Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

My girlfriend is in her monthly pain. How can I help her?

adampayne29 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Every month, my girlfriend is always having a hard time dealing with her period cramps. And when she does, she keeps on lying on the bed whole day while pressing her belly or whatever that is. She doesn't want to talk to everyone. Whenever she's like that, I could really say that it's very painful. Right now, she's having painful cramps. After our ski trip earlier here in Ukraine, she had her period and it was bad, really. I wanna bring her to the hospital but she says it's normal and I don't think so. I wanna help her but I don't know how. How will I be able to help her ease the pain? Let her take medicine? Will that be fine?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Aww  caring boyfriend๐Ÿ‘
Cramps are a bitch but  we have to deal with it

Applying a heating pad or hot water bottle to your  lower abdomen.
Similarly drinking warm liquids like tea( ginger tea, green tea, or herbal teas in general) ,  may help in decreasing pain.Avoid caffeine or anything related with caffeine

She can consult her gynecologist  and gynec may  give  pain killers  to deal with pain.over the counter pain killers are available but it is better to get one from a gynec after consultation.

slow massage in her abdomen if she is ok with with it .( some don't like to be touched or  disturbed (sorry !!!๐Ÿ˜†))

Avoid fatty foods, alcohol, carbonated beverages, milk.
 and if period cramps are not manageable   and worse  visit a doctor i guess.

Source : a woman myself ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by preetipc - 5 years ago