YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM, I AM!!!!!!!

Posted: 5 years ago
A verbal slap to Kunal from Mauli. Dont u dare pretend 2 b the victim here. How do u consider urself the victim. I was cheated by my husband & my best friend. I am the 1 who was betrayed. I am the 1 who lost everything. So I am the victim here, not you!!!!

Awesome dialogues 👏
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
The dialogue about how being a doctor, your excuse that you tried hard & still couldn't succeed is an absolute failure. Since for a doctor, trying hard huge meaning.
Then his mother's dialogue of how only a dishonest person can do such a thing.

Dialogues are amazing & so powerful.
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
Yeh aaj ke episode main tha kya ? 
Kunal khud jyda hi apne hi duniya main hain,, isko zindagi main kabhi samjh main nahi ayega ki usnai gunah kiya hain. 
Thanks for updating guys
I am still not came out from ytd's episode
Originally posted by arshi_asya

The dialogue about how being a doctor, your excuse that you tried hard & still couldn't succeed is an absolute failure. Since for a doctor, trying holds huge meaning.
Then his mother's dialogue of how only a dishonest person can do such a thing.

Dialogues are amazing & so powerful.

Loved Kunal's mom. She had only few lines but the words were so powerful. Dont u dare give excuse. You r just a dishonest man 👏👏👏
Originally posted by Silverrmoon

Yeh aaj ke episode main tha kya ? 
Kunal khud jyda hi apne hi duniya main hain,, isko zindagi main kabhi samjh main nahi ayega ki usnai gunah kiya hain. 

Saala Cheat with his crocodile tears 😡🤢
Originally posted by Sabyata

Thanks for updating guys
I am still not came out from ytd's episode

Now nandini has landed in the lioness den in Full on Vibration/Tear Duct On mode 😡
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
Did the Dr and nandini get their well earned and well deserved SLAPS?? That's the only thing I want to know. Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Angels11

Loved Kunal's mom. She had only few lines but the words were so powerful. Dont u dare give excuse. You r just a dishonest man 👏👏👏

Actually it was Mauli dialogue.
Originally posted by 9296

Did the Dr Loser and Rudali get their well earned and well deserved SLAPS?? That's the only thing I want to know.

Kunal got a slap from his  mother till now.