What does Nandini want?? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
She is a clever fox only herself itna achcha mauka mila tha for progression and self establishment lekin yeh matlabi aurat ko utni mehnat nehi larni muft ka kheer banao khilao aur sho jao.
Now she is caught so she is doing nataunki she does not a ounce of genuine guilt
She herself said yeh ladki asman nehi chati is ko is ghar mein apna pyar chahiye and she had the love in the bedroom I feel like uski pet mein lath marke mar dalu
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pani.Puri

I dont get this that why all the bill is on the name of Kunal??? Nandini is not a 7yr old kid who doesnt know what is right or wrong.. Forget this... OK they had sex in the heat of the moment or vulnerable state or situation was like that etc etc etc.. But after the deed was done did she show an ounce of guilt that oh what have i done?? Chalo leave all this also.. Few days back KunDini met in some cafe or restaurant right?? WHY???? Why dint she outrightly rejected to come to the cafe and told Kunal that no we have already done wrong with mauli so now i dont want to commit another crime. Lets tell mauli everything bcz we're her culprits etc etc... Or after the deed was done she could take some time to comprehend the situation and then call up kunal and tell him that we shold tell mauli the truth bcz I cant live in guilt.. Whatever will be Mauli's decision afte that I will face it but I cant cheat on my best friend and blah blah blah.. She dint do any of these , instead went to meet Kunal at cafe or restaurant or whatever it was, kept her head on his shoulder etc etc.. Kunal is anyway a looser and not to be trusted guy.. He was in his senses still he did but later he felt guilt but still he met Nandini... On the other hand Nandini did that in the state of vulnerable position later on when she was in her full senses she dint felt remorse and yet she went to meet Kunal and keep her head on his shoulder/chest whatever it was... Both the party are equally at fault... So ppl need to stop putting all the blame on Kunal as if Nandini everytime was in state of intoxication therefore hd zero hand in the EMA... Sex ke maze dono ney liye hai toh bill ek ke naam ka kyun phatey??

Because she tried to go away atleast
He started with his revelations
Most of the bashing and blaming Nandini is receiving
Why because she is a woman right !
It is easy to blame females
Entire history is like that !
Any mythological book we take is also is the same
Cause of "Sin" is always females
Most people blame her more !
She is at fault also , I agree
But It was Kunal "who plegded infront of God until death do part them he will be loyal to his wife "
Same man misused divine books to justify his lust , convinced Nandini"
He took initiative at every step
Nandini just followed , she was not in the motive of breaking Mauli's marriage
Who knows she could have stayed a mistress for ever !
He would have kept her like that !

Both are at fault but in my eyes Kunal is the cause of every thing
He used both of them
Their beautiful friendship also didn't stop him
Don't say Kunal is being blamed it is Nandini who is getting most of the bashing

I respect your opinion
Opinion differs , that makes world amazing
Every one is different from each other...
But my opinion about Kunal will never change
I am a married woman will rather die than cheating , same loyalty i expect from my soul mate also
That is me and my opinion...
You quoted me so I responded
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -JaZ-

nandini has too much self-pity that she has become so self-centered and failing to empathize with others...according to her since mauli has everything else in her life whereas she has nothing n her only dream of being a housewife was also shattered mauli should let her have kunal whether she divorces him or accepts her as his mistress makes no difference to her but she should not cut her friendship with her n be there to support her emotionally since she is a poor broken soul and she will always be like a bechari only n never consider herself as homewrecker n backstabber since acc to her mauli is after all career oriented n independent and she don't need husband as much as she wants...
nandini has such twisted logics 🤓

Dimag kharap ho gaya hai.. Sahi galat, rishte sab bhul gayi hai.. Eehsanfaramoshi koi sikhe inse
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nandini was not guilty of what she had done 
With Kunal even after sleeping with him in the 
Wash room she was seeing her maang filled
With colour thinking of mauli even after she 
Was sharing her fears for Kunal how could
She do it Nandini was so hurt when Rajdeep
Was with other woman in front of her she knows
How it feels going through it least she is not 
Expected to give her bestfriend the same pain 
Kunal is also equally responsible for the hurt 
He had caused Mauli she loved him trusted him 
Was dreaming a future with him 

Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Nandini's character could have actually evoked some sympathy had the CVs handled her better. When you can show Mauli's trauma, the same should have been done for Nandini when she was being tortured by Rajdeep. Any sane woman will have depression, anxiety and trust issues and what not after having lived a life similar to Nandini's. 

Jab aisi zindagi rahi ho, it's very unlikely that they'll trust a person of the opposite sex at the drop of a hat and go on to consummate. CVs showed KuNan in love out of the blue that it makes no sense, has no justification and has unnecessarily brought the wrath of the audience on the poor actors. If it's love as claimed by the BG for KuNan, it takes time CVs, not a month.

Had Nandini been shown to deal with all this and possibly Kunal supporting her since he was the one at home, atleast her part of the affair, falling in love with your mental support would make some sense. But here it looks like Nandini will lay infront of any man who loves her kheer.
Edited by Priya_18 - 5 years ago
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_18

I think Nandini's character could have actually evoked some sympathy had the CVs handled her better. When you can show Mauli's trauma, the same should have been done for Nandini when she was being tortured by Rajdeep. Any sane woman will have depression, anxiety and trust issues and what not after having lived a life similar to Nandini's.

Jab aisi zindagi rahi ho, it's very unlikely that they'll trust a person of the opposite sex at the drop of a hat and go on to consummate. CVs showed KuNan in love out of the blue that it makes no sense, has no justification and has unnecessarily brought the wrath of the audience on the poor actors. If it's love as claimed by the BG for KuNan, it takes time CVs, not a month.

Had Nandini been shown to deal with all this and possibly Kunal supporting her since he was the one at home, atleast her part of the affair, falling in love with your mental support would make some sense. But here it looks like Nandini will lay infront of any man who loves her kheer.

Exactly.
Nandini as a character had so much scope. The writers could have shown her gradually building trust in Kunal, then friendship and then love. And after the realisation of love they could have shown Nandini's guilt gnawing on her. Everybody would have loved her and understood her.
Ye kya hai ki seedha bed pe jump maar do and then cry ki mauli ko dukh hoga. Nothing can justify what nandini has done now. She's coming across as such a dumb, lost character who has no sense of right and wrong
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pani.Puri

I dont get this that why all the bill is on the name of Kunal??? Nandini is not a 7yr old kid who doesnt know what is right or wrong.. Forget this... OK they had sex in the heat of the moment or vulnerable state or situation was like that etc etc etc.. But after the deed was done did she show an ounce of guilt that oh what have i done?? Chalo leave all this also.. Few days back KunDini met in some cafe or restaurant right?? WHY???? Why dint she outrightly rejected to come to the cafe and told Kunal that no we have already done wrong with mauli so now i dont want to commit another crime. Lets tell mauli everything bcz we're her culprits etc etc... Or after the deed was done she could take some time to comprehend the situation and then call up kunal and tell him that we shold tell mauli the truth bcz I cant live in guilt.. Whatever will be Mauli's decision afte that I will face it but I cant cheat on my best friend and blah blah blah.. She dint do any of these , instead went to meet Kunal at cafe or restaurant or whatever it was, kept her head on his shoulder etc etc.. Kunal is anyway a looser and not to be trusted guy.. He was in his senses still he did but later he felt guilt but still he met Nandini... On the other hand Nandini did that in the state of vulnerable position later on when she was in her full senses she dint felt remorse and yet she went to meet Kunal and keep her head on his shoulder/chest whatever it was... Both the party are equally at fault... So ppl need to stop putting all the blame on Kunal as if Nandini everytime was in state of intoxication therefore hd zero hand in the EMA... Sex ke maze dono ney liye hai toh bill ek ke naam ka kyun phatey??

+1 ðŸ˜Š
She's no saint ,cries a river and gets her way out.
Also once the deed was done and he left her to go back to his legally wedded wife, this woman was recalling the events and blushing. Guilt naam ki cheez dono mein nahi hai. 
Agree with the tm Rajdeep was word.
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JaZ-

nandini has too much self-pity that she has become so self-centered and failing to empathize with others...according to her since mauli has everything else in her life whereas she has nothing n her only dream of being a housewife was also shattered mauli should let her have kunal whether she divorces him or accepts her as his mistress makes no difference to her but she should not cut her friendship with her n be there to support her emotionally since she is a poor broken soul and she will always be like a bechari only n never consider herself as homewrecker n backstabber since acc to her mauli is after all career oriented n independent and she don't need husband as much as she wants...
nandini has such twisted logics 🤓

omg😡😡I didn't see the episode.Please tell me she didn't say this. it would be below low..
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Because she tried to go away atleast
He started with his revelations
Most of the bashing and blaming Nandini is receiving
Why because she is a woman right !
It is easy to blame females
Entire history is like that !
Any mythological book we take is also is the same
Cause of "Sin" is always females
Most people blame her more !
She is at fault also , I agree
But It was Kunal "who plegded infront of God until death do part them he will be loyal to his wife "
Same man misused divine books to justify his lust , convinced Nandini"
He took initiative at every step
Nandini just followed , she was not in the motive of breaking Mauli's marriage
Who knows she could have stayed a mistress for ever !
He would have kept her like that !

Both are at fault but in my eyes Kunal is the cause of every thing
He used both of them
Their beautiful friendship also didn't stop him
Don't say Kunal is being blamed it is Nandini who is getting most of the bashing

I respect your opinion
Opinion differs , that makes world amazing
Every one is different from each other...
But my opinion about Kunal will never change
I am a married woman will rather die than cheating , same loyalty i expect from my soul mate also
That is me and my opinion...

You quoted me so I responded

Wow, really? So in your world, women are only followers? They are never rational, intentional actors? Whenever they transgress so evilly and vilely, against all bounds of human decency, you what play the patriarchy card? The victim card? Well you can sell it, I aint' even gonna buy it. Women, like men,are equal; they are capable of dastardly deeds just like men. We continue to prop up systems of patriarchy and misogyny when we deny that women are just as capable of being heinous as men. And this woman is as capable as Kunal. They will both get their due

And frankly, it undermines any cause of equality when patriarchy is thrown around for every reason. There is no patriarchy here. No one is recalling upon historical patterns of hating women but I,for one, get pretty angry when heinous, immoral vile women pretend to be victims ;they shame real victims. This character is no victim. She is a self-centered, immoral user with no redeeming value as I can see it. 

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
omg😡😡I didn't see the episode.Please tell me she didn't say this. it would be below low..

😆 no rondini will not these things directly...today episode ended with rondini reaching mauli's house shivering n crying, to apologise to her...

Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next