Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
maan shows real face of aryan to geet also drop her , her friend kinza 
some one is following maan 
is maan n geet both's life is in danger 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Maan letting Geet go to hospital she so excited he let hr but dislike being watching bz she knows Maan insist tracking device hr mobile 
Maan show Geet ayaan baby and wife photo Geet was disheartened Maan left hr to kinza house Geet's friend and kinza their she cried fr being cheated by Ayaan and get drank kinza want Geet to stay over hr house but Maan didn't allowed that and went to KM 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for updating! 

chapter 10

great update! well written! 

at least Maan let Geet to the hospital! glad that Maan confronted Vivek! 

liked that Maan showed Geet Aryan's reality! 

feeling for Geet! nice that Maan left her at her friend's house for some time! she needed to be with Kinza!!

oh no Geet drunk!!

Maan kisses Geet! 

update soon 
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW so much revelation. He was married! Maan I guess did her a favor, but at the same time she is still stuck, but I guess he is trying to bring her to a normalcy with supervision. Oh boy he kissed her and she is intoxicated uhhh not the best combination, but dont know if she will remember that. 
taahir004 thumbnail
Mind Blowing Chapter 

So Vivek too has someone from the past that could threaten his peace 
and shake the foundations of him getting into the political field 
so Maan is aware that someone has been following him , but Vivek did not
confirm if its one of Ali's men or Vivek has asked someone to follow Maan 
it could possibly be this Chauhan 
Maan allowing Geet to go back on duty at the hospital that indeed was a surprise 
but he also shows her Ayaan and his family wife and child which Geet is shocked as she loved him and he promised to marry Geet yet he was already married 
strange even Geet's brother had no idea about Ayaan
it was great that Maan thought Geet could use her friend's warmth and he drops her off at Kinza's place
Maan getting close to Geet is it because he always wanted too and only takes this chance now while she is drunk 
eagerly waiting for the next chapter 
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waiting 
for 
next
part 

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Continue soon..

taahir004 thumbnail
Anxiously waiting for Chapter 11
Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part 10

loving Maaneet encounters.

There is a spark when they speak or argue.
There is an attraction, definitely from his side at least.
There is chemistry when they are close and when they try to gauge each others emotions.
There is care like he showed while he put her on the bed to sleep, or when he took her to her friend seeing her broken state.
There is love..umm..not yet, may be a little from his side, but they will get there soon.

Ayaan..that was shocking, but the question is how he was not afraid of Pawan, her brother, who is in police dep, yet he continued the disguise of a lover for years.
Geet is heart broken, all of this is shocking and would have shaken up her being. If I had been at her place, I would have been angry, on Ayaan for the cheating, more than that on my foolishness, for the lack of ability of analyzing people correctly. She trusted him, but could not see his real side through all these years.

Vivek, he is sensing a danger in the form of Geet when she tried to eavesdrop. He is trying to warn Maan again and again, but Maan would not listen to it. Either Maan has taken a calculated risk, he knows it or he is really charmed by her beauty like a moth to a flame, just that here Maan is fully aware of the danger.

Does Maan know some dark secrets of Vivek with which he could threaten Vivek or is there a real emotional reason behind not having control over Maan. feeling bad for Suhana, she does not know what danger lies there to her life by her association with Khuranas. Not sure if she knows what all Vivek is involved into.

Coming to Manyata and Neil, both are to be blamed for this, Neil a little more for initiating in her uncontrolled state, but then none backed out later. For now, she is the one going through the consequences of it.

and lastly, such an apt title..a night to remember for, definitely it is for Maan two consecutive ones, but will she remember it, if she then what will be her reaction, a slap coming Maan's way? but I doubt she will..
Edited by Flame_of_Forest - 5 years ago
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chap 10

Firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR, I'm super happy you've returned with a new chapter

Why is this Maan endearing? I like that charm and his response were direct with a hint of mischief, i wonder how Geet would have taken it had she known it was Maan's doing lol. Geet's back to work, i really appreciate Maan for this. It couldn't be easy for him to decide on that, considering Geet's still a stranger but he decided to trust her and allow her to do what she loves, i.e. Work. Had he not, i would have hated him, i know how hard it is to carve out a path for yourself and for someone to magically appear and dictate must be infuriating but atleast she can work although it shouldn't have never been his decision to make in the first place.

Theres something dark and unpretty about Vivek? the man seems wrong in many ways, i just cant make myself trust the man. But lets see, erm so he likes Suhana alot but whats with Turkey? and Chauhan? I am very much convinced Vivek has someone tailing Maan, im sure of it.

Ayaan's a bas***d, sorry excuse my language but that was a shocker, why? why cheat on cheat and make her fall in love. Wait werent they friends, how can she not know that the arsewipe is a dickhead. SOS i'm pissed as you can tell, but my heart goes out for Geet, and Maan, whats changed, i love the changes in him. Aww i think i'm going to fall in love with this mysterious man. Did Maan have a idea of Ayan cheating, like why else would he follow him or isn't he cheating in the first place. Blimey reading this FF makes me inquisitive lol, but I feel that Ayan did indeed cheat.

I feel fro Manyata, yes I dumbish judgement on her part but I don't like this Neil, why isn't he taking the stand or atleast rising up to help Manyata, I feel the mother would loose it if she finds out. Hmm

Kinza sounds like a great friend, and I love how Maan understood her vulnerability and acted as a aide. I like this Maan so very much,  he's a gangster with a heart, oh what a great fantasy lol. Ohh so they are coming close, but I hope they don't, I don't want Geet to blame Maan of taking advantage plus Geet's not in the right frame of mind atm so it aint right.

Thank you

PS I like this Vicky so much, maybe the only one in the Khuranna fam with a  conscious.