gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
if they really want us to hate nandini
because if they really wanted us to really love nandini why they are giving her such dialogues
anyway i am happy that nandini is in no mood to leave kunal otherwise her mahanta and separation and watching devine love has made it more disgusting
i am still confused if writer really think that relationship between kundini is devine and nandini is pious character then bhagwan bachaye in logon ko

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It seems like there r different writers for Mauli's character n Nandini's. How come they give so senseless dialogues to Nandini? Is it over-trying to prove the relation pure n divine? They r failing miserably, most ppl ended hating Nandini n Kunal..
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

It seems like there r different writers for Mauli's character n Nandini's. How come they give so senseless dialogues to Nandini? Is it over-trying to prove the relation pure n divine? They r failing miserably, most ppl ended hating Nandini n Kunal..

even i am not understanding
because before leap even they could have shown some other reason but no they shown there even lack from nandini side
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
new timing so they think lot of new viewers must be watching it so let's manipulate them by showing how nandini was tortured by rajdeep n gain sympathy for her n then let's erase mauli and justify nandini's affair with Kunal with big big dialogues on pyar with divine bg music lol..
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JaZ-

new timing so they think lot of new viewers must be watching it so let's manipulate them by showing how nandini was tortured by rajdeep n gain sympathy for her n then let's erase mauli and justify nandini's affair with Kunal with big big dialogues on pyar with divine bg music lol..

if they really think so that new viwer will wake up to watch at 11 pm and they dont use internet