asked me

what do u want to do now?

"ma I am thinking of shifting to sme other place i cant hold on fr long,i need a change"

she heard me patiently and asked

"do you ve any idea to where and when?

"no , ny place is fine fr me, but as soon as possible. I feel suffocated here"

"for us too" was her reply

i opened my eyes and looked at her

"ma u don't ve to, Kunal did wrong vth me but u r his mother and I knw u cant stay  away frm him I too don't want t. I promise tat where ever I goes i vl keep in touch vth you"

"No beta, i lost my son 2 weeks back .the day wen i knew he betrayed you!! u r the only 1 me and dida have now i am still here nly because of you.  if you don't want to take us vth u den me and dida is shifting to smeother place"

"no ma its nt tat i just dnt want to separate you from your own son"

"didnt i tell u he died for me?"

"wen are u filing for divorce? i want u to be free and start a new life . do you want me to look for a lawyer?

i didn't ve any answer. she made me sleep on her lap, nd i slept in her warmth.

to be continued

Edited by justforlyf1 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Amazing loved the start so much.
Continue soon.
malavika2018 thumbnail
Hi 
Its amazing . pls do continue . eagerly waiting to see how Mauli is after 15 long years .
justforlyf1 thumbnail

Part 2

Early morning Itself I emailed to the MD of my hospital regarding my resignation and also asking him about the notice period I  need to serve ,the formalities I need to complete etc.

I didn't want to go to hospital before Nadini gets discharged I won't be able to see her with Kunal thus asked for a change of shift and headed to the divorce lawyer, till yesterday I was not able to make a decision on what I must do but yesterday Bappa gave me the answers by sending Nandini to hospital Its over!!! mine and Kuna's journey ends here. I will never be able to forgive him or Nandini. the scar dey gave me is so deep that I highly doubt It to heal, so better late than never.

Look at the Irony of life this advocate office is the same place where I brought Nandini to get her divorce from raj deep where I asked her to start life afresh and the same Nandini brought me her to end my lIfe...

" so Mrs.Mauli wat brought you here today? Is It regardIng Nandinis case?"

"No sIr , I am here to file a divorce case , for me and my husband"

the look he gave me was something  I Know tat I vl be getting frm nw on.

I explained him all till date as I knew there Is nothing to hide, I need justIce

he advised me to file  a mutual consent If Kunal agrees as It wont require much court sittings and Is quick, I asked him for the legal papers which he promised to sent me by evening, and asked me to fill up the details.

No, my hands didnt shiver while filling it up.I know i am not wrong, I dont want to be fooled anymore

"so Nandini is indeed a bitch and deserved those suffering right"

"no she doesn't, no woman deserves such treatments from any men"

"neither do any woman should go through such betrayal that I am goIng through"

he sighed and assured me he will try his best to make it short. I also informed him about moving out and he said it won't be an issue as he vl file it n 1 week though it may take 6 months for the divorce procedures to be over. He asked will I able to come for sittings on prior notice and I assured him I will.

After that I went hospital , I met Swati in the OT

"Oh you are here ,why did you send Kunal alone to discharge Nandini u know i had to send 2 nurse to help her to get dressed and to take her to the car, by the way where is her husband? did they reconciled?"

"you didn't ve to take the trouble, Kunal is capable enough to take the responsibility of his babies mother"

she was dumbfounded

"what do u mean"

"exactly what i said" I went from der without any expression and she too didn't question me further.

later I was called into MD's cabin

I knocked his door

"come in Mrs.Mauli, take your seat"

"so tell me what compelled  you  to leave this hospital? is it regarding financial matters or any concerns or complaints  that I can help you with?"

"no sir it is completely personal"

"are you offered from some other hospital?"

"No sir, not yet but I am looking for it"

"any preferences?"

" no sir , I just need a change of environment , and its completely personal please don't probe me further"

"mauli you are one of the best doctors we ever had , and i really doesnt want to lose you !! are you willing to work under same management in some other place?

"yes sir"

"are you ok to shift to Kerala, I know its a tough choice as the scenario der is completely different from language to culture t will be a drastic change!!"

"yes  sir"

"you can take your time mauli , der is no hurry"

"no sir, i am willing you just give me a week time as I have some accounts  to settle here"

"Ok mauli, i will send the confirmation mail soon,God bless you and take care"

"sir i've a request, can you please this under wrap till i shift, i doesn't need any sendoff parties . I am not in a state of mind to answer all, please its a request"

"I don't know wats happening in your personal life dear , but I know you from your college days remember I was your professor once. you were one of the brightest student  and a sensible doctor. Ialways wished to have a daughter like you. and I just pray to god tat may you overcome all your struggles and i know its smethng regarding Kunal. otherwise you won't take such a drastic decision. remember you have to start from scratch at a new place, you need to build your name ,attain recognition as its a new place which u already had  here.takecare beta my blessings are always with you"

I left after thanking him to my daily routine .the day passed well i had my lunch with Swati she didnt ask me anythng, just kept her hands on my hands and said

"you are a strong girl, i know you will overcome this. I am with you"

she just lef,t leaving me dumbfounded. I expected tat she would ve spreaded the news and cursed myself fr telling t to her, but ...

she was mine classmate for MD in gynaecology . she always admired mine and Kunals relationship and was all gaga over it. yes she is one of the few friends i had, but she was nowhere near to the friendship and trust I had vth Nandini

"who is a true friend? what is friendship?

On reaching home i informed ma about shifting to kerala by weekends also about my meeting with the lawyer.

I received the legal papers from the lawyers office. My mom was not happy vth my decision and taunted me fr neglecting her warnings also about how she woul face the society now. She was worried about what others would say more than her daughter she even threatened me tat she will cut all her ties with me if I proceed with divorce. Bt I made my decision and its final. I dont want any1 who can't understand me i have Ma nd dida with me .

Ma did sme legal procedures to transfer the flat she owned to my name. I denied to take t. Her support is all wat i need nw bt she was adamant nd asked me to find a buyer as this would help us to settle n kerala.

Kunal didn't come back to home aftr tat day and i know where he will be. I dont ve tme to wait for him so i went to nandinis home . memories over here haunted me but i had no choice .

As expected Kunal opened the door 

"Sorry to disturb your private moments but i cant wait for You to turn up so had to come . here  sign it, I prefer mutual divorce as v both don't want to be with eachother then y to go through all the sittings" 

He took the papers i saw his eyes glistening with tears, 

"No mauli you cant do this, v v can talk"

" is there anythng left to talk now , i kknw u believ in action and you did it too see result is here behind you " an i pointed at Nandini.

She was standing der head down

" pls mauli i never meant to"

I raised my hand to stop

"Please dont tell you trued to control your feelings but t just overflowed that you ended up in sleeping vth my husband" or "Are you trying to say he raped you or drugged you"

"You both can keep your justifications to yourself and repeat it when your own innerself questions you only if you it."

Please Kunal sign it and send to nandinis lawyer and please make it fast as me ,ma and dida is leaving the city by this Saturday."

"What u all? yy ?where are you going?"

"Tats not any of your concern anymore Mr.Kunal I promise you tat your ma and dida vl be safe and happy vth me nd i do keep my promises bcoz i value my relations"

"Consider it as a last favour i am asking you. Free me from this unfaithful relation"

Both of dem looked down.i left frm der.

I received confirmation from my MD regarding the transfer and. Confirmation from the lawyer that Kunal had signed it and he is filing it and inform me about the case.

Yes ts done ts over. I am out of my dream nw. 

Today we are leaving this city insearch of a new life. To reconstruct our life.

This is the city 

where i fall in love with Kunal

Where i took saath pheras vth him

Where i build a castle of dreams of a perfect family

Where i started my career my passion

Where i gained a reputation as a gynecologist

Where i found my lost friend nandini

Its the same city 

Where i found my friend lost in my husbands arm.

Where i heard kunal taking nandinis name

Where i saw my dreams crumbling down

I was in love vth this city bt now i hate this place. Every place here reminds me about him, her there betrayal.

Let me know if you like it.

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
I am so glad to see mauli move on in her life and leaving those cheaters behind. Hope to see her true journey and their end.
justforlyf1 thumbnail

Part 3

New character

Anand Sharma(Barun sobti)_ classmate of Kunal and Mauli in MBBS . good friend of Kunal who left to London fr doing his MS in psycology. His father died when he was very young ,brought up by his mother , gt an elder sister who is married and setttled in London with her family. Loves his mom and sisters family a lot. He shifted to Kerala along with his mother who was dying following a heart ailment ,it was her last wish to take her last breath in this land where his father was cremated.lost his mother too 5 months back.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Kunal what have u turned me to, I was not a girl who runs away from responsibilities, people like a coward and it is exactly what u made me to do.I am running away from every person i acquainted within ,didn't tell anyone about us shifting I only informed and thanked  Swati and MD for their help. Swati was in tears to part me but she knew I needed it she deliberately postponed Nandini's checkup as she knew such things cant be kept under wrap, Kunals frequent visit vth Nandini will surely give hints to others. And i know People like Rajdeep and sweety also won't sit quietly, the news will spread like a fire. I just wanted to get away before ny1 judges me, pity on  me .I met kunal one last tme at court for the first motion of our divorce ,he looked so lost and lifeless. May be my heart wanted to see him like tat tat it looked so . on recording our statement he didnt deny his affair vth another lady and she being pregnant with his child and my lawyer assured me i may get date fr second and final sitting soon with in 1 r 2 months.

We reached Kerala today morning as i heard it's a beautiful place , nature at its best.

On all the way from airport to the hospital guest house me , Dida and ma was astounded by cities variation some place had lot of greeneries like in a park, and some places were more polluted than Delhi and some more crowded than Mumbai. On the way i noticed there are very less flats and people prefers to live in independent houses  parted by compound walls from other houses. Ma and dida already decided they wanted such a house only, they were cheerful or may be pretending for me. we settled in the guesthouse and I asked the caretaker for an independent house for rent in the city ,near to hospital within 2 days coz i wanted to settle down fast and needed a house before our some important furniture's  reaches by road.

he and his wife helped us a lot in settling down and also made us aware of all the nearby facilities from mall to supermarkets.Dida and ma was enthusiastic to build a garden tat dey could never have inside limited space of flats. I was happy to see them happy, after all they are all what i have now. Also the new home doesn't reminds me our old one.

I joined the hospital soon , but as the MD said I knew I ve to start from the scratch.

"Oh God, this is the last thing i wanted to happen now ,on the first day of my joining a known face in this unknown place"

Anand Sharma he was mine and Kunals classmate in MBBS, one of Kunal's bestfriend during those days who had a teenage crush on me,but knew evythng about me and Kunal

"hey Mauli,wat a pleasant surprise,wat are you doing here,dont tell me ,my favourite girl  joined here and i never knew"

" hi Anand i joined today only"

"I see where is your dreamy boy?he too joined here or somewhere else? haven't seen him after going to London fr MS ,I started working at London itself, just shifted here  last year"

"where is he? I know he will be somewhere around you , he cant stay away from you even 2 hrs during MBBS. how much i used to tease him u know "

he took a look around and again looked at me.

I just stole my eyes from meeting him and said.

" I am in a hurry Anand , vl catch up later,please excuse"

I  prayed the whole day not to see him again.

Today is 5th  day as a gynecologist  here . thankfully I haven't seen Anand after that he left to attend a conference in Germany!!!

I feel like a fresher now, yes I know now I started to lose trust in myself too. I am nervous to meet people, I am nervous even to sit for consultation.

Started to recheck all the medicines  i am prescribing, checked BP of the patient more than once,

during surgeries i keep on checking all the utensils passed by nurses which makes dem pissed off on me .I didn't knw wats happening but felt lyk the word  "TRUST" no more exist in my life.

At shops I used to recheck the amounts they are billing .I  feels lyk evy1 around me is here to take advantage of me..I started to assist evy seniors whom i could but never did any surgery my own in these 5 days .Ma and dida noticed the changes in me and started to keep me engaged always .Ma sometmes fakes ill and made me do the cooking, at other times Dida fakes she is getting bored and asks me to take her around. I started to feel  i am losing myself.

I saw Anand walking on the corridor,no its too late to change my path.

this time it was him who stole his eyes from meeting me and i Knew he got the answers.

"you dont have to look away Anand"

" I am sorry,I didnt mean to hurt you by asking all those ,that day"

"I know u r nt at fault,the  one who first wronged me might be partying,I just ve a request please dont pity me"

i started to walk off but felt extremely dizzy and hold on to a chair he noticed me and helped me to sit in the chair, he took me to my cabin with the help of nurse and made me lie down after some time my senior doctor came to  check me she was already angry on me for working continuously.

and she asked me a question which turned my world.

Are you pregnant? when was your last periods?

"I ,I dont know"

She sighed and asked for a doppler to nurse and place t on my stomach and i could hear a very clear hearbeats. Yes my baby"

"The heartbeat is so clear and i assume you to be more than 2 months mauli. Being a gynaecoligist urself how can you act so ignorant and  irresponsible mauli?how can you be so careless about your health?didn't you feel lyk checking t once when u missed your periods?where is your husband i wants to see him today itself.i need to talk vth him?"

At the sametime ma walked n with anand vth a worried face and she heard doctor asking me about my husband. Before i could reply i heard her replying.

"What happened to my daughter doctr i received a call from here is she ok, wat ever it is You can talk vth me doctor i am her husbands mother ,and i lost my son 3 weeks back"

I and anand both looked at ma . she didnt even flinch wen she said tat. I knw ma to be a strong woman but this was smethng i never expected.

" oh , i am sorry. Tats yy she looks so lost and lifeless. Your DIL is pregnant . can i have some words with you?" 

Ma went vth doctor. Leaving Anand vth me and i sat der thinking all she said

"I am pregnant der s a baby n me, a baby tat i always wanted but delayed for Kunal"

I remembered me stopping pills den nights vth Kunal his betryal ,me going numb losing track of time. From tat day i was living a mechanical life. From morning alarm to taking sleeping pills at night i kept t like a timetable. I didnt know wen day started nd night ended i became a robot n last 3 weeks. I beglected all tge symptoms as i thought t to be because of my stress. I am afraid how t wud ve affected my baby i didnt eat properly many days. Vl i lose my baby just lyk i lose kunal. I was grewing hyper and anand noticed me . he kept his hands on mine and said 

"Relax mauli , baby will be fine. Sleep for some time you would feel better"

Sleep never came to me aftr tat day i always needed a drug induced sleep.i nodded and closed my eyes and said 

"I wants to be alone for smetme Anand"

I heard opening and closing of the door.and him warning the nurse not to let any1 disturb me.

Ma looked worried. When she came back.She asked me whether i want to keep the baby wgich would remind me of him.she didnt want me to regret baby later. I was more than sure about keeping my baby , may not be the symbol of love but i am in love vth the baby. I could see a ray of hope in my life again. I wanted to hold on. I wants to live. 

Ma took promise from me tat i will .Look after myself. Dida was so happy for me. I felt alive again.world looks colorful nw.

I ignored the sympathetic looks on me. Started to gain my confidence. A sense of positivity surrounded me.after 1 month i received the  date for second sitting which is due aftr 2 mre weeks. I started to feel restless. I was afraid nd t started to reflect on my health. Anand tried to talk vth me and asked me wats bothering me manytmes and i always chided him fr tryng to poke his nose into n my personal life . the worst is ma has officially made him my caretaker at hospital, even after repeated warning he used to come and ask me f i had my lunch nd medicines. I always gt angry on him smetmes insulted him . but he jst smiles and says me

" u know mauli wats the best benefit of being a psychiatrist?

I can also act like a psycho, as people say only a psycho can treat another psycho"

nd he winks at me and goes. Oh god he is so irritating.

Ma even started to call him for frequent lunch and dinners nd being the fun guy he is he keeps on entertaining all vth his silly jokes. And sometme ma nd dida reminsce the tme they shared back wen he and kunal was classmates in mbbs which always left them teary eyed.i never lyked t he s taking all der attention nd i feel neglected. Doesnt he have a home ?its high tme he gets married nd shift to smeplace. He evn makes fun of me calling me fat nd calls me "fatty" . aghhh.

Y is evy1 so fond of him nurses, patients,bystanders,evn attenders are fond f him. T takes mre than 1 hr fr him to reach his cabin from reception der wnt be a single person to whom he doesnt talkon thw way. Hw much a person can talk???

And he speaks the language also fluently

I just hate this guy bloody psycho.

"Beta"

"Ha ma , wat happened? Do you want to telll me anythng"

"No, ts you who wants to tell me smethng bt hesitates too ..wats bothering u beta , i ve been noticing you . since the day u gt the date fr second sitting u looks so worried.i was waitng fr u to open up. nly 2 mre days r left fr u to appear at court. Are you regretting the decision . ?do u want him back in your life?"

"No ma never, i cant forgive him nd i dont want him back . bt till nw he didnt knew about the baby.its just tat i am worried about the baby wat f he asks for babiees rights. I wnt be able to ma. I will die f smethng lyk tat happens. "

"Is tat all" " DO U TRUST ME"

i nodded my head

" den trust me he wont come anywhere near you.  Or the baby"now get ur things pack we need to leave tmw morng anand vl come n the morng to take dida to his home."

" ma u dont ve to cme i vl manage u just be here vth dida . v cant trouble anand evttme"

" nd who said ts a trouble " Anand came n as usual without knocking

" cant u keep yourself out our talks?and der somethng called a doorbell  Outside and ts a courtsey to ring t before entering someones home"

"Mauli" ma chided me fr talking lyk tat

"Ya u r right doorbell s der bt dis s my ma's and dida's home so my hme yy should i ring it? Isnt it ma" 

"Me and dida has got lot of other stuffs to look on u, so u. jobless people can continue fighting"

"Ma" we both called togethr nd den looked at each other

"She is mine and nly mine ma ,mind it"

"Oops someone is angry ok u fatty aka jealousy"

" I am nt fat neither i am jealous ok "

"Ya ya"

Thats it. How dare he? i just threw the heavy book i was reading on him"

"Ohh take t easy !!!!my fatty!! the baby is getting afraid"

"Its mine baby nly mine nw dnt say its yours too"

I said t n a flow den realized wat i jst said. Anand too was speechless nd looked away

"So where are you staying ?date s fr day aftr only na"

"Ya vl be staying in a hotel,ma said she need to meet sme1 nd also wanted me to relax a bit aftr the long journey tats yy v r gng tmw"

" ve u informed the lawyer about baby?"

"Yes"

"Nd Kunal"

"No"

"Dont you think ts his right to knw about the baby?

"Hmmm"

By the tme ma came nd he said he s taking dida today tself as v r going n early morng flight.

So i am gng babck to the same city which crushed my dreams to meet the person who shattered my life . for one last tme.

Pls comment if you like it.

malavika2018 thumbnail
Trust me . I was awaiting for such a story where Mauli has her own baby from Kunal and make him feel more guilty when he learns bt it. Oh shod such a sadisit I am ..but can't help
malavika2018 thumbnail
omg just cant wait to read the next part . Will kunal know bt her pregnancy . 
and thanks for the messg .. otherwise wudn have read the updated part
justforlyf1 thumbnail

Part 4 A

I landed back 1 hour back, after clearing the immigration and getting our luggage's me and ma is waiting for the car arranged by the hotel. Its a ho afternoon  but the air outside gave be a chill on my spine, I am feeling so claustrophobic now tat i feel i will pass out now.I just hold on Ma's hand as if a child who is afraid of getting lost on crowd. One look at my face gave ma all my internal torments. She gave me a bear hug  and said

"You are one strong girl. and what are you afraid of? are you the one who is wrong?  I won't let any1 to judge you nor to take anymore advantage of you, even if the one who attempts  is my own blood"

I couldn't thank ma enough for her support.

The every lane, every park every hotel  here reminds me of him.I just wanted it to get over. i am starting to feel so uneasy. i just wanted to reach hotel nd close the doors before any1 could see me.

upon reaching the hotel we had our lunch and ma went out to see some1. I just sat there watching TV. that when I heard the bell, but to my relief it was swati, Ma called her and asked her to be with me till she comes back. How far she thinks of me???

Me and Swati just had some casual chats she explained some foolishness of new trainees we reminisced our days as trainees our fun filled life. She said all were in a shock to hear about my transfer and dey all miss me and wishes for my return.She didn't utter a word about Nandini neither I asked her. We just talked on random topics till she received an urgent call to report at hospital, she bid adieu with a hope of meeting later. I feel so refreshed at least her outlook towards me didnt change.

Ma came late in the evening and i didnt ask her where she was

"MAuli I met with your lawyer and asked him to move the papers of babies custody"

"but ma"

"you still don't trust me na? didn't i promise that I vl get  u your child custody"

"hmmm, when will this get over ma, time is moving at snail pace"

"it will ...der s sunshine after every dawn"

Next day ma and me reached the court on the right time.I just wish Nandini wont tag along with Kunal.I wont be able to cc her vth him even if i know he is nt mine anymore,it still hurts.

Kunal too reached in 15 mins. I didn't look back buy i knw he's there ,i can feel him, the man i loved immensely, trusted un accountably.

I just walked into family court judge panel without looking back, and he followed me. We were asked for our consent and also the child custody was also described. He didn't question it the child's full physical custody was given to me .after the procedures i just stood and started walking out.

"Mauli!!!!!" i didnt want to turn back ,i dont want to see him

"Mauli please once just one last time please talk to me"

With all my strength I turned back to look at his face. He looked so pale and tired .for a moment i wanted to ask him whether he's fine? taking enough rest? having food on time? I would ve asked it if I didn't see her face behind him. She too looked so pale and lifeless, there was no glow in her face.

Kunal too looked back and i got from his expression that he didn't expect Nandini there and he wasn't happy with her intrusion..who cares alas

"Yes , is there anything tat u and ur aashiq need to tell me"

"Mauli we just want to sorry, we never meant to wrong you.its just that me and Kunal was in love and falling i love was not in our hands"nandini stated

"Is tat all, Kunal do you wants to say anything, u  know what?  I got a flight in the evening and need some rest before heading for it, so it vl be so kind of you  if you could  finish vth ur apologies and the great love story"

Kunal didn't utter a word. he was about to turn around

"Kunal please don't do the same to nandini what u did with me"

And

"Nandini please don't ever try to help a friend in need. friends way of payback might be by killing you"

"you know these are the lessons I learned from my life just wanted to pass it you, and sorry I don't carry forgiveness in my handbag to distribute"

" take care you both and please be loyal to at least one relation in your life"

"Kunal thanks for my child custody. I know my child doesn't hold any importance for you after all its not a symbol of your divine love ,but thanks for making my path easy by not fighting.I appreciate it."

"hope we never cross our paths. goodbye"

and I walked, head held high towards ma who had been watching our confrontation but didn't interfere ,I  know she wanted me to fight my battle by my own. now I know I am a fighter and I will win this battle of life.

I asked ma to go and meet Kunal but she denied. we flew back in the evening. To start another innings of life.

Life was going smooth with ma and dida by my side.

Anand was always der to fight with me and to irritate me. baby was growing well too. I used to talk vth the baby. I have said evythng about his father to him. ma wanted to do my godbharai nd we did t with just 3 of us and anand and some doctors of the hospital with whom I shared a good rapport.

it will be a lie if i say i dont miss him.

I missed him every moment like wen i saw the first ultrasound report, when I felt first kick, when i couldn't sleep at nights coz of my huge belly, when weird cravings hit me at the worst timing.. I had all but there are something tat we can share only with our life partner. I miss him.

Anand has turned into a new gynecologist now, he started reading books related it and irks me vth all the silly questions. He believes that every symptoms that was written or what he has seen in movies  is applicable to me. I don't know how many times i had to tell him I doesn't want to eat raw mango , I doesn't crave for ice creams at midnight. I don't deed any1 to support me to stand as in films.

I am sure one day i will beat him to pulp. Anand took us to nearby and far away places mainly temples as according to the belief here "A pregnant woman is not supposed to enter a temple once she enter her 3rd term ie 7th month" so we visited all the temples first.

I could feel people at hospital and neighbors giving me and Anand looks.

even though it didn't go well vth me I had to let it go. As I didn't want to hurt the 2 souls who gave up evythng for being vth me. Coz somewhere I know ma and dida is finding der son "KUNAL" in Anand". I no longer care for what the world says. They are my world .There happiness is what i care for. If anands visits could make dem happy i don't mind to fall in others eyes.

I can feel its near , wanted to spend my maximum days vth my baby so didnt take maternity leaave,I stopped doing surgeries as i couldnt stand for long but continued vth my consultations till today.I have started to feel the contractions but time is der,I informed my doctor and said wanted to go home and freshen up and she let me nd said she vl prepare evythng, but I know ma wont let me if she knows so i called anand and asked me to take home if he is free. I didn't tell him the reason knowing he will also freak out. upon reaching home i asked ma to pack up as i ve startd contractions as expected dey all freaked out and through out the journey to hospital Anand was on my heads asking am i okay,Asking to take deep breaths, need some water and wat all. atlast i warned him i wont getdown unless he stops his questions.

"damn, this girl is crazy, here i am asking her to relax and in turn she s making me crazy""Go to hell"

after tat he didn't talk,I felt sad and asked sorry he returned me a smile

"see ts easy to get u say sorry"

"ahh i screamed tat was a strong one"

We reached hospital and ma stayed vth me through out delivery.

"my boy didnt give me much pain,he was also eager to come. "

"as ma said he was a replica of Kunal ,the same eyes,same features"

I whispered in mind"Congrats Kunal ,You have become a father"

I couldnt stop my tears and let it go, ma was also teary so was dida.

I was discharged after 3 days and ma and dida gave a small welcome party.

Continued below

justforlyf1 thumbnail
Continued ... Part 4B

We named him ' Ayaan' gift of God, ray of sunlight.
Celebrated every milestone of his first crawl,first step evythng. Anand was very fond of him and he too loved him which pisses me .i admit i am jealous i dnt lyk wen he jumps to him frm my hand.i tried to find a girl for him so tat he would be busy bt none interested him. His elder sister used to video call me every now and sen nd v both became gud friends nd now i found an elder sister n her nd her kids are also too fond of Ayaan dey are awaiting for there holidays to meet him. Ma and did always fights on whom Ayaan loves most. Dey turns the house upside down wen he falls ill. I had to take care of them more than i had to take care of Ayaan wen he falls ill. Our world revolves around him

It is his first birthday and we decided to go for a picnic on the weekend .as Ayaan loves travelling. We went to a resort a bit far and Ayaan was so happy. In the evening after cutting cake nd roaming around the whole resort he fell asleep on Anands shoulder. Ma and dida saud dey are tired and wanted to retire to room . dey took Ayaan from Anand and went. I walked behind dem den Anand called me and asked
"DO U CARE FOR A WALK WITH ME , BEAUTIFUL LADY"
I gave him a suspicious look and said
"Some one is playing all gentleman"
"I am a gentle man, pretty lady" and bowedd and forwarded his hand.
I too complied and we started walking after walking for some tme he asked me 
"Whats bothering you , you seemed lost after watching that couple"
Nd i remembered it in the evenong wen v were playing vth Ayaan in the lawn i saw a couole vth der child almost of Ayaan's age both the parents were on his either side holding one hand each, dey seemed so happy that something flickered in me.

"Oh thats nothing. Was lost in sme thoughts tats al"
"Care to share"
" its nothing Anand"
" and u want me to believe it. I agree Mauli that i am not tat close to you to knw u in and out, but please give me the benefits of being a psychiatrist yaar"
" let it out mauli, trust me u vl feel better."
After a pregnant pause i started to speak
" you know Anand i fall in love with Kunal at a tender age iof 19 we grew up together in personal and professional life.He was a perfect husband in all ways .he never asked for explanations wen i was late or wen i couldnt give him time. He was always tat supporting person who was proud of his wifes achievements , never ever he let ego to come between us. We were so happy in our life or atleast tats wat i believed, but everythng just ceumbled upon infront of my eyes and i wasnt prepared to accept it. I felt evythng was a dream nd will be fine"
"More than his betrayal i was disappointed about myself how a failure i was. I failed as a wife. More than tat i failed as a friend.
Kunal or nandini couldnt bestow on me with their feelings. I wish only if dey could share"
He waited patiently fr me to finish
" is tat all"

I knew der s no escape the man infront of me s a psychiatrist nt my friend now
"
I am worried for Ayaan. He is growing up he vl son question me about his father. Wat will i answer?how will i answer him he wont be holding his fathers hand on right and mine on left how incomplete his lyf will be"
He didnt talk for smetme den looked into my eyes and asjked
" Will you let me the honour to be his father"??????