India-Forums

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka
Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

hi

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 15 September 2018 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I m new in this forum started seeing the show past 2 days. Was never a fan of this show or the actors. Just saw in insta Thursday ka episode n loved it. Saw few more episodes n I just fell in love with mauli chrcter.
I have not seen aditi work at all. This is the first show I m seeing of hers. 
Dhrashti I m seeing her shows since geet
N even saw shakti shows too. I used to love him in apvitra rishta supported him totally although I was big fan of sushant Singh rajput. 
But with kunal n nandini I m very disappointed.evn if I try to justify their actions I really can't. People comparing kank with this show. I will say even in kank srk had his insecurities n pretty wasn't tat supportive of her husband. 
But here it wasn't the case. Saw few initial episodes too I can't see anything wrong with the Couple.
Evn nandini people can justify saying she was out of love etc but how can she do this to a friend like mauli.i really don't know Wat Cvs have in their mind but the characterisarion of these 2 r really bad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tellyme

Related Videos

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index