Ishq Mein Marjawan

Epi Review: Tara killed Dr.sahay and deep misunderstand sheila

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Epi starts with tara saying if girl in house is not anjali then who i killed that day(so tara was the one who pushed anjali and she had accident🥱)then tara says only one man can tell me  who is arohi anjali she goes back to doctor she tied him in car front and herself sit over car top and asks him tell me the girl who living in my home is arohi or anjali. Then doc get flashback that sheila told him that he have to lie to tara that she is anjali..sheila inject poison to him that if u do my work then i will give solution to posion too..so doc lies to tara saying girl in ur home is anjali and girl u killed was arohi.tara kill him from drill machine over his head and says u lied to me i knw that girl is arohi(poor dr sahay will be missed he was genius who did miracle plastic surgery of whole body🤪)..then virat comes there he says to tara how u get ideas of doing murder like this.tara says creativity(alisha rocked today what a brillant acting as psycho killer👏 )tara says now how we will find that she is anjali or arohi.virat says i have plan today we will knw..both return home.tara goes to deep and told him even virat dnt knw that i m tara but i m very happy for my brother he is enjoying with anjali i saw them going on room laughing voices coming out of room deep get furious he says i have work(deep getting jealous is joke😆)then he sees virat in sheila room romancing but sheila is sleeping😆and he gets up wear jacket  and thinks my work is done.deep throw vassel sheila wake up and she sees how my clothes r here it was on bathroom..deep take her with hand downstairs infront of temple and says i never saw cheap women in life who slept with man to fulfill her plan..she says how could i sleep with virat when i m pregnant with stops..he says what complete he says arohi but stops and continue how could u sleep with virat u r not good enough to become wife or mother u r cruse to be called women go die in water.sheila says why always women to prove that she is right yes i slept with virat u want to listen this.u r biggest lier u betrayed me many times and u blaming me deep push her and go away sheila says if i m pregnant with his child and he blaming me.tara and virat listened and they knw she is arohi(deep misunderstanding arohi is out of character in danny time he didnt misunderstood her so why now😲and i was laughing like he is saint in world sheila was right today u r biggest lier and u betrayed me so in which right u r blaming me..again shouting while delievering dialogues nia should tone down her voice it is irritating🤢..i was imagining if alisha was here she would have rocked this scene 🥱)

Precap:tara burning deep😆let see if it is dream or reality.but deep will be saved he is hero na😆
Edited by sabreen_06 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 nice review sabi 👏yes in yesterday's episode aalisha as tara nailed it👏 .& i know  yesterday saari SS mamta ne tara ko  kyu di instead sheila bc now it's climax time & it's high time 2 end this crap revamp
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishu.6

nice review sabi 👏yes in yesterday's episode aalisha as tara nailed it👏 .& i know  yesterday saari SS mamta ne tara ko  kyu di instead sheila bc now it's climax time & it's high time 2 end this crap revamp

Thank u..yes i m also getting feeling that show is heading towards climax of this crap revamp may be till end of sept they will end this crap revamp🥱
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tara's part was superb yesterday, the way she killed Dr with cold red eyes, well Dr lied to her, so she killed him. Wese bi us doctor ko marna hi tha, Tara na Marti to aarohi ke poison se marr jata.

ROFL aarohi tore Dr's sleeves too, then injected poison.. Har mard ki sleeves ko khatra hy Sheila se😆😆  Plus she should be thankful to Tara ke Tara ne uske khoon ka ilzam apne sir pe le lia, 12 hours me wo ane bi nai wali thi Sheila !  And next morning she totally forgot about doctor  dumbo😡

To all those complaining of Tara's psycho behavior, atleast she killed doc in 1 attempt, unlike Sheila despo,, for her shittiest plan she made another human suffer, torturing him by saying you'll die in 12 hours!!! Is there a difference between Sheila and Tara??  Tara high level ki psycho hy, par she was angry when she murdered him, unlike sati savitri full of attitude Sheila who was smiling and thinking she's genius to inject poison in doc. 🤢

And what was that stupidity at the end?? What does deep think how Sheila got preggy?  And Sheila defending herself as anjali right?? Saying tum mujh pe ilzam lga rahe ho, aesi ghatya baat soch bi kese skte ho blah blah blah . Madam forgot anjali is virat's girlfriend and pregnant ??

Lastly those unnecessary stupid Aurat dialogues of Sheila, Har barr Aurat ko agni pariksha deni parti hy, that part was totally stupid 😡   
revenge plan me Aurat ke rights kahan se agar hain bhaiya?? 
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
I'm excited to see Tara and virat's plan from now on, ab to koi anjali aur uska bacha nai hy jis ke sath virat emotionally attached ho😳  Ab to virat ke sath uski dushman hy aarohi 
Seriously yar anjali was proving she's sati savitri by saying she has never slept with virat  .. Bacha kya asmaan se tapka tha?  She should have act maturely!Should have told  deep yes I am virat's girlfriend and pregnant with his child!!  Is Tarah deep ko doubt hi rehta ke she's anjali or aarohi, par nai Dumbo khud prove krne me lgi thi ke I'm aarohi!! 

and where the hell is original anjali Sharma now? Sheila saved her in hospital from deep, then what did she do to her? 😡
Main pagal ho jaun gi ye drama dekh kar😭😭
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

Tara's part was superb yesterday, the way she killed Dr with cold red eyes, well Dr lied to her, so she killed him. Wese bi us doctor ko marna hi tha, Tara na Marti to aarohi ke poison se marr jata.

ROFL aarohi tore Dr's sleeves too, then injected poison.. Har mard ki sleeves ko khatra hy Sheila se😆😆  Plus she should be thankful to Tara ke Tara ne uske khoon ka ilzam apne sir pe le lia, 12 hours me wo ane bi nai wali thi Sheila !  And next morning she totally forgot about doctor  dumbo😡

To all those complaining of Tara's psycho behavior, atleast she killed doc in 1 attempt, unlike Sheila despo,, for her shittiest plan she made another human suffer, torturing him by saying you'll die in 12 hours!!! Is there a difference between Sheila and Tara??  Tara high level ki psycho hy, par she was angry when she murdered him, unlike sati savitri full of attitude Sheila who was smiling and thinking she's genius to inject poison in doc. 🤢

And what was that stupidity at the end?? What does deep think how Sheila got preggy?  And Sheila defending herself as anjali right?? Saying tum mujh pe ilzam lga rahe ho, aesi ghatya baat soch bi kese skte ho blah blah blah . Madam forgot anjali is virat's girlfriend and pregnant ??

Lastly those unnecessary stupid Aurat dialogues of Sheila, Har barr Aurat ko agni pariksha deni parti hy, that part was totally stupid 😡   
revenge plan me Aurat ke rights kahan se agar hain bhaiya?? 

Agree ayesha this is not first time tara killed someone twitter is full of hate comments for tara..they actually want hot wild scenes of deerohi..thats why crying😆i also think sheila is responsible for doc death she injected him posion and then she endangered his life she herself let tara knw that she is arohi..but tars did her job which sheila left incomplete..and yeah hahaha sb men k sleves ko sheila se khatra hain she can tore anytime😆
That last part was just stupid deep was talking with sheila like he knws she is arohi and sheila was talking with deep like  arohi not virat girlfriend that aurat dialogues was added so audience feel sympthay for sheila but sorry i didnt😆
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Rofl Tara is killing people since 1st episode,, Twitter pe last year se sab log so rahe the kya? ? Infact the whole story is based on this thing that Tara is psycho serial killer and deep trapped aarohi to save his wife.. Seriously logo ka dimag kaam nai krta kya aaj Kal?  😆😆
Forget about deerohi's wild romance now, romance sirf 2 din ka dikhati hy mamta, wese bi jis ko naughty scenes dekhne hon wo twisted dekh le ja ke🤣🤣
sabreen_06 thumbnail

I'm excited to see Tara and virat's plan from now on, ab to koi anjali aur uska bacha nai hy jis ke sath virat emotionally attached ho😳  Ab to virat ke sath uski dushman hy aarohi 

Seriously yar anjali was proving she's sati savitri by saying she has never slept with virat  .. Bacha kya asmaan se tapka tha?  She should have act maturely!Should have told  deep yes I am virat's girlfriend and pregnant with his child!!  Is Tarah deep ko doubt hi rehta ke she's anjali or aarohi, par nai Dumbo khud prove krne me lgi thi ke I'm aarohi!! 

and where the hell is original anjali Sharma now? Sheila saved her in hospital from deep, then what did she do to her? 😡
Main pagal ho jaun gi ye drama dekh kar😭😭

Agree i m also now excited to see tara and virat plan now they knw she is arohi it will be fun how they will take revenge from her.
sheila is lost case of dumbness she herself announced infront of media that i m pregnant with virat child so why she was proving herself sati savtri infront of deep now he clearly knws she is arohi not anjali
Anjali is in coma na admitted in hospital..i think after this saga she will enter RM..if they plan to show re plastic surgery of sheila and bring alisha as arohi then may be then anjali will enter in RM
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well said aayu from the 1st episode tara is doing her killing job tab toh kisi ne koi objection nahi liya. poora serial toh tara ke murders pr hi based hai why suddenly viewers are describing haterance for tara's character  & yes for dr.sahay's death not tara bt sheila is responsible.sheila woh dr sahay hai deep nahi jiske sleeves phhadkar tum uske saath romance karogi.🤣 agar tara dr. sahay ko nahi maarti toh sheila ke poisonous injection se woh waise hi maar jaata in within 12 hours..
& last scenes deep aur sheila ke dialogues mai ...mai toh pet (stomach) pakad pakad kr hans rhi thhi.i was like koun kise bol rha hai .aur pavitrata ka lesson sikha rha.aisa lag rha thha that from behind ganpati bappa statue mai yeh aakashwani karu from micke that tum dono hi characterless ho. & if deep & sheila wants 2 fight then uske liye ganpati bappa ke saamne jaane ki kya zaroorat thhi..i mean woh bhagwaan hai kisi family court ke judge nahi  hai jinke saamne tum yeh taamasha karoge

sabreen_06 thumbnail

Rofl Tara is killing people since 1st episode,, Twitter pe last year se sab log so rahe the kya? ? Infact the whole story is based on this thing that Tara is psycho serial killer and deep trapped aarohi to save his wife.. Seriously logo ka dimag kaam nai krta kya aaj Kal?  😆😆

Forget about deerohi's wild romance now, romance sirf 2 din ka dikhati hy mamta, wese bi jis ko naughty scenes dekhne hon wo twisted dekh le ja ke🤣🤣

They  must be sleeping bcuz that time their hate for alisha was less now it became stronger😆they want her character to be killed..so they can have only Arjia on show..yes the whole story started bcuz of tara her scene was murder ..first that was shown on first epi of immj for her deep trapped arohi..i think un ka damagh bnd hogya hai arjia ko dkh k😆hahaha true they can tone in to twisted to watch wild romance there..mamta never showed proper romance of ardeep and they are expecting that she will show romance of deerohi everyday🤪