Why are "commoners " only North Indian?

Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey so I've wondered for a while now why is it that all the commoners in all the seasons with common people only from states like Bihar, Haryana, UP etc
Why no South Indians? They are very funny people
I mean honestly I'm tired of these horrible Hindi accents that these guys sport their attitude and mannerisms are downright irritating.

I don't quite understand why it is necessary to get such antiques instead of normal people into the show who can be entertaining
It's like a haryanvi big boss season this time...I definitely am not liking it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hard-09 thumbnail
Racism against south Indians are real in Bollywood and Indian TV .3 years of commoner vs celebrity theme and everyone are from bihar,  haryana, up, Delhi.  I want to see more diversity! 
flowers123 thumbnail
agreed.everytime they do that.
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
May be south people are not interested in #BB or they are not interesting enough?? who knows?? I don't think we should play region card in this!
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

May be south people are not interested in #BB or they are not interesting enough?? who knows?? I don't think we should play region card in this!

They have their own BB. Tamil, Telugu, Kannada. EVeryone has separate BB. 

And prefer their local language more than coming to a show that forces them to speak a language they think is being imposing on them. ðŸ˜›

There is no need to always play the region card. 🥱 Something can be as simple as they dont want to come to a show where Hindi speaking is a rule. Everyone knows South Indians dont like hindi. 
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
i dont care about this...its ur business 

but please please ...dont bring same type of people...manveer and now that dariyal with 400 acres lol

be different...anyway
Edited by Dr.Hippopotamus - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi_

You are getting me wrong I'm not trying to play any card I promise.

It just struck me last night with so many commoner jodis that I cannot connect to any of them because they all talk in a similar language I don't understand at all. The celeb hindi is understandable. but all the commoners feel like they talk in a language of their own. 

Maybe if there was more diversity it would actually bring fun into the show when they all try to communicate with one another.

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Unke apne BB aate hai 
ab auditions denge aur koi dhang ki jodi hogi to layenge na ... aise to koi bhi ajayega BB me fokat ka ...

firstly i don't think they follows Hindi BB so why would they audition for it ? or de bhi de to acha hoga tbhi lenge
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
We have telugu bigg boss and i honestly find hindi bigg boss far better than telugu one. Our host is pathetic n targets just one contestant. 
Who said south indians dont watch hindi bigg boss??
I dont think they had auditions for south indians at all.

I am glad atleast one celeb contestant is from south india this time

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

They have their own BB. Tamil, Telugu, Kannada. EVeryone has separate BB. 

And prefer their local language more than coming to a show that forces them to speak a language they think is being imposing on them.  😛

There is no need to always play the region card. 🥱 Something can be as simple as they dont want to come to a show where Hindi speaking is a rule. Everyone knows South Indians dont like hindi. 

Thanks for your reply but the last thing I'm trying to do is play region card

I'm just trying to say I find it difficult that there is not one worthy contestant that is not bihari or delhite.

Besides let's face it big boss hindH has a much greater scope than any regional one

It doesn't matter to me if it's south Indian or gujrathi I guess I'm just too tired of watching manveer-manu like ppl on BB. This season is loaded with such it seems