Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Why Mauli is better than Nandini

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Yesterday's episode was yet another proof (not that it was required) why Mauli was, is & will always be the best.

Despite the heartbreak, the shock, the emotional trauma, the betrayal even when she is at the most vulnerable, even when she has every right to be angry, furious & hateful she was saying repeatedly, Where did I go wrong, What did I do? What was lacking in our marriage. What made you do this? What did I do? This guilt is eating me from within, Please tell me Kunal, I want to understand.

Now compare this with Nandini. Why is this happening. What did I do. I tried my best but I fell in love with Kunal. I want both friendship & Love. Even in this moment for Nandini Its all WHAT DO I WANT, WHAT CAN I DO, I AM SO HELPLESS. Basically for Nandini its always I, ME, MYSELF.

Even when she is not wrong & she is the one who was wronged, Mauli is trying to understand Kunal. Wants to know what went wrong, is it something she did. But this madam is again only trying to find excuse & justify her betrayal. Selfish moron!
Edited by Angels11 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You took the words right out of my mouth. 👍🏼
Love Aditi as Mauli. Best girl. ❤️
Edited by Sarahbelle - 5 years ago
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all relieved that as seen elsewhere, there was no
hysterics on path of M, just trying to seek answers,
and guaging where she went wrong, or what really was
missing for K's actions.  The first selfless act was to
give him the keys inspite of her world falling apart in
front of her, and even through her pain, trying to make
sense of everything.

For N it will always be self first.  Perhaps after so many
years of being totally walked over the minute she got
sympathy or divine love, she just took hold of it, and
behaved totally selfishly.  Saddest part, she forgot 
whom she betrayed, or that she will never have the
rock solid support or love of a true friend like Mauli 
ever again.

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if we compare the characters, most of us can relate to mauli.
 she is an educated girl, hardworking, fearless, honest to her job and her family, she is giving, she is emotional, cute, flirt, seductress too  😆 awww i am never gonna see her in that avtar.. 
she is a perfect wife , bahu , person and what not.. she has a pure heart.. kunal has lost a gem. well lets not talk about him.. 

what makes her different from nandini is others-come-first thing.. she always gave importance to work than her personal life because she is a doctor and a patients life is more important than anything. when kunal felt sidelined she took her time out from her busy schedule to make him feel special.. when nandini entered into picture she always remembered that nandini should not  be left alone and saved her from rajdeep blocking his way many times.. she made sure that nandini should feel at home, nandini should be encouraged to do something good in life.. kunal kept talking big about his dreams but did nothing.. she did.!  she made his dream their dream and worked hard for it..
but she never compromise with her morals while pleasing others. she was never delusional she was never self centred.. she tried to balance things and thats what makes her the best in my eyes.. 
if i talk about nandini... ummm i find her very delusional and she has no sense of right and wrong. if i talk about qualities she was just a regular house wife before and now she has become the other woman.. 
she was a nice human being but what she lacks is the sense of right and wrong.. she didnt trust mauli in the past , give in to the demands of rajdeep and kunal too.. 

Edited by Anahi - 5 years ago
Angels11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SweetNeeta

First of all relieved that as seen elsewhere, there was no

hysterics on path of M, just trying to seek answers,
and guaging where she went wrong, or what really was
missing for K's actions.  The first selfless act was to
give him the keys inspite of her world falling apart in
front of her, and even through her pain, trying to make
sense of everything.

For N it will always be self first.  Perhaps after so many
years of being totally walked over the minute she got
sympathy or divine love, she just took hold of it, and
behaved totally selfishly.  Saddest part, she forgot 
whom she betrayed, or that she will never have the
rock solid support or love of a true friend like Mauli 
ever again.

Nandini always chose a man over Mauli. Earlier it was Rajdeep, now Kunal. To her her entire existence revolves around satisfying a man. Its like she cant live without a man & by that I dont mean physical, sex etc. Her mindset is that a woman needs a man to survive this big, bad world. She is dependent coz she likes being dependent.
Angels11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anahi

if we compare the characters, most of us can relate to mauli.

she is an educated girl, hardworking, fearless, honest to her job and her family, she is giving, she is emotional, cute, flirt, seductress too  😆 awww i am never gonna see her in that avtar.. 
she is a perfect wife , bahu , person and what not.. she has a pure heart.. kunal has lost a gem. well lets not talk about him.. 

what makes her different from nandini is others-come-first thing.. she always gave importance to work than her personal life because she is a doctor and a patients life is more important than anything. when kunal felt sidelined she took her time out from her busy schedule to make him feel special.. when nandini entered into picture she always remembered that nandini should not  be left alone and saved her from rajdeep blocking his way many times.. she made sure that nandini should feel at home, nandini should be encouraged to do something good in life.. kunal kept talking big about his dreams but did nothing.. she did.!  she made his dream their dream and worked hard for it..
but she never compromise with her morals while pleasing others. she was never delusional she was never self centred.. she tried to balance things and thats what makes her the best in my eyes.. 
if i talk about nandini... ummm i find her very delusional and she has no sense of right and wrong. if i talk about qualities she was just a regular house wife before and now she has become the other woman.. 
she was a nice human being but what she lacks is the sense of right and wrong.. she didnt trust mauli in the past , give in to the demands of rajdeep and kunal too.. 

Above pt in bold, sorry but I ve 2 disagree on this. And no its not just coz she is having an affair with her BFF's husband which in itself is despicable but her complete lack of guilt or regret. All that BS bt she trying hard to fight her emotions will not sell. Now the viewers c thru her facade. Deep dn she was never a nice person. If u notice she always remembered her friend Mauli only when Rajdeep was torturing her. So to her Mauli comes into picture only when she needs some help from her. Nandini was never a nice person, not a good friend nor a good person. She is just a selfish, vapid, superficial woman!
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@angels11 - ayyye dont write sorry . we can have different opinions about things.  see, i wrote "she WAS a nice person" . i agree what she has done is despicable and shameful. now she is no more a good person in my eyes.. 
i agree she remembered mauli only in her bad times but that doesnt make her bad or evil in my eyes. usually people remember God only in their bad times.. the little things she did for mauli and her family makes her a decent enough person in my eyes.. she was not ungrateful initially and not an out and out bad person in initial episodes.. she was flawed though.. 
but life happens and it happened to both nandini and mauli.. while nandini chose her happiness , mauli chose happiness of her people.. 

edited - if you want to discuss it further i will edit this space.. i am probably running out of number of posts  😛

edit pe edit 😆 bear with me.. i have to manage my limited 20 posts within a span of 24 hours.. hmmm i read your post. and i agree with every line you wrote.. i disliked her character for being that meek and shallow but never hated her as she had certain good traits in the past for which i wrote she WAS a good person. but now its all gone.. in my first few posts in this forum i expressed that i am unable to empathise with her.. i can not imagine myself looking at my friends bf or husband with dreamy eyes then how can empathise with her.. i know i am not a victim of bad marriage or abuse but i can not stoop so low that i can backstab my best friend who saved my life many times by getting involved with her husband.. 
she accepted his proposal and that hug.. uggghh!! that day she crossed all limits and remained NO GOOD PERSON for me.. thats all i wanted to say..  

Edited by Anahi - 5 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nandini has been turning out worse with every passing day. Her defence that humne sirf pyaar kiya... Calling K and saying Bechari Mauli,  and shedding some crocodile tears for her when she didn't even think once that it was her betrayal which is hurting her more and she wants her freindship along with Love?? Like what the heck ...  How can be this selfish even now...
Proud to be a Mauli fan. She dealt the betrayal with dignity, never badmouthing anyone asking the right questions... Seriously whatever she said and did was 200% right and realistic. It was her strength as a character that she was trying to know why this happened rather plainly blaming and bashing the culprit. This girl deserves all the happiness in the world. 

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mauli is best...Most of us relate with her in real life

Everything about her is lovable..
I got angry on her when she don't want to listen to her MOM ,chakor n Rajdeep

per uski bi wajah thi--Her trust on her friend n her hubby

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There was one very big thing i kind of noticed!!
Inspite of kunal being her husband...inspite of being intimate with him for years...the girl dint let him touch her the moment she came to know he is with someone else!!! She held her dignity intact..she dint get swayed by his concern or watever it was at the moment although it was the most vulnerable moment of her life!! It just made me say you go my girl at that minute!!

And then there was Nandini...she never had tat conscience...of whether she is doing wrong or not!! She just gave in to the touch of this man without even being bothered abt the fact that he belongs to someone else!! Where is her dignity here! Was she ever trying to come out of her past abuses truely? O dont think so!!!
An domestic abuse victim takes years to come out trauma and will never let any man touch her just like tat...i really cant comprehend how she gave in so easily after being man handled and raped by a guy!!

And this dignity required no education!!! It required self respect...and integrity!! Nandini lacks tat completely!! U cant say that she was mentally physically abused which is why she has none of this left...being a victim herself these women try to never hurt another woman the same way!! This reasoning of hers cant be used again and again to cover up the "sins she has commited