Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS~Stupid boy~part 2 pg 3

Neeju.2 Groupbie
Neeju.2
Neeju.2

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 6:38am | IP Logged

OS- STUPID BOY- 

PART 1

"Ok, finally I am here. Oh... I love these wedding functions. Beautiful lights, fresh floral scent, perfectly dressed people and the yummy food take me to the whole different level. Just to enjoy this level of beauty I took the pain to travel for 4km. 

It's not much distance if I was travelling after my normal daily routine because obviously, fancy BMW and good roads hardly tired you. But currently, I have pain in my back. Two reasons cause me this pain. First, I decide to travel after just landing in my country. 

You see after completing three years of the graduate degree at London University I decided to come to India without any prior notice and thought I will surprise my family but seems like they have bigger plans for me. I reverse my surprise and come to attend this wedding function. After landing home and I called them thinking they will leave everything to meet their daughter. But that's not what actually happened. I got an ear full of scolding for not informing beforehand and when I said sorry and request them to come. They told they can't and my mother specifically scolds me for even thinking about it. 

You know Indian wedding, you can enter avenue whenever you want but you can't leave by choice. You have to inform the parties involved that you have come to their function and you have liked it very much. Then they will perform their duty of helping to meet other people and families. They will insist you to eat more, drink more and dance more and you will become the paid less entertainer and if something really happens then and you will be remembered more then the main wedding couple itself. 

I like the wedding more for this kind of entertainments. Well, I am a girl too bud... I like to create my own theory on the happening of these functions and gossip along. I just enjoy the normal, general, stupid girl in me.

"Geet? How are you? When did you come to India? You haven't even told that you are coming here? What are we now strangers? shouted one of my old friend.

"stop screaming Sameera, I said lazily to her. It is better to give her less attention because if you give her attention, she will keep on talking thinking you are interested in her. Frankly speaking, this would be the only that will pull me off if I was a boy in search of a hot girlfriend.

"geet are you listening?

"yes, yes... What were you saying? she made a face.

Ok, you are not going to speak then I an going.

Ok, stop she stopped before I can continue to walk and put my second foot on forward. I told my foot to its original position and looked at her to continue.

"I am asking why are wearing the same old lehenga again?

I look at my beautiful, gorgeous and ever charming parrot colour lehenga with love.

"because I love this lehenga and this is the only second time I am wearing it, I said looking aimlessly here and there just pretending to look at my family.

She comes in front of me blocking my aimless view. She looked at me with one eyebrow up questioning my earlier statement. She looks like a vamp with this face. This girl doesn't know how to pull off an innocent face. Her face different symmetry, no matter how much she tries to look or sound innocent it just her sexy and I don't care vibe. Mine was opposite no matter no matter how much sexy I may sound or look the innocent feature just get in the way. Someone once told that this face can make him do any deed.

"Ouch! I rubbed my arm and looked at her with my mean eyes.

"Now what?... Ok, I admit it I am wearing it the third time because you have seen me in this twice already. So what?... I love this lehenga and I can wear it whenever I want and I look better than you. I closed the topic starting to seriously search for my family.

I wearing wine colour which is in trend. So yes, you are looking better than me. she tries to argue and give me that supermodel stage look. I rolled me at her obvious trial.

Thanks to my searching skill I found half of the people wearing the trending colour. I smirked and said so are the other people Sameera

"My parrot is standing out in trendy wine...

I quoted her standard quote "modelling is all about standing out rather than mixing with others.

p.s. I know I am posting late but promise I will finish this os soon. currently typing the remaining part. please give me good response. 

INDEX

part 1 page 1

part 2 page 3

Edited by Neeju.2 - 21 September 2018 at 10:07am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyulekha11malkicanonshah-jahanmishu258427977480yashvijaysinghsatyasree89mishtikhuranaaaradhyacreddyshimmer0398nidhirastogi000patikaddi1976TinaSwissja1970indiegirlpriyankadwivedimaangeet.gmmgpreetidhawancrazyfriends007babelicioussuni_104neasyaGeetMeetnishamnaHanishadeviDoracakeambbihanakh5683love2_somaaparna3011sanum23IMA9167taahir004abinash079khwaishfan

aparna3011 IF-Sizzlerz
aparna3011
aparna3011

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 7:17am | IP Logged
nice update
nakh5683 IF-Rockerz
nakh5683
nakh5683

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new os loved it but neeju no pics I wanted to see geet lehenga re put some pics in next update though waiting for more of ur update so geet just returned from londLo giving surprise but she got surprise instead invite to a wedding where he vampy friend annoyed she wear same lehenga what's the big even I repeat my outfits that looks good on me plzz some pics of geet in parrot green lehenga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeju.2

maangeet.gmmg Goldie
maangeet.gmmg
maangeet.gmmg

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Cute one lovely update
nishamna IF-Rockerz
nishamna
nishamna

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Nice part. Geet's family seemed little bit weird. They denied to pick up Geet from airport because she surprised them. Indeed, Indians wedding is all about showing off. Sameera was one of irritating women. But I guess here Geet knows how to ignore her and how to give her back. Waiting for next dear 

Neeju.2

khwaishfan IF-Addictz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Congrats in the OS!! 

thanks 4 da pm! 

Part 1 - wonderful update! superbly written! Sameera is so annoying! 

update soon

Neeju.2

indiegirl Goldie
indiegirl
indiegirl

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Cute os and cute Geet ignoring sameera so like her ... her parrot green lengths and wine lengths funny dialogue but put Sameera in her place .., and sure enough cute innocent Geet against rude flamboyant Sameera... what match!
Thnx

Neeju.2

neasya IF-Dazzler
neasya
neasya

Posted: 14 September 2018 at 11:41am | IP Logged
very interesting start dear would love to read further...
will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm...

Neeju.2

Go to top