Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Dishoom

Doormat is the one who takes al the crap from her husband but still regards him as a parmeshwar for example our bholi bhali seedhi saadhi best friend k husband k saamne apni taange failane waali Rondini

Mauli made him shut his mouth
Both Kundini couple can play their "lust romance in a legal way"
Mauli will throw them out of ger life
More hot romance between them might be there who knows
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What the heck is this

Mauli..will share her husband..??????
1St of all--it was N--who is  sharing Mauli's husband

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sabyata

What the heck is this

Mauli..will share her husband..??????
1St of all--it was N--who is sharing Mauli's husband

Great reply
Totally agreed
g.sreedurga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry but the title of the thread made me puke!
Doormat? And Mauli??
Sharing husband? And Mauli?? Like seriously??

It's sometimes very surprising to see certain views and posts!!! Speechless!
vani.jug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nah I don't think she's going to share Kunal with Nandini. None of them have that mindset in the show. But I do think she's going to take a looonnnggg time to get over this...as is natural. So i do expect quite a bit of rona dhona from her and the other characters for a while
I think you've confused Mauli with Nandini. Re-read what you type next time before posting. 😊
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Blaming yourself is something most people do after experiencing a tragedy. It doesn't mean she's a doormat and she's definitely not going to share Kunal (or even stay with him at all hopefully).
madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Luna puttar,tum Hosh mein ho??? Edited by madlal - 5 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
She isn't a doormat types woman, it's Nandini who's that way, and not Mauli. She's got the maturity to look into their relationship and introspect what went wrong in her or between them that her husband sought another woman... Its not being doormat, it's being mature without playing lame victim card and blaming others for whatever happened...
Can't believe people cant see the strength in Mauli's character but rather try to make a fun out of it...

And if someone would agree for a threesome it'd N... And not Mauli. She's not so spineless 
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

She isn't a doormat types woman, it's Nandini who's that way, and not Mauli. She's got the maturity to look into their relationship and introspect what went wrong in her or between them that her husband sought another woman... Its not being doormat, it's being mature without playing lame victim card and blaming others for whatever happened...

Can't believe people cant see the strength in Mauli's character but rather try to make a fun out of it...

And if someone would agree for a threesome it'd N... And not Mauli. She's not so spineless

bang on you said it all perfectly. 👏