Women who are real life Kunal

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
We know many women who have affair with other married men.
That the trend.Its rare that woman cheat on their husband with other man(at least in india).How many people know of women who backstabbed their husband.

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

my classmate's mom but over the years i hear other version that husband used to torture her and she ran away. society used to blame her but she has her own reasons. now i dont judge her noone deserves abuse. sadly  my classmate used to ignore her whenever she came to school to visit her. i took tution from her dad and oh boy he was head case. i m sure she wasnt fully at fault here. she ran away with a unmarried guy unlike nandu who snatched her frnd's husband! Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Plenty..in savdhan india😆
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

My husband is a doc at hospital one of the pharmasist's wife back stabbed him had an affair with another married man . The story became public husbsnd questioned wife she was bank employ had affair with thr boss ... She was a very traditional woman in appearence nevef spoke to her .
She left her husband thinking tjat fellow will marry her , her married lover refused to leave his wife .
At the end her marriage was broken , her boss is still living with wife happy or not no one knows ,
Inside wallis of a home what is happening no outsidef knows
People see the picture they want to show people
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _charu_

🤣 LOL @charu

@chirpybird -- to answer your question, the first job I had -- there was a well known affair in the office. both were married to other people. the husband was also a consultant at the same office and so would come from time to time. everyone knew in the office he was being cheated on with that other fella but he found out much later. they split up and she moved to another company but because of contractual obligations, the husband had to keep coming to the same office -- he told someone that it was very humiliating as everyone knew but no one wanted to tell him and he still has to keep coming here... and that fella she cheated with was still working there.. all sorts of awkward!

Edited by mango_pudding1 - 5 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Crime patrol also
CI channel most of the story but there is particular programme for cheating patner alone called
"My sordid love story " .. It is purely about cheating
Wives chrating hubbies 😆
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I read in newspaper, one nurse (I guess forgot) killed her husband with the help of her lover and made her lover to go  forplastic surgery so that he can look somewhat like her husband
But get caught by husband uncle as they were not able to copy mannerisms 

Then case was logged on both wife and lover 
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PD-

I read in newspaper, one nurse (I guess forgot) killed her husband with the help of her lover and made her lover to go forplastic surgery so that he can look somewhat like her husband

But get caught by husband uncle as they were not able to copy mannerisms

Then case was logged on both wife and lover

I read that it was in India right?
South India ?
.. [
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I read that it was in India right?
South India ?
.. [

Yes
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@chirpybird -- just reread your post and would like to disagree with you on the notion that it is rare in india. would say that rather it is hidden better than men's affairs but it does happen and these days with rising divorces, you hear openly of such stories. many men also openly admit they are being cheated on and don't hide it... also if you know of those who work in mental health circle like counselors or psychologists, again, there's lots of these stories.