Posted: 5 years ago
So Rajdeep hits Kunal so badly..He is brought home . Kunal's Ma and Nandini have a scene together . She slams the door on her face 
Mauli is feeling bad seeing Kunal injured .She goes near him and hears Doctor murmuring Nandini 's name 
She moves away immediately. At Nandini 's apartment she is shown missing Kunal and tries talking to him via phone 

Disgusting ppl are not at all worried about Mauli..The show seems to take a 2year leap. Hopefully Doctor and his Nandini will suffer 

Aditi said there is a beautiful confrontation scene between Mauli and Nandini. Mauli would cut ties with her.
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
Nandini still miss kunal and tries to call him after all this.Waiting for mauli nandini confrontation.
How come this sudden affection towards someone whom kunal knew only for a few months.
The story doesn't make any sense..All these Hungama is to gain sympathy towards kunan.

Originally posted by Silpa91

Nandini still miss kunal and tries to call him after all this.Waiting for mauli nandini confrontation.

What else can u expect from a woman like Nandini
Originally posted by kala16

How come this sudden affection towards someone whom kunal knew only for a few months.
The story doesn't make any sense..All these Hungama is to gain sympathy towards kunan.

Since the story has gained its deserved attention after Mauli 's breakdown and confrontation, they are back to showing shit story.
No sympathy for them even if they are shown rotting in hell
To gain sympathy for Kunal  .they shown him injured and gave free pass to get back to his house 😔
The writers seem to be rubbing salt in the wound. Why is it necessary for Mauli to be continuously hurt? She knows already but why does it have to keep being thrown in her face?
If they love each other so much, be adults and move forward. Go to Nandani or stay with a friend. Meet with Mauli and discuss separation and divorce. It's really very unnecessary to keep hurting Mauli in this fashion. I don't see how it adds to the plot except to make me more disgusted
Originally posted by Sabyata

To gain sympathy for Kunal  .they shown him injured and gave free pass to get back to his house 😔

As per spoilers , Kunal will choose Nandini over Mauli. 2 year leap and Doctor will be fed Kheer daily .. 
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
Originally posted by kiransgirl

The writers seem to be rubbing salt in the wound. Why is it necessary for Mauli to be continuously hurt? She knows already but why does it have to keep being thrown in her face?
If they love each other so much, be adults and move forward. Go to Nandani or stay with a friend. Meet with Mauli and discuss separation and divorce. It's really very unnecessary to keep hurting Mauli in this fashion. I don't see how it adds to the plot except to make me more disgusted

Let's take it in a positive light . Since rights ve given a brilliant breakdown and confrontation scene for her , Kunal murmuring Vibrator 's name will make Mauli stick to her decision ..let her have her own journey and let the cheaters rot 

I suppose Makers as of now want to give space to the cheaters so that they 'll check if audience are ready to accept EMA as true love 
Originally posted by Nandy141

As per spoilers , Kunal will choose Rondini over Mauli. 2 year leap and Deewana Doctor will be fed Kheer daily .. 

Good for them..
Let them have  together..all Gulchars

Kunal kya choose karega
Jab Mauli ne Kunal ki family ne hi usko ghar se bahar kar diya hai--so he left no choice
than moving to his divine love