Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Will Mauli share her husband with Nandini?

Posted: 5 years ago
Mauli actually gives me doormat vibes.😆 The way she's blaming herself for Kunal having affair with Nandini, instead of getting angry and thrashing him. 
I think she's madly in love with Kunal and still has a soft corner for Nandini as she's her bff. So I wonder if she'll be ready to share her husband with Nandini.😆 CVS have always shown Mauli as a mahan character, so it's pretty much possible what I'm predicting.

I guess Mauli being big-hearted will not mind sharing Kunal with Nandu.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

she thrashed him today. she is far from being a doormat. It takes time to realise and sometimes people blame themselves.  But no  she won't. Nandini can keep the creep and keep feeding him vigara kheers. Mauli dont want him
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Luna46

Mauli actually gives me doormat vibes. 😆 The way she's blaming herself for Kunal having affair with Nandini, instead of getting angry and thrashing him. 

I think she's madly in love with Kunal and still has a soft corner for Nandini as she's her bff. So I wonder if she'll be ready to share her husband with Nandini.😆 CVS have always shown Mauli as a mahan character, so it's pretty much possible what I'm predicting.

Doormat and mauli are we watching the same show?? Mauli is shown to be independent and she straight fowarded told that lusty kunal that don't try to be victim becoz she is victim here.And did you not hear the dialogue when she said hamari shaadi khatam ho gye pta nahi chala that means for her her marriage with kunal is already over. Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just read the dialogues and caps, she was FUMING!!!

Of course she loves them both a lot hence the heartbreak. How does that make her a doormat?
tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
From what I'm seeing there's no way Mauli will share her husband. But nandini seems to be more than willing for it. 
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Mauli is a doormat?No she will never share her husband with nandini.May be nandini was expecting that but mauli will never.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She's far from doormat. I like the fact that she was talking to her husband and not going after the other woman even if that was her friend. I HATE how some wives always blaming the other women and going after the women when their man cheat. I applaud Mauli for talking to her husband first.
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Luna46

Mauli actually gives me doormat vibes.😆 The way she's blaming herself for Kunal having affair with Nandini, instead of getting angry and thrashing him. 

Sweetheart when you are done watching the show with open eyes then open a thread. Other than it seems wasting time like bhains ke aage bin bajana don't you think??!!! 
Or least be sure are you talking about "Silsila" ?? Cause that's for sure not what I have seen so far!! 
Or the people who are bountiful/altruistic/ generous in nature translates as doormat to you?? Then my deep condolences for your teachers!!! Take care sweetie pie...May god bless you with some wisdom!! Ameen!! ❤️
Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol are we watching the same show. When did Mauli ever say she is willing to share. She blasted her husband when he tried to play victim and gather faaltu kaa sympathy.
She is hurt, very hurt cos she has been betrayed by two ppl she loves the most. 
How is that being a doormat. 
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Mauli and doormat? You wish.