Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello ladies, how are you all doing?

What are you ladies watching now a days? 
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Kavi:  Watch Suno Chanda and Mere Humdum Mere Dost. I am 100% sure you will like both of them. I will start YKS and Dhoop Kinare soon.

I watched MOM over the weekend when I heard Adnan Siddiqui was in it πŸ˜³πŸ˜† The movie was quite good, I liked it. 
KashafZaroon30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

Hello ladies, kaha ho sab ? πŸ˜•

I finished watching MHMD, pretty good. Adnan's acting was the highlight for me especially when Aimen confronts Haider πŸ‘  I wish they had focused on Aimen-Taufiq a bit more and reduced Sajeela's detailed story πŸ₯±

Almas as a step-mom was not evil for a change but she did seem detached from Aimen. That way Taufiq was the worst. I agree his character is supposed to be devoid of any emotions but he was still cold to Aimen. Only when he came to know she was intelligent, hard working like him all his opinion changed and he became loving. So, what if Aimen was not intelligent then she would never have gotten accepted by her father ? πŸ˜• They could have shown their relationship in more detail. I liked the way he cried seeing his daughter in tears in the penultimate episode. 

Bibi was the rockstar😎 Sajeela ki band bajadiya β­οΈ

@Bold- Believe me I had seen other shows of Adnan Siddiqui before this, he has been a good actor but max times the characters he played used to be either selfish/grey-shaded/or had two wives...Yes, he has played a guy having two wives in many shows..I have seen him having two wives even in a music video...πŸ˜†...So I found him much better in MHMD...Not that he was a bad actor or something before MHMD but his characters were not that appealing...and I agree with you...had there been more Aimen-Taufiq story, it would have been good...

That was good that Almas was not the conventional step mom...neither she was all super-sweet hard to believe step mom...she seemed to be a relatable person...a person who meets her step child at a later stage in life...so neither she was evil nor she was a sugar coated step mom...she gave Aimen enough warmth so that she can live peacefully with her and Taufiq in their house...Probably the reason for her to not be evil with Aimen was because she knew about her husband's first marriage since years and she was mentally prepared as well that someday his daughter will come to their house and be a part of their family...I liked how she tried to make her son understand his relation with his step-sister... Though towards the end she became a bit selfish for her sister Sajeela,  still thank God she wasn't shown plotting or doing anything vile...

And somehow I liked Taufiq's character...I guess it was not his fault that his mother got him married to his cousin at a very young age...she was of no match to him...and through this, the writers gave a subtle message that when parents force their children into a mismatched marriage, it usually leads to disaster...atleast that part was good that he had asked his wife that he wants to take the responsibility of their child, but Aimen's mother declined it...Yes the only wrong thing on his part was that he expected Aimen to be not very sharp and underestimated her achievements initially...that was a bit wrong and prejudice on his part...but overall I found to be a character which had grown over the course of the show...his relation with Aimen grew overtime and his final scene with Aimen was quite emotional...
Edited by KashafZaroon30 - 5 years ago
KashafZaroon30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Neha - How are you now? Hope you feeling better now...Tooth treatments are usually quite painful, hope you are taking proper rest and medication...

@Nivi - Good to know you are done with MHMD and Suno Chanda...please start YKS soon...this CC will brighten up once you watch it as everyone would love to discuss it all over again...πŸ˜†

@Kavi- Why don't you start YKS with Nivi? 

@Rose and @Soumya - Guys Pyaray Afzal dekho...You will like it...especially its dialogues are super amazing...I want to discuss that...i'm done discussing it with Simi when she had watched it...She loved it..I'm hopeful even you guys will like it...(Don't read its plot on wiki, it will spoil the fun...and yes first 8 episodes are slow)...

Also, when is anyone watching Dhoop Kinarey? πŸ˜³...Though Kuchh toh Log kahengey had ripped it off badly...the original is nicely made...

Edited by KashafZaroon30 - 5 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nivi and Zulu, I am watching YKS. Almost done.

I feel like my heart is not the same.

Zubia, Noori, Geti and even characters like Khala have made a permanent place in my heart. 

I cried so many times while watching so many episodes.

What a powerful story this is !!!!πŸ‘

ScarletNiki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KashafZaroon30

@Neha - How are you now? Hope you feeling better now...Tooth treatments are usually quite painful, hope you are taking proper rest and medication...

@Nivi - Good to know you are done with MHMD and Suno Chanda...please start YKS soon...this CC will brighten up once you watch it as everyone would love to discuss it all over again...πŸ˜†

@Rose and @Soumya - Guys Pyaray Afzal dekho...You will like it...especially its dialogues are super amazing...I want to discuss that...i'm done discussing it with Simi when she had watched it...She loved it..I'm hopeful even you guys will like it...(Don't read its plot on wiki, it will spoil the fun...and yes first 8 episodes are slow)...

Also, when is anyone watching Dhoop Kinarey? πŸ˜³...Though Kuchh toh Log kahengey had ripped it off badly...the original is nicely made...

@Zulu: Almost recovered now!! How have you been? I am traveling again starting today so bit of time crunch. Will be free post Oct end once parents leave for IndiaπŸ˜•
My parents have watched so many Paki dramas at this pointπŸ˜† will fill you in phursat se!! Planning to watch Dhoop Kinare later because parents didn't like it much.

@Everyone: Hope you ladies are doing fine. Miss our elaborate chats. Hoping to be more active soon πŸ˜Š
Edited by NikiAries - 5 years ago
AlmondCat thumbnail
Heya Ladies!
Hope you are doing good Neha...yep tooth extractions and recovery are painful! Hope you are back to normal soon!

@Kavi...yep each and every character has their own charm in YKS...all the characters are so real and so close to reality...that its impossible for any one not to feel for them...a few of the scenes just dont leave you at all...esp the Daniyal Gaiti scene and Daniyal Asfy scene before his death...also Asfy and Noori's brother scene...and I absolutely love the last breakdown scene of Asfy when Zubia gains consciousness...oh i watch this scene so often...it doesnt get old on me

@Zulu...i will try pyaray afzal...may be after few months...currently completely tied up with so many other things at home and work...we will be moving in couple of months...and its busy time at work too..i read your comments about that and have that on my list...will def do that...

Happy Weekend Ladies!

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KashafZaroon30

Hi Zulu currently my plate is full. Too many things going on. A good show much be watched with a relaxed mind so that we can absorb the contents well. I will try it when things settle down a bit. 

How are you my dear? πŸ˜Š
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello ladies, Happy Dasara/Navratri to all ! Anyone keeping Golu for the festival ?
Finished watching season 1 of The Crown, loved it πŸ‘ Acting is top-notch and the story telling with all the grandeur is β­οΈ - everything seems perfect.

ScarletNiki thumbnail
Happy Navratri Nivi and everyone!! So excited for the festive season, I love this time up until the New Years! Officially the start of my fav season as wellπŸ˜›
The Crown is a master piece, the story telling and acting is par excellence. Special mention to the actor playing Philip and his amazing sense of humorπŸ˜†

Do you know they are going to going to change the actors in the upcoming season since they will age?!