India-Forums

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka
Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Never ever

Ruhi122 Goldie
Ruhi122
Ruhi122

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 11:10am | IP Logged
With SBRK, there's so many thing I had never ever felt b4..
- Never ever any onscreen couple gave relationship goals... Kunal-Mouli I'm starting episodes
- Never ever any character made me cry b4... Mauli
- Never ever any characters I had hated so badly b4... Kunal-Nandini
- Never ever any scene broke my heart so badly b4... Confrontation
- Never ever romance made me cringe b4... Kunal-Nandini
- Never ever came across so very ungrateful, shameless, fake character b4... Nandini
- Never ever any on-screen husband brought out so extreme rage in me, not even Rajdeep... Kunal
- Never ever had I been grateful for to a villain of the show... Rajdeep for showing Nandini her true face

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sakinah_ankita44kiransgirlNatashapaulKeerthijasweet_taniaprettywomaniyaaknitiTheSmurfspoiu123naq5SunshineFlamesshagun_sarunchirpyhapibirdSabyataSilverrmoon

Related Videos

Sabyata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabyata
Sabyata

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruhi122

With SBRK, there's so many thing I had never ever felt b4..
- Never ever any onscreen couple gave relationship goals... Kunal-Mouli I'm starting episodes
- Never ever any character made me cry b4... Mauli
- Never ever any characters I had hated so badly b4... Kunal-Nandini
- Never ever any scene broke my heart so badly b4... Confrontation
- Never ever romance made me cringe b4... Kunal-Nandini
- Never ever came across so very ungrateful, shameless, fake character b4... Nandini
- Never ever any on-screen husband brought out so extreme rage in me, not even Rajdeep... Kunal
- Never ever had I been grateful for to a villain of the show... Rajdeep for showing Nandini her true face

Clap Star
I got no words --speechless

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhi122naq5

khushboo16 Goldie
khushboo16
khushboo16

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 11:23am | IP Logged
so on point! and for real like i hated the relationship with kunal and nandani like can you believe that there are ppl who are cursing mauli for "being" the way of kunal and nandani i swear i my heart breaks for mauli i have never been this involved with a show before and also at this point rajdeep has showing exposing nandani for which i am grateful i cant help but feel that there is more to rajdeep and nandani maybe she has had EMA before that why rajdeep was so harsh with her idk i could be wrong but like kunal and nandani are so wrong for what they did    

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiransgirlRuhi122

Silverrmoon IF-Stunnerz
Silverrmoon
Silverrmoon

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Very true,,they showed the reality yesterday. Your post says it all nothing much to add. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhi122

Angel9986 Groupbie
Angel9986
Angel9986

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboo16

so on point! and for real like i hated the relationship with kunal and nandani like can you believe that there are ppl who are cursing mauli for "being" the way of kunal and nandani i swear i my heart breaks for mauli i have never been this involved with a show before and also at this point rajdeep has showing exposing nandani for which i am grateful i cant help but feel that there is more to rajdeep and nandani maybe she has had EMA before that why rajdeep was so harsh with her idk i could be wrong but like kunal and nandani are so wrong for what they did

Yes few ppl support nandini n kunal bcz they love DD and shakti even i am DD fan but feel disgusting to see her... bcz u went through this situation in my life my fiance cheated me with another girl n it took me 4 yrs to come over tht insecurity n pain..n here toh nandini was mauli friend who done so much for her.. so nothing cn justify kunal nandini saying modern jamana n all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dips143Ruhi122akniti

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top