Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: vlhs12993

I kind of expected jhanvi like transition in Nandini, how foolish of me! There viraj was a psychopath who needed treatment but Kunal don't even has that excuse.
Also jhanvi falling in love again shown brilliantly. They didn't just made her fall for a man just like that. Raghav-Jhanvi built a friendship and understanding, still their love didn't affect their priority. Later jhanvi was shown as NGO worker who helps Domestic violence victim. 
But comparing Jhanvi and Nandini now is just sounds wrong. This show made mockery of Domestic violence victims who thrive to lead respectful life.

No offence but Sriti and Harrshad's character weren't well developed either . KVB overshadowed everyone .i dont know whether it was just acting or the character was powerful.
Edited by subhs - 5 years ago
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhs

No offence but Sriti and Harrshad's character weren't well developed either . KVB overshadowed everyone .i dont know whether it was just acting or the character was powerful.

More like too much of viraj evilness. Many viewers had issue about the Viraj glorification like how the EMA of Nandini-kunal made into divine love didn't go well with viewers.
The show should have ended after sia-raghav marriage.
Viraj of first 3 months was powerful after that he was just like any female vamp.
In silsila Nandini's recovery was not even shown unlike jhanvi's who was shown mentally recovering. Same way Raghav kept his family has his priority even after falling in love unlike Kunal who never thought about family. Both Nandini and Kunal are unreal for me while I felt emotionally attached to jhanvi--raghav.
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Thanks for the post and a different insight . Although i hate both kunal and nandini for doing this to mauli but if we think rarionally and study human behavior , kunal is responsible for this mess and leading nandini into this abyss..for a woman who never got any love or reapect , getting a lover like kunal must be like a dream come true ..for someone who has been abused throughout her life , her craving comes across as natural ..i feel kunal took advantage of her vulnerable mind and played upon it ..nandini needed a secure life ..as a woman i cant forgive her or forget but cant wish bad for her because she needed therapy and support ..if mauli or kunal understood this , she may have acted differently..it was important to build that self confidence in her so that she knows that men are not the only saviours..not all women are strong , not all humans are strong ..mauli being a strong woman couldnt handle this shit ..i mean she will take time ..rational mind says that women must be strong , nandini should have done this or that but emotional mind says its easier said than done , she held onto the anchor who came her way..its kunal who is more guilty or the two ..although i can never forgive nandini for doing this to mauli (who helped her against rajdeep) but just as kunal , nandini gave into her temptations ...certainly nandini is not justified even if her behavior is linked medically but she has reasons , kunal has none..

As a doctor kunal should have treated Nandini instead of seducing and trapping her.
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Unless they adress this in the show no one is going to connect with her.I feel the problem is more with poorly written characterisation.

If you observe carefully most of the fictional characters doesn't behave normally.It is because the writers continuously flips  the characterisation depending on the trps.All the leads of almost  all the shows show constant flipping,and we can easily put all them under Multiple personality disorder category😆.So i feel in hurry of completion of EMA track,they suddenly flip Nandini's character,if you observe she had become strong after Mauli helped,she even decided to divorce Rajdeep with the Mauli's help.That Nandini was nowhere near to present Nandini.If you observe she even had taken a great risk for completing dida's wish,she never behaved selfishly,when she overheard Kunal  talking to Mauli about how Nandini should not depend on them  for everything and she should take care of herself..She immediately decided to leave the house owing to her selfrespect with head held high.That Nandini would have left the city after atleast Mauli's breakdown and she never would have shown face to them.So i feel it is mainly to do with Poor wrting and hurry to complete the track.

I appreciate your effort as i also tried to some extent to unders tand her psychological condition yes i am also a Doctor but not  a psychiatrist so couldn't classify her condition exactly under specific disorder.So thanks for the info.But i stopped reading her character as writers have no plan to project her character as a patient or victim of specific psychological disorder and indian writers have no such sensitive thinking,writing and execition.

I feel they tried to show her abusive past as a justification for her deeds  but they couldn't execute it properly instead they started showing divine signs and destiny angle.But anyway only some psychological conditions taken into consideration by the law also.Even A psychopath might be a victim of some psych disorder but they either kept them in some medical provision to treat them with tight security or if they feel they are highly dangerous and commit murders,they will be sentenced by the law.

Here in this case,if it happens in real, the right thing to do is providing Nandini a psychological counselling and medical therapy by her relatives until she could recover but any way Kunal is not justifiable,here Kunal is obviously unfaithful so Mauli divorcing him is the best option.Regarding Nandini even before her marriage with Rajdeep,she was projected as a selfish person so Mauli should be in the place to avoid toxic relationships in her life.Yeah but anyway i think It is somewhat a right thing happened to Mauli as if not for Nandini,he would have fallen for other women so his true colors had come out somewhat early atleast before Mauli becoming pregnant or already a mother of kids with him.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
@nihara very well said ..but i was slightly moved with the last para..mauli should avoid toxic relationships ..granted , nandini and her friendship was toxic because nandini is selfish..what about kunal then ? He was never toxic yet he ditched her...
Rest.i completely agree..the story changes everyday and the characterisations too..
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

@nihara very well said ..but i was slightly moved with the last para..mauli should avoid toxic relationships ..granted , nandini and her friendship was toxic because nandini is selfish..what about kunal then ? He was never toxic yet he ditched her...

Rest.i completely agree..the story changes everyday and the characterisations too..

Yeah i meant to only Nandini in those lines, not kunal.Mauli was never aware of kunal's true colors so she wouldn' be in the place to avoid him until this revealation.