Posted: 5 years ago
Story was going with lots of curiosity to know what will happen next
Do update soon the next part 
Behir ka milaap karado baby he Jaldi ðŸ˜Š
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice updates dear
Bela has a baby girl but sumitra captured her.
So sad that rafi was dead.
Mahir was captured by goons.
Waiting for next update eagerly
Thanks
Preciousevil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting 
waiting 
waiting 
waiting 
waiting 
shwadhin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A seven year girl and his brother who is 11 are sitting in front of him. He is holding a plate and taking the rotis and feeding them. The kids are asking him questions and he is answering them.
Kids: Then what happened?
Mahir: Then I heard them talking. From their conversation I realized one thing that they were talking about me and my name is Mahir. I got to know that I had been kidnapped by them and that they are going to keep me.
Kids: Then what did you do?
Mahir: They didn't tie me. So I was able to move. But the back door of the truck was slightly closed. I managed to open it somehow. But before even I could make my mind to jump out from the speeding truck, it shook terribly and the speed accelerated. I could see the jungle going behind and due to tremendous jerking, I fell off from the truck. I was so injured to get up.
Kids: And then you heard the crash.
Mahir smiled and nodded yes. This is one of the many times that Mahir is telling this story to them in his more then a year staying over their house. He remembers climbing up all the way to the main road and being able to stop a car. Their he was, Mr. Raj Singhania. The man who took Mahir to the hospital. When Mahir was recovered he couldn't remember anything rather than his name which he had heard from the goons. Mr. Singhania and his wife got pity on Mahir and sheltered him in their house. Mr. Singhania had promised Mahir that he would find his family and return Mahir to them. But before he could find out about Mahir, he and his wife died in a car crash. Mr. Singhania was already bankrupt by then. Bank seized his properties. Therefore the whole responsibilities of the kids were on Mahir. He has been so busy in surviving in the middle of the hill tracts, locals don't like them at all. Mahir thinks to himself while both the kids are asleep. What was his life like?  Was there someone very dear to him? Otherwise, why can't he sleep at nights? Whose face his unconscious mind wants to remember? 
Mahir looks at the clock. He has to go. Luckily he has found this job as a worker in the night shift of Sehgal Industries factory. He can not loose it.                                    
Edited by shwadhin - 5 years ago
Preciousevil thumbnail
After waiting  for so many days we got such a small update
Nt fair haan
shwadhin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bela collapsed on her bed, in her and Mahir's room. She had never felt so helpless before. She refused to use naagmani this time because of what had happened earlier . She was so confident that she will find Mahir without the help of naagmani. But just this evening all of her hope shattered. All of the struggles of this two years have gone into loss. Since two years, she was not only searching naagmani, but also Mahir. After winning against Sumitra, suddenly one morning Imran came to Sehgal mansion in search of Bela. He informed her that the villagers had arrived. Bela was so happy! She hurriedly went to meet them. But soon found out Mahir wasn't with them. When she asked them about Mahir all of them were surprised. They told her that Mahir and Rafi stayed in the village for her. A cold stream flowed through Bela's spine thinking of Rafi's consequence. When she told about Rafi, everyone was shattered. But soon they all collected themselves, including Bela. She located them in the housing society where Mahir had planned them to stay with Imran-Vish-Vik's help. Then all of them together thought of the next step. Mahir's body wasn't in the village. So there's possibility that he had been captured by the goons. Where'd the goons take him to? To Amalpur. Yes, that was the clue. It was the downfall period for Amalpur. The family that had terrorized the village was finally behind the bars with the help of the villagers and Police. The villagers thanked Bela Sehgal for her immediate actions and assistance to liberate the village. But Bela was highly disappointed as Mahir was not in that village either. After interrogation the Police managed to know about the goons that had attacked the village. But it took a hell out of time to locate the goons. Finally they got the hold of the leader of the gang.
That man was certainly in a bad situation. He was handicapped with one leg. Yet he did not want to accept anything. But then Bela requested all the police officers to get out of the interrogation room. When all of them left, Bela came into her naagin avatar. It was enough to scare the goon to speak up. He told everything.
Goon:...My man had hit his head, he might lose his memory. I came half of the road with jeep. Then took a truck to loose the track.
I thought I will return him to your family. I only cared money. We're so happy to get rich. But that crash destroyed everything. I don't think anybody else survived except for me.

There was nothing to disbelieve him.Bela came out of the room. Everyone present outside the room heard from Bela. Andy got ill right there. He was taken to hospital immediately.

Vivi came into behir's room. Bela had stopped crying as soon as she saw them. But anyone who will look at her face will know that she is going through so much pain. 
B : How's dad?
Vik: He isn't out of danger yet Bela. The doctors are worried for him
Vish: I'm feeling bad for Kuhu actually. First she found out her mother is a naagin, then she lost her husband. Now Andy! Besides Mahir is also...

Vish stopped as soon as she realized what she was going to say. Bela remained silent. There was a knock at the door. Imran came.
I: Bhabi, are you ok?
Bela didn't say anything.
I: I know bhabi this is not the right time. But there has been a situation in one of our factories. 
Vik: Imran is this a time to discuss?
I: I know Vikrant this is not a proper time. But there is a riot in one of our factories. It's serious.
Vik:You are the manager right? Then go and handle the situation.
I: I would have never come here if the situation was in my hands. But the workers there wouldn't listen to anyone except for the Sehgal's. Andy sir can't go there. And everyone knows that Yuvraj Sehgal is dead. Only Bela bhabi can do something.
Bela was still  too sad to respond.
I: I know you are in the worst point of your life. But trust me bhabi, Mahir  bhai would have never neglected this situation where innocent people can loose their lives in a riot. He must have gone to solve this.
Bela looked up. Yes that's right. Mahir would have never neglected his business because of his personal problems. She can't let him down by not going.
B: Okay Imran, I'll go. Make the arrangements.                                                                                              
Preciousevil thumbnail
Thanks for another part. . Is bela going to meet mahir? ?
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update
BeHir away from each other 
Mahir don't remember anything
Mahir got job in sehgal industries
Bela going to factory
Hope they will meet
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Is there going to be another update? Edited by nuomi.riceball - 5 years ago
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear
He lost his memory
He is going to join sehgal industries as worker.
It will be a shocking surprise for everyone especially bela.
Waiting for next update soon
Thanks