AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Gah i hate singhanias and goenkas +_+
firstly when uniting kaira they acted like +_+ fate should unite dem and did eff all
When kartik tried to tell suwarna the truth and explain that shes delusional and needs to stop acting like his gf they dragged him out of there honestly +_+
WTH
When they tried talking to anyone they all acted as if kaira just divorced magically on their own...and nobody +_+ buttered up the way to their eventual divorce(ignoring what a big reason vampire was the first thing they said when they said we want to be together manish was like look at ur mom +_+ if he said something else maybe i would be like thats a valid point like they both are immature but by saying look at suwarna why did no one look at her little attacks and growling at naira during all the functions and explain what a syko she is to her???)

Kartik's fear is so legit he knows all his wrist grabs and murderer taunts will come back to him(karma)...But his angel daram patni was so damn good m sure his sins will balance out so there is no need to be worried...
As for manish's resolve to send kartik away i thought that was ridiculous. Honestly...
Firstly kartik is a grown man !!! Surely he can just say no he is not a teenager they cannot send him away what a bullshit thing to think off...
Does manish not remember how stubborn kartik is when he wants something +_+ he will shove everyone else down a cliff to get it...
Kartik is hella flighty he will leave goenka house without a second look his educated a successful business man no doubt (in yeh rishta land his first business venture will be successful) 
He lived comfortably alone before he can do it again i have no doubt hel squeeze out a tear or two to show naira his feeling pain too ๐Ÿ˜† so he gets more laid then whatever he gets after reshadi 
But manish and dadi and rest of the goenkas underestimate his ability to pretend they never existed 

I am disapointed with nani who left naira alone rather than comforting her when everyone walked away...
Secondly i think akilesh is acting weird with his business proposal i have a feeling it will crash and burn and goenkas will go gareeb or something

Also what is up with dadi and her bangers i loved her line today the first time when kaira wanted to get married they were more in love then now๐Ÿ˜† and that ddn last how will this last...
I feel like to some extent they were babies at that time...they were idealistic now they have faced problems and lived apart it will make them more appreciative of each other

I relate with kartik's fear just because it makes him forget about everything else...he just wants her as his wife again because his terrified of losing her...Gahh so much improvement from his crappy ma ka dar

I feel bad for momo he has eye bags for days poor overworked thing needs some sleep 
Naira's dressing improved sort of after kartik apologized her day to day looks are better than than those weird rags she used to wear shivangi looked gorgeous today...I was so happy kartik wore a shirt that was not fugly๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Btw shivin/lkaira window kiss was so cute ๐Ÿคฃ i just died then and there
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Why is it, that whenever according to manish, karthik isn't behaving according to him, instead of understanding what karthik is going through and trying to understand his feelings, manish just decides to send him away? First when karthik's mother died and karthik accused manish of being the reason for his mother's success, and now that karthik wants to get back together with his ex-wife. Each time, manish instead of trying to understand what karhtik is going through or actually dealing with the situation by just talking calmly to karthik, manish just thinks the best resolve is to ship him off somewhere, and hope that when he comes back he is over with whatever it was karthik is upset about. It's just silly! Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Why is it, that whenever according to manish, karthik isn't behaving according to him, instead of understanding what karthik is going throught and trying to understand his feelings, manish just decides to send him away? First when karthik's mother died and karthik accused manish of being the reason for his mother's success, and now that karthik wants to get back together with his ex-wife. Each time, manish instead of trying to understand what karhtik is going through or actually dealing with the situation by just talking calmly to karthik, manish just things the best resolve is to ship him off somewhere, and hope that when he comes back he is over with whatever it was karthik is upset about. It's just silly!

Lol manish and suwarna's parenting is the worst parenting ever...sure manish improved a bit after meeting naitik now and then but he really has no idea what he is doing...

But i do get it kartik lived fine to them for the past two years it just seems like stubbornness to get her back to some extent i get them but how can u ship off ur grown son...
I want kartik to walk out or get kicked out since he loves his wretched family i want him out and reminding them the only reason he stopped being flighty was coz he was waiting for naira to come back to him and that he only stayed with them in the first place to keep naira safe

no other reason...

Manish parents from distance he comforts kartik at times but when his angry he keeps everyone away from him

Coz he knows baby snake has a sharp tongue when his a snake now his like a puppy again and everyone keeps kicking him and it makes me mad๐Ÿ˜†
kirts123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the one we had was not a kaira milan.. Naira won't come to the temple.. he ll get angry and go to America.. lesp of two years.. Naira will go to study to America..
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirts123

I think the one we had was not a kaira milan.. Naira won't come to the temple.. he ll get angry and go to America.. lesp of two years.. Naira will go to study to America..

No he wont leave her...He seemed scared of losing her 
I feel his on edge 
He wont do anything stupid now...
Even if she pushes him away
And coz momo said shayad then i think that they wont get remarried by running away yeh rishta is strong on moral values more than anything๐Ÿ˜†

Henriette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the problem i dont kow if its the storyline, characters or what... but i find that no one listens to each other... they all always trying to talk over the other person... not one person get to complete their sentence without the next person jumping in... like that was exactly how kaira separated in the beginning... they didnt listen just talked over one another... so now when they are trying to explain things everyone just yelling stupid impulsive immature blah blah blah at them without letting them complete their thought... i really hate how no one wants to hear them out... 

anyways coming back to the episode... keerti really annoyed me... she was giving them bashan today when last week she was hoping they get back together with that whole radha-krishna play... i remember her saying something about "i hope this makes a difference" and now that it did she magically forgets what she was hoping for 2 days earlier ๐Ÿค”.. maybe because the limelight got taken away from her and back on kaira... i couldnt handle her today so i skipped the private keesh scenes today

kartik going up to swarna trying to explain but as always she was behaving like she caught her husband cheating on her... like the rest of the famjam looked shocked hurt angry, but then we had naagmata literally staring like her life has been ruined and how is she going to live with a cheater... and when she turned her face away from kartik because naira was behind him she walks back into the house... i was like thinking you close to the exit walk out not back in towards everyone.. probably wanted to see how much more everyone nitpicks at naira ๐Ÿคข...

goenkas are treating kartik like hes a 2 year old... dragging him out of the house like that and now shipping him to america... first off when they were dragging him i wanted him to just shrug manish off and defy everyone lol... i mean he has that much strength in him lol... but alas i guess the sanskari beta in him stopped him from doing that and he just walked out with the whole clown family... i really thought for once manish will hear him out but sadly nope... they forgetting that he lived on his own for a long time and it wont take much for him to do that again... like how are they going to just ship him off to the states without his permission... drag him to the airport past security and onto the plane ๐Ÿ˜•... 

Edited by Henriette - 5 years ago
kirts123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

No he wont leave her...He seemed scared of losing her 
I feel his on edge 
He wont do anything stupid now...
Even if she pushes him away
And coz momo said shayad then i think that they wont get remarried by running away yeh rishta is strong on moral values more than anything ๐Ÿ˜†

I'll have low hopes from kittu.. he destroyed my impression of him with whatever he did post leap.. if I keep my expectation low he ll probably surprise me...
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henriette

the problem i dont kow if its the storyline, characters or what... but i find that no one listens to each other... they all always trying to talk over the other person... not one person get to complete their sentence without the next person jumping in... like that was exactly how kaira separated in the beginning... they didnt listen just talked over one another... so now when they are trying to explain things everyone just yelling stupid impulsive immature blah blah blah at them without letting them complete their thought... i really hate how no one wants to hear them out... 

--I guess kartiks fear of being treated the way he treated naira and fam came back karma their pleas were ignored...by everyone...I get they are hurt but they literally are so stupid kartik only stayed with them coz of naira ...and these past two years only stayed there because he expected her to come back to him thats why he never left (+allowed vampire think she had control over him) Before they all became important to him. Naira was his life, is his life and m so sure like srk in k3g hel chose her over them๐Ÿ˜†

anyways coming back to the episode... keerti really annoyed me... she was giving them bashan today when last week she was hoping they get back together with that whole radha-krishna play... i remember her saying something about "i hope this makes a difference" and now that it did she magically forgets what she was hoping for 2 days earlier ๐Ÿค”.. maybe because the limelight got taken away from her and back on kaira... i couldnt handle her today so i skipped the private keesh scenes today

--Keerti made no sense it was like two different people wrote out her scenes and confused the hell out of me...What was the use of her fights honestly she should have told kartik two years ago kartik that wife u threw out is in hospital the doctors said shel never dance again...I dont buy the whole oh kartik never listened +_+ common sense woman!!! naira did so much to make u and naksh end up together and u two morons did nothing...Besides match clothes 

kartik going up to swarna trying to explain but as always she was behaving like she caught her husband cheating on her... like the rest of the famjam looked shocked hurt angry, but then we had naagmata literally staring like her life has been ruined and how is she going to live with a cheater... and when she turned her face away from kartik because naira was behind him she walks back into the house... i was like thinking you close to the exit walk out not back in towards everyone.. probably wanted to see how much more everyone nitpicks at naira ๐Ÿคข

--I dont get why everyone is saying oh how can u kill someone who is already dead for suwarna so leme get this straight +_+ ur assholes are just enabling ma ka dard to think her shit is normal...
She's so annoying m so sick of her and remembering shubham why she cnt rem things like how she +_+ used to do his shraad and keep him away from her and how he hated her guts? This woman is poison...when kartik the one person who can bring her out of her delusions tried to speak to her nobody allowed him to???

goenkas are treating kartik like hes a 2 year old... dragging him out of the house like that and now shipping him to america... first off when they were dragging him i wanted him to just shrug manish off and defy everyone lol... i mean he has that much strength in him lol... but alas i guess the sanskari beta in him stopped him from doing that and he just walked out with the whole clown family... i really thought for once manish will hear him out but sadly nope... they forgetting that he lived on his own for a long time and it wont take much for him to do that again... like how are they going to just ship him off to the states without his permission... drag him to the airport past security and onto the plane ๐Ÿ˜•... 

--Manish doesnt know how to deal with anything he should have sent his mental wives to the mental asylum and with kartik he basically left him off alone suffocated by suwarrna for years...then all of a sudden sent him to mumbai thinking oh hel meet the woman he kicked out the house and love her again forgetting how his wife keeps feverently praying for naira to disapear from kartiks life u no what i hope so badly something happens to naira right in front of her and shes faced with kartik who is beyond consolable i am sorry to keep wishing for a sick naira but honestly its the only way they will let some dialogue go to this woman other than that...nobody says anything to her...
Why doesnt manish just talk to kartik rather than shipping him away like a normal person? Why doesnt dadi or wait dont count akil all he cares about his buss venture which i feel will flop big time๐Ÿ˜†

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirts123

I'll have low hopes from kittu.. he destroyed my impression of him with whatever he did post leap.. if I keep my expectation low he ll probably surprise me...

Lol๐Ÿ˜† kartik will behave atleast until the next goenka gets terminally ill thanks to naira somehow but m sure after 4 months of crying the cvs have decided to stop torturing us and will show us some happiness for a bit
I dont think much will accumulate from the promo