Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Your wish r prediction fr future track?

justforlyf1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I want mauli nd kunal to seperate. Mauli must be free frm an unfaithful relatn nd kunal too coz marriage vth out love s hell fr both. Mauli shift to sme other state vth dida nd ma as i am sure both wnt support kunal . 
Nandini get a divorce nd kunan get married atleast give a name to der relatn.f she gets pregnant den the baby needs a father name, baby shouldnt be suffered fr der parents deed.lyf wnt be easy fr dem bt dey ve to face t. Let nandini knws wat t takes to be a wife evn wen u ve a loving and supportve partner. 
I also wants mauli to ve a baby .Nly because i highly doubt abt mauli falling in love again. Wen a relatnshhip fails der vl a reason fr both the partners to console demselves lyk nandini had a wrng partner,Differnces n thnkng ,ego  etc. Mauli had none infact she had a best partner nd she too did evythng n her cntrl to make him happy.she vl suffer mre than ny1 nd needs a lot fvtme to resurface t nd fall n love again untill den she needs a reason to live as we all live fr sme1 r vth an aim nd i want mauli to hold on till she finds sme1 a true love who can be a father to her son r daughter nd love her immensely enough to bring her out f her memories.eventhough ts unfair to maulis baby i wantt t to happen nd kunal ve to suffer the pain of his son r daughter calling sme1else as father. He too deserves sme punishment aftr all. Mauli shouldnt forgive kunan nd advice kunal to atleast be loyal to nandini nd advice nandini never ever help a friend in need.
Edited by justforlyf1 - 5 years ago