India-Forums

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka
Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Mauli vs Nandini

Jiggy7 Goldie
Jiggy7
Jiggy7

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Kunal to Nandini- Maine bahut koshish ki khud ko rokne ki but rok nahi paya..
Nandini's reaction- Aap itne ache q hai followed by accepting his proposal..

Kunal to Mauli- Maine bahut koshish ki khud ko rokne ki magar haar gaya..
Mauli's reaction- Koshish ki!!!! Haar gaye?? Tum kya haare Kunal? Haar to mai gayi!! Doctor ho na tum?? Koshish aur haar ka matlab pata hai!! Followed by bashing him left and right..

This shows the difference between both the characters.. One doesn't part with her righteousness and beliefs even at the lowest juncture.. One looses her righteousness and character even at the slightest provocation..

One is strong enough to part with husband when he is wrong ( I infered this when Mauli didn't look at Kunal even once he was thrown out of house.. ) One is so weak that she needs someone so badly that she is ready to commit crimes grave enough to destroy someone's life..

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Anee2SameerkadilAayushi15ankita44Dishoomavita36Kutushbella2244SweetNeetaAnkudi15akashnandawhatthelifeLoveNakuulMehtashiny9911Ruhi122-HalimaPriya_18..PlayfulKiss..Sree.bDeb07kendraSarahbelle..Chandni..anmirzaaknitiVARUNI2014Arshi67Rosh4roseHayeSiyaapa-PD-SabyataTeAmo_Messi

Related Videos

Sabyata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabyata
Sabyata

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
During her convo--when Mauli was  crying n all..Kunal tried to touch her to make her calm down
Mauli did not allowed him to touch her

That's another Point

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SameerkadilDishoomankita44Priya_18Jiggy7Sree.bDeb07SarahbelleRosh4rose

Jiggy7 Goldie
Jiggy7
Jiggy7

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GulneerKaur

This is such a bang on post! And how accurately you paralleled the two characters. Can I quote this to my post please? 

Sure Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SameerkadilRosh4rose

Jiggy7 Goldie
Jiggy7
Jiggy7

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabyata

During her convo--when Mauli was  crying n all..Kunal tried to touch her to make her calm down

That's another Point

Exactly she was so hurt.. For sometime during the flashback scenes I felt she is loosing her mental strength completely the way she was questioning and talking, the way she was pulling at her hairs.. But the moment Kunal tries to play victim card and the koshish stuff, she is back.. Bang on and we get the real, righteous Mauli who won't accept even when someone very close commits mistake..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SameerkadilSree.bDeb07sweet_taniaVARUNI2014Sabyata

Arshi67 IF-Rockerz
Arshi67
Arshi67

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
A stark illustration of the difference in their character and of their moral compass. 
I think I may have missed it, but have they shown Mauli realising that Kunal and Nandini's betrayal has been both emotional and physical? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiggy7HayeSiyaapaSabyata

Sabyata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabyata
Sabyata

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jiggy7

Originally posted by Sabyata

That's another Point

Exactly she was so hurt.. For sometime during the flashback scenes I felt she is loosing her mental strength completely the way she was questioning and talking, the way she was pulling at her hairs.. But the moment Kunal tries to play victim card and the koshish stuff, she is back.. Bang on and we get the real, righteous Mauli who won't accept even when someone very close commits mistake..

That;s the beauty of her acting..her expressions,her change of voice
she is hurt,broken  but did not lost her conscious ..
she did not used bad words, for K & N
she is  lost..shocked,broken--trying to find out the reasons..what when ..how..all this happen
Gosh--it is very horrible situation..I feel for those  persons--who in reality  faces all this
No one deserve this

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SameerkadilDishoomSweetNeetaJiggy7SarahbelleVARUNI2014

Jiggy7 Goldie
Jiggy7
Jiggy7

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi67

A stark illustration of the difference in their character and of their moral compass. 
I think I may have missed it, but have they shown Mauli realising that Kunal and Nandini's betrayal has been both emotional and physical? 

She may suspect it on a subconscious level but I don't think she is currently thinking about that.. She knows the affair but I don't think she has still comprehended its extent.. I think it would get revealed on a later date again accidentally.. Because I have no hope on the two snakes to come completely clean.. Mauli has to figure it out herself

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveNakuulMehtaSarahbelleVARUNI2014Arshi67

Arshi67 IF-Rockerz
Arshi67
Arshi67

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jiggy7

Originally posted by Arshi67

She may suspect it on a subconscious level but I don't think she is currently thinking about that.. She knows the affair but I don't think she has still comprehended its extent.. I think it would get revealed on a later date again accidentally.. Because I have no hope on the two snakes to come completely clean.. Mauli has to figure it out herself

Thank you. That feeling of repulsion in her will be painful to watch. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiggy7HayeSiyaapa

Go to top