Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

What does Nandini want??

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Dialogues were repeated yesterday.. Nandini said she didn't want to hurt Mauli but still indulged in EMA with her husband!! Matlab kissi ke pati ke saath so jao, dates pe jao, puja karo, rasleele karo par tumhe usse hurt karne ka makshad nahi tha!!!👏👏
She saw how devasted Mauli was yesterday!! She is forgetting there was a day she was in similar condition with no hope for future and Mauli rescued her.. Agar haat pakad ke sahara nahi de sakte, to atleast dukh to nahi dena chahiye.. But this woman is still saying that she can't live without Kunal @ her 1 month old sex partner and Mauli.. Matlab kya expect kar rahi hai?? Mauli aayegi aur khusi khusi apne ghar ge jayegi?? Fir dono milke ek aadmi je saath ghar basayenge?? Mauli kamayegi aur dono uspe parasite ke jaise pade rahenge aur rasleela karenge??

Hate Rajdeep for whatever he did with her.. But yesterday every word the man spoke was true!! She pretends to be innocent but is rotten from within.. Still selfish after all her crimes!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

That one Nandini is a totally confused soul
She can't think much
Kunal made use of her mental state
For his "easy way of getting kheer and getting her to bed"
Creepy fellow
Deewana Dr
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

She can't think much
Creepy fellow
Deewana Dr

Sachi lagta hai kabhi kabhi pura dimag satak gaya hai itne saal shaadi ke baad.. Khud ka kuch nahi hai.. Koi thoda sa kuch bolde madam ke aankhon mai pyaar jah jaata haii!! Dunia bhad mai jaaye mujhe bas koi chahiye jo meri tarif karta rahe!!
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
N--Hum Mauli ko kaise mauh dikahyange

aare yeh sab ab yaad aaya jab pakde gaye ho

Faltu ki sympathy  card play kar rahe hai

Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

She can't think much
Creepy fellow
Deewana Dr

I dont get this that why all the bill is on the name of Kunal??? Nandini is not a 7yr old kid who doesnt know what is right or wrong.. Forget this... OK they had sex in the heat of the moment or vulnerable state or situation was like that etc etc etc.. But after the deed was done did she show an ounce of guilt that oh what have i done?? Chalo leave all this also.. Few days back KunDini met in some cafe or restaurant right?? WHY???? Why dint she outrightly rejected to come to the cafe and told Kunal that no we have already done wrong with mauli so now i dont want to commit another crime. Lets tell mauli everything bcz we're her culprits etc etc... Or after the deed was done she could take some time to comprehend the situation and then call up kunal and tell him that we shold tell mauli the truth bcz I cant live in guilt.. Whatever will be Mauli's decision afte that I will face it but I cant cheat on my best friend and blah blah blah.. She dint do any of these , instead went to meet Kunal at cafe or restaurant or whatever it was, kept her head on his shoulder etc etc.. Kunal is anyway a looser and not to be trusted guy.. He was in his senses still he did but later he felt guilt but still he met Nandini... On the other hand Nandini did that in the state of vulnerable position later on when she was in her full senses she dint felt remorse and yet she went to meet Kunal and keep her head on his shoulder/chest whatever it was... Both the party are equally at fault... So ppl need to stop putting all the blame on Kunal as if Nandini everytime was in state of intoxication therefore hd zero hand in the EMA... Sex ke maze dono ney liye hai toh bill ek ke naam ka kyun phatey??
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabyata

N--Hum Mauli ko kaise mauh dikahyange

aare yeh sab ab yaad aaya jab pakde gaye ho

Faltu ki sympathy  card play kar rahe hai

Aaj aayegi Mauli di ke saamne rone.. Jute maarne chahiye dono ko!! 
Matlab hadh hoti hai besharmi ki... Insaniyat, samajhdari kuch hai he nahi
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
N--

Ik Taraf dost Ik taraf pyar
Hum dono ke bina adure hai
Hum dono ke bina nahi rah payenge

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pani.Puri

I dont get this that why all the bill is on the name of Kunal??? Nandini is not a 7yr old kid who doesnt know what is right or wrong.. Forget this... OK they had sex in the heat of the moment or vulnerable state or situation was like that etc etc etc.. But after the deed was done did she show an ounce of guilt that oh what have i done?? Chalo leave all this also.. Few days back KunDini met in some cafe or restaurant right?? WHY???? Why dint she outrightly rejected to come to the cafe and told Kunal that no we have already done wrong with mauli so now i dont want to commit another crime. Lets tell mauli everything bcz we're her culprits etc etc... Or after the deed was done she could take some time to comprehend the situation and then call up kunal and tell him that we shold tell mauli the truth bcz I cant live in guilt.. Whatever will be Mauli's decision afte that I will face it but I cant cheat on my best friend and blah blah blah.. She dint do any of these , instead went to meet Kunal at cafe or restaurant or whatever it was, kept her head on his shoulder etc etc.. Kunal is anyway a looser and not to be trusted guy.. He was in his senses still he did but later he felt guilt but still he met Nandini... On the other hand Nandini did that in the state of vulnerable position later on when she was in her full senses she dint felt remorse and yet she went to meet Kunal and keep her head on his shoulder/chest whatever it was... Both the party are equally at fault... So ppl need to stop putting all the blame on Kunal as if Nandini everytime was in state of intoxication therefore hd zero hand in the EMA... Sex ke maze dono ney liye hai toh bill ek ke naam ka kyun phatey??

Nahi re.. Both are lusty birds who pretend to be innocent.. Pehle Rajdeep ko pata chala.. Ab puri dunia ko pata chalega.. Tab dekhte hain kaunse bhagwan ke naam pai bill phadenge.. Sabne to blessings de thi na inke pawan rishte ko
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabyata

N--

Ik Taraf dost Ik taraf pyar
Hum dono ke bina adure hai
Hum dono ke bina nahi rah payenge

Nautanki aur kuch nahi hai.. 😕😡
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nandini has too much self-pity that she has become so self-centered and failing to empathize with others...according to her since mauli has everything else in her life whereas she has nothing n her only dream of being a housewife was also shattered mauli should let her have kunal whether she divorces him or accepts her as his mistress makes no difference to her but she should not cut her friendship with her n be there to support her emotionally since she is a poor broken soul and she will always be like a bechari only n never consider herself as homewrecker n backstabber since acc to her mauli is after all career oriented n independent and she don't need husband as much as she wants...
nandini has such twisted logics 🤓