Naagin 3

"Eventually"- Short fiction final part updated Pg-13

ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey Guys,
It's been long that a story is revolving in my head for Behir. This is certainly after Mahir not being affected by Bela's poison when he touched her many times.

I just hope you like it and motivate me to continue more. The current situation is as follow:

PART - 1, 2 &3 - PAGE 1

PART - 4 -  PAGE 3

"Eventually"

"Bela, what are you looking at now? kill him!" Vishakha prompts Bela. Mahir is in shock to see them both in this form. Bela on the other hand is stuck in her own thoughts. 

She doesn't want to kill him. She can't, She is in love with him.
Three of them are in jungle near a whole different world of supernatural powers of Snakes. A hidden world and it's his wife. She is the queen of this world. She has the powers of different realm. A realm so strong, hidden and out of this world yet she is so vulnerable.She is week in front of him.

"Bela, he is standing right in front of you, just kill him!" Vish shouting, trying to bring the snake queen to the reality. She is lost in her emotions. Mahir facing Bela, they both are standing against each other. They are not able to interpret their feelings.
Mahir is not able to bring himself into reality of his wife being...

THUD

Mahir falls down slowly, sliding his arms on her arms, he is being stabbed by Vish.
By the time he losses his breath, Bela's eyes closes. She moves backward, gets back into her human form, realises what just happened in front of her eyes, she runs to catch him off gaurd but stops and pulls backward strongly by Vish. She is being told to come into her senses, remember what happened to her when she was Ruhi.
She was taken back.
All this remains in his blurry eyes.

4.5 months later

"Hello,Mr. Mahir" a very pretty girl standing in front of him. She looked decent in her style.
"Welcome back to life again" She is greeting me as if I have come to a different area altogether and she is showing me her hospitality.

"I never thought that a human can survive such poisonous knife" she is smiling at me. She is so calm and composed. Her aura is so silent and breath taking and it's so positive.  
"Who are you?" is all I asked.
"My name is Aura and I have been waiting since 4 months for you to wake up." she brings her hand for greetings.
"Damn, I am so proud of my patience!" She funnily raises her brows for me to answer and then smiles so calm.
"You are charming" I speak involuntary, surprising her and myself to what I just spoke."I am sorry , I don't know what I am saying"
She just smiles and comes down to me near the khaat where I have been lying for 4 months. 
"I know, this happens with most of men I meet" she handed me a cup of soup, I am wondering what it is and she expressed "It is just your medicine, nothing else, it will boost your immune blood cells to fight the rest of poison inside your body"
and she request " I got bored of these 4 months" she pleads with joy "get well soon and let me go"
I have to drink that concoction, but it tastes pathetic. 
Almost after an hour or so, I get the energy to talk in sense with her but still seated on the same khaat
"Hi Aura, I know I should have been asking this to you at first and I didn't understand what I spoke to you, but just tell me where am I?"
finally getting some energy to come into senses remembering what was the last thing I did before getting into this 4 months sleep and it was BELA.
"Mr. Mahir, you are at Scuba and before you ask me main kahan hun, kaun hun, yahan kaise aaya, kisne laya, aapko kaise mila...and blah...and blah...and blah"
"Let me tell you, it's Bela, after you were stabbed, she called me to take care of you. This is a different world from yours. I don't know what humans call it but I state this as 3rd world." she answered, what I didn't ask her.

" I hope you can take bath by yourself now, please go because you are stinking" she pukes her words further. and then  "we can chit-chat for a while" 
"OK?" she asks motherly now and I nod a yes. She indicates me the way to washroom. Although this place seems like a flintoff cartoon. everything is of rock, wood and beautiful Nature.
"Oh God, kahan hun main, yeh ho kya raha hai mere saath" I am tight lipped. 
It's evening now, Aura has explained me everything. She answered all my queries about this place, this world, bela asked her to take care of me, I get that. The rest is after we do dinner.

Edited by ratika89 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi114 thumbnail
Wao
Fantasy mein fantasy
Tis is fantabulous
Fantastic
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow... This is just amazing...
Continue soon... 
ratika89 thumbnail
Part - 2

"So, the dinner is done, may I please have my rest of the answers" I impatiently told her.
"Mahir, more than you I am impatient to leave you, but before that...some advices for you" she said while picking up our plates. " come..let's take a walk and your night tea"
She handed me a cup again with same pathetic concoction or tea or whatever it is and we are moving towards a park full of purple flowers. The flowers are glowing here. they are grabbing light from the stars, it's just wow. She explained me all this.

"So Mahir Ji." I surprising look at her, this is for the first time she said Mahir Ji.
"I know, it reminds you of Bela and my whole point is this, I want you to remember Bela." She expresses.
"Ok, please answer my questions one by one" I requested.
"She wanted to kill me, she wanted to take revenge then why she asked you to take care of me." I gestured her to finish my questions first.
"Who are you, you told me, but how and from where you have come, are you a snake too?"
She brings a small smile on her face and answered me all while placing a supportive hand on my shoulder. " You know what, I am so happy to know that all you remembered was Bela while you were sleeping. you took her name in front of me for around 13754 times in 4 months."
"I don't love her now, I hate her" I immediately responded to her confusion.
"oh no..no..no" while smiling, she speaks further cutting me "This is love!"
"Mahir, God has given only one feeling LOVE to everyone, be it human or any thing in this or in your world that breaths"
After waiting seeing me all angry over Bela hurting me and cheating me for who she being. I state frustratingly "This can't be love, nor in my world or in any world where you can kill, murder your love, faith, trust...FAMILY!"
"Mahir, don't fill your heart with hatred" 
"you are a very nice man"
I cut her " and a snake played with this nice man, not now, I hope she doesn't come to me or else I WILL KILL HER" my voice echoed.
"Really?" she questioned "aapne itni himmat nahi hai"
"Mahir, don't turn yourself into a monster, whatever Bela wanted to do, now . you will do the same?"
I try to walk back to the place where we are putting up.
"Mahir, she didn't kill you, she saved you!" She states strongly.
"For once, just listen to what I have to say...and don't speak in between" she requests.
"Mahir, Bela is a queen, she has the responsibility of a realm. Before meeting you she had to set an example in front of her world that whosoever will do wrong to any of her clan member, she will take care of those wrong deeds."
After a pause, she breaths the truth out " She killed all your brothers and friends but she wasn't able to kill you."
"tumhare 100 din ke pyaar ne usse uski 100 saalon ke pyar ka badla bhula diya" she echoed.
"She loved you whole heartedly aur aaj bhi karti hai."
"Tumhe nahi pata, every queen has a secret to her kingdom and I am the secret of Bela's powers." " I was the only one whom she could call to take care of you" "I have all powers that Bela could use during her weak times." "I am her that secret, isiliye mera naam Aura hai, mujhme Bela ki saari achi shaktiyaan hai"
She stresses on Bela's situation
"Jab koi kingdom rule karta haina Mahir, pata nahi kitni kurbaniyaan deta hai."
"Aur aap uski ek kurbani hai"
"She din't want to kill you but she had no choice, koi nahi janta ke aap jinda hai, Bela khud bhi nahi janti, kyunki usne kabhi mujhse pucha nahi aur nahi maine usse bataya"
My eyes are filled and I brake down on floor "She had no choice to sacrifice me if I made her forget her love of 100 years."
"Mahir, kabhi kabhi itni powers hone ke baad bhi, bhagwan humein pyaar par bas nahi chalane deta" she comforts me.
I poured my heart "mein toh ab shayad pyaar hi na kar sakon"
"Aisa nahi hoga Mahir, Aapka dil bohot acha hai. Bela ne aapse apne badle ka badle liya hai. App usse apne pyaar ke haq lijiye"
We both looked at each other.
"I don't know how will I do it?" I said
Mahi114 thumbnail
Oh wao
Part2 b a gay
Love this part as well
Mahir is heartbroken
Sad
Continue soon
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ur writing is just amazing...
Every part is exciting... 
Very interesting...
Update soon... 
ratika89 thumbnail
Part - 3

After coming back to this small house of rocks where I am putting up at Scuba, Aura briefed me everything about how Bela handles her kingdom and why Bela hadn't question to her in these 4 months about him for even once.
"Because she is trying to kill her feelings" this is what Aura said.
"How can she kill those feelings?" I asked Aura while lying to the Khaat and she was lying at the corner of the wall on a rock bed.
"She is letting her mind play with her heart. You go and takeover her mind, her soul, her heart!" she speaks before sleeping.
"You go, what does this mean? How will I go?" I questioned.
"I will send you and no one will know" she replied.
After a pause and still feeling scratches on my heart of seeing her once again.

"I want to see her Aura..." I see her turning other side and falling to sleep.
"Par main usse pyar nahi kar paunga" I speak to myself. While listening this, she smiles and thinks "Tum nafrat bhi nai kar pauge, Bela se koi nafrat kar hi nahi pata"

"Bela can't love me, she never told me." all this while I question this to myself and I shouts " No, you are not saying something on which I can trust"
She gets scared and gets up "Oh god...toh chilla kyun rahe ho..?"
"nahi, mein tum par bharosa kaise karun?" he asks, "Matlab?" she questions in revert.
"Nahi, Bela ne kabhi nahi mujhse kaha that she loves me, Tum par aur tumhari baton par bilkul nahi bharosa kiya ja sakta..." I speak breathless " Please send me back to where I belong. 
"No, I can't trust you!" I turn towards the other side and slips into the cover.
"God, 4 mahine iska khayal rakha abhi bhi bharosa nahi kar sakta...IDIOT HUMANS!" she slipped into her cover, feeling irritated to human behaviours.

Next morning, she wakes me up with same concoction in her hand, serving me as if I am someone special to her 
"I can't have this drink, I am fine now" I refuse to take it.
"Well Mr. Mahir, I have all powers to let you have this drink, let me not use them" she warns me 
"Get ready quickly, you are going where you belong to"...and orders.
"Where, I am going?" I asked
"Oh, Dilwale, apni Dulhania se nahi milna chahte?" she slides next to door.
I look down, not being able to understand what I want.
"Kya hua,?you look sad." she asks
I looked into her eyes "Agar mein usse kabhi pyar hi nahi kar paya toh?'
After a while, she says " Ek baar use dekhlo, fir decide kar lena, fir tum jo bologe, I will not question you back, I Promise!" she confirms.
I get up to be ready for god knows which world now, I am back in my own clothes. She comes back back to the room.
"This is a VISI bracelet, I want you to have it." she ties it on my wrist. 
"I have the power to give you some stones and..."  I cut her in between " Kyun kar rahi hai aap yeh sab?"
She looks at me with teary eyes and gulps "Bela has a heart of gold, I AM THE SECRET OF THAT HEART AND IT IS IN DEEP PAIN"
" I will help your love to blossom."

She wipes her tear away and with heavy heart, she says " Anyway, I have to do my duties baki tum par hai.With this bracelet, no one will be able to see you, not even BELA, this is the only way you can enter in our world, in Bela's kingdom. Aur agar chaho ke Bela tumhe dekh sake toh just turn this bracelet up"

"and you will be in front of her eyes"
"Bas...aur bhi kuch hai!"
"ek request hai..." I gesture her to speak "PYAR KARLENA USSE...PLEASE!"

"Chalo, wahan par you will have our GURU, jinke paas tum rukoge, wo bhi tumhe tabhi dekh payenge jab tum chahoge, yeh ek ghaadi hai, keep it with you to know the time according to our world."
"It's time for you to take the leap now to our world, your way is approaching" she said
"way is approaching?...kaise jaate hai wahan?" I asked.
"Khade raho...aapne aap chale jaoge" she looks up and she indicates me to look up too.
This looked like a scene from thor movie where the bridge is approaching and will take you to the other world. Suddenly I remember something. 
I asked but my question echoed in her ear as I was taken by the bridge:
"Is BELAAA>...100 YEARSSS OLLDDD?"

Aura hits her forehead with her hand.

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow brilliant
Waiting for Bela-Mahir meeting how will bela react seeing Mahir alive
Mahir idhar bhi kitna sawaal karta h😆
Continue soon
Loved it