Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

KOSTINS of the day - Serious waala

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Cheat kabhi VICTIM nahin hota, Cheat tho bas Cheat hota hai

Glass bar Paani mein Doob maro - Was tat the symbolism the CVs were going for. Deewana doctor trying to put out the raging fire of biwi's anger with 1 glass water.

Did Kunal steal Nandini's glycerin bottles - Whats with all those waterworks? C Nandini I told u not 2 trust this guy.

The dreaded K word - Nopes not Kheer this time but KOSHISH. Apparently Kunal ne "BAHUT" KOSHISH kiya to fight his Jazbaat.

BitchSlap - Mauli to pati parameshwar for talking about KOSHISH.

RealSlap - Which time was K's gaal redder. When Nandini was applying holi or when mommy dearest gave him 1 on the gaal.

Code Red - Abh tho Romeo's lipstick color also has changed from pretty pink to raging red. Along with the glycerin bottles did he steal Nandini's lipstick as well?

What will Doctor do for a living now? - Now tat both mommy dearest & paagal patni has kicked him out of the house how will Doctor foot Nandini's bill a. Sell Kheer b. Become rain dance master c. Write ILU wala love letters for high school kids.

Does Nandini go in Vibration mode only before pati parameshwar?

Is there a Silent, DO NOT DISTURB mode for Nandini so that the audience dont throw up or throw out their TV every time they see Nandini in her iPhone mode

What is the perennial source of water to Nandini's tear glands. Even the polar glaciers are melting & depleting but this source is inexhaustible. What is the secret source of her hydel power?

After weeks of smoking poor quality weed are the CVs suddenly ODing on steroids?

Can anyone please find a spine & donate it to our Doctor.
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
How is Kunal going to foot his bills???
1. Lipstick model
2. Florescent kurta model

I seriously laugh everytime Nandini shivers remembering your writings.. Matlab kis cheej ka itna shiver?? Someone suggested years of physical abuse.. Ab Mauli ke ghar ka alarm bajane par v shiver
Edited by Jiggy7 - 5 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Man this is some serious name calling.. Can't you write your posts in bit decent manner without name calling.. I get it that you might be extremely annoyed with the two characters but you can express it in a better way (I have stopped watching so I am saved from the annoyance but I get it that it may not be the same case with you). I come to this forum to get updates on the happenings and I ignore most of the stuff but reading this I just couldn't keep quiet. No offences.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey what is " kostins"? What does it mean? 
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: goofyCat

Man this is some serious name calling.. Can't you write your posts in bit decent manner without name calling.. I get it that you might be extremely annoyed with the two characters but you can express it in a better way (I have stopped watching so I am saved from the annoyance but I get it that it may not be the same case with you). I come to this forum to get updates on the happenings and I ignore most of the stuff but reading this I just couldn't keep quiet. No offences.

Agree with you 
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆😆😆
today is the second day of my crying for mauli.. ðŸ˜† never felt so attached to any character.. thanx for this post. much needed.. 
paagal patni lol. i like the name.. 😊. hats off to this girl.. the way she was behaving today was so different from yesterday. yesterday she was mocking him and today she warned him not to play victim card. . 
deewana doctor, pagal patni aur wo ðŸ˜† 
deewana doctor is a chor actually not a doctor.. first he churao dil of nandini and then her lipsticks , kheer and now gycerine.. ðŸ˜†  

deewana and mastani can now enjoy their kheer together i want mauli to abandon them totally.. 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
🤣
now rudali will also say the same dreaded K word to mauli ðŸ˜†
poor mauli, first cheat her now irritate her ðŸ˜†
Angels11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: goofyCat

Can u plz tell me wats indecent with the words Douchebag, Deewana, Rudali. In fact the CVs themselves play some Deewana BGM for Kunal. None of the words I ve used r derogatory. In fact even Mauli has a nickname. Rajdeep himself calls Kunal Aashiq Doctor.
Angels11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Y12345

Hey what is " kostins"? What does it mean? 

KOSTINS = Questions. Like Ekta I too like the letter K 😊
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Angels11

Can u plz tell me wats indecent with the words Douchebag, Deewana, Rudali. In fact the CVs themselves play some Deewana BGM for Kunal. None of the words I ve used r derogatory. In fact even Mauli has a nickname. Rajdeep himself calls Kunal Aashiq Doctor.

Dewana song is crazy
It makes things funny
Very funny