Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Kunal to Nandini- Maine bahut koshish ki khud ko rokne ki but rok nahi paya..
Nandini's reaction- Aap itne ache q hai followed by accepting his proposal..

Kunal to Mauli- Maine bahut koshish ki khud ko rokne ki magar haar gaya..
Mauli's reaction- Koshish ki!!!! Haar gaye?? Tum kya haare Kunal? Haar to mai gayi!! Doctor ho na tum?? Koshish aur haar ka matlab pata hai!! Followed by bashing him left and right..

This shows the difference between both the characters.. One doesn't part with her righteousness and beliefs even at the lowest juncture.. One looses her righteousness and character even at the slightest provocation..

One is strong enough to part with husband when he is wrong ( I infered this when Mauli didn't look at Kunal even once he was thrown out of house.. ) One is so weak that she needs someone so badly that she is ready to commit crimes grave enough to destroy someone's life..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
During her convo--when Mauli was  crying n all..Kunal tried to touch her to make her calm down
Mauli did not allowed him to touch her

That's another Point
Jiggy7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GulneerKaur

This is such a bang on post! And how accurately you paralleled the two characters. Can I quote this to my post please? 

Sure ðŸ˜ƒ
Jiggy7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sabyata

During her convo--when Mauli was  crying n all..Kunal tried to touch her to make her calm down
Mauli did not allowed him to touch her

That's another Point

Exactly she was so hurt.. For sometime during the flashback scenes I felt she is loosing her mental strength completely the way she was questioning and talking, the way she was pulling at her hairs.. But the moment Kunal tries to play victim card and the koshish stuff, she is back.. Bang on and we get the real, righteous Mauli who won't accept even when someone very close commits mistake..
Arshi67 thumbnail
A stark illustration of the difference in their character and of their moral compass. 
I think I may have missed it, but have they shown Mauli realising that Kunal and Nandini's betrayal has been both emotional and physical? 

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jiggy7

Exactly she was so hurt.. For sometime during the flashback scenes I felt she is loosing her mental strength completely the way she was questioning and talking, the way she was pulling at her hairs.. But the moment Kunal tries to play victim card and the koshish stuff, she is back.. Bang on and we get the real, righteous Mauli who won't accept even when someone very close commits mistake..

That;s the beauty of her acting..her expressions,her change of voice
she is hurt,broken  but did not lost her conscious ..
she did not used bad words, for K & N
she is  lost..shocked,broken--trying to find out the reasons..what when ..how..all this happen
Gosh--it is very horrible situation..I feel for those  persons--who in reality  faces all this
No one deserve this
Jiggy7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arshi67

A stark illustration of the difference in their character and of their moral compass. 

I think I may have missed it, but have they shown Mauli realising that Kunal and Nandini's betrayal has been both emotional and physical? 

She may suspect it on a subconscious level but I don't think she is currently thinking about that.. She knows the affair but I don't think she has still comprehended its extent.. I think it would get revealed on a later date again accidentally.. Because I have no hope on the two snakes to come completely clean.. Mauli has to figure it out herself
Arshi67 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jiggy7

She may suspect it on a subconscious level but I don't think she is currently thinking about that.. She knows the affair but I don't think she has still comprehended its extent.. I think it would get revealed on a later date again accidentally.. Because I have no hope on the two snakes to come completely clean.. Mauli has to figure it out herself

Thank you. That feeling of repulsion in her will be painful to watch. 
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Basically traits if character less bitxches like nanndhini ...they lose their moral values with the slightest provocation
Nothing to do with abuse victims ..abuse victims r not character less bitxches like nandhini
JuniorAssistant thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay I think you are being way too harsh over here. Nandini can not be compared with mauli ever! Nandini's background is totally different. she has been through a lot which made her so weak and naive. So obviously her character would look for love and so she gave into kunal. you cant just bash her like that. We cant even imagine what she went through ever since she met rajdeep.