Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Emotional scar is way more painful - Page 2

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Emotional trauma kills a person slowly like poison. 

Cheaters wanted to play victim game but too happy that Mauli gave it back. Mauli is victim here, no one else. 

Ganga jamuna bahake sympathy nahi milega. 

Cheaters made everyone to question themselves where they went wrong whereas its cheaters hormone is to be blamed. 

Loved Mauli's mother in law too. Reason only can be beimani nothing else. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Emotional trauma kills a person slowly like poison. 

Very true seen myself

Cheaters wanted to play victim game but too happy that Mauli gave it back. Mauli is victim here, no one else. 

Ganga jamuna bahake sympathy nahi milega. 

N gud for saying it loud. No need to become big hearted fool

Cheaters made everyone to question themselves where they went wrong whereas its cheaters hormone is to be blamed. 

They still don't get it. Vigara kheer  and rain dance are the reasons lol

Loved Mauli's mother in law too. Reason only can be beimani nothing else. 

This content was originally posted by: Dishoom

By the way there are many dohas that describes KUNAN situation

Bina Vichare so Kare
Wo paache pachtaye
Kaam bigaare aapno
Jag me hoth hasaye

Lol will try to make more post on them. With kunan situation they will fit well
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
What you fail to understand or either conveniently don't want to is that physical abuse leaves mental scars that run deeper than being cheated on.
Someone can try to understand why their better half may cheat on them People fall out of love all the time. But when the person who's supposed to protect you and love you beats you black and blue and verbally abuses you constantly and never shows a ounce of respect. It's really something that cuts a lot deeper than you're giving credit for.
I'm not supporting what these two are doing, kunal should've ended the relationship with Mauli if he's unhappy instead of cheating. All I'm saying is, going through physical abuse gives you emotional pain as well as the physical pain. And in many cases is way worse than being cheated on.
Mauli actually made the same points you did. The fans really can relate to her, we're all like her.
Remember when she was trying to take her earrings out, she started to bleed? Kunal reacted, and then Mauli told him this wound is nothing. This will heal in time. but the emotional scars you gave me, that will never heal.