He Mann Bawre ....new show on colors marathi - Page 6

Posted: 5 years ago
@pri_b and @anjs correct.mala mrunal dusanis kadhich nahi avadali.her face is nt expressive and she said all types of dialogs in monotonous tone with no expression and yes with sleepy eyes😆
Pan te mhanatat na,if u have luck on yr side then nobody can stop u from getting success.she had given almost all hit serials.and was very lucky to have getten chqnce to work with senior actors like chinmay mandalekar,sntosh juvekar and now also nt senior bt hunk of tv industry,shashank ketkar and also with mandar devasthali.
Nashib asel tar ,eeven if u dont have acting,u will b successful.see other such actress gayatri datar akka isha in tula pahate re,(many must have liked her,bt seriously i just cant tolerate her,)bt got an opportunity to work opposite whom,none other than subodh bhave who actually single hndedly pulling up d serial,and now many have started liking isha also due to her pair with subodh😆
Nashib kadhal porini👏
Originally posted by RPRRR42

@pri_b and @anjs correct.mala mrunal dusanis kadhich nahi avadali.her face is nt expressive and she said all types of dialogs in monotonous tone with no expression and yes with sleepy eyes😆
Pan te mhanatat na,if u have luck on yr side then nobody can stop u from getting success.she had given almost all hit serials.and was very lucky to have getten chqnce to work with senior actors like chinmay mandalekar,sntosh juvekar and now also nt senior bt hunk of tv industry,shashank ketkar and also with mandar devasthali.
Nashib asel tar ,eeven if u dont have acting,u will b successful.see other such actress gayatri datar akka isha in tula pahate re,(many must have liked her,bt seriously i just cant tolerate her,)bt got an opportunity to work opposite whom,none other than subodh bhave who actually single hndedly pulling up d serial,and now many have started liking isha also due to her pair with subodh😆
Nashib kadhal porini👏

@bold : OMG, you just snatched my thoughts... even i cant tolerate her... she looks so average and is nothing in front of Subodh Bhave and the kind of actresses working with him... even show wise, why would that male lead character fall for such an average girl, beats me... few episodes that i have watched, she only comes across as a gold-digger out to trap the rich guy 🤢
Mrunal does same acting in all her serials. actually according to role u should change ur acting style, should give variation in acting.

Originally posted by jayshree1942

When i saw title song i found it will be light hearted romantic story but reality is different.
all the characters r very loud. and even i did not like the way heroine character is portrait. such a unrealistic character. 

anyway only good think is mrunal and shashank pair.

Couldn't agree more!! I thought it would be a fresh, light hearted love story. Promos were so so good & raised viewers expectations but the story is quite dull & predictable. 
Saw today's episode... I found it really low...firstly why was the laed's sister so pissed off at the mother ??

secondly, which sister even says that her brother should get a second hand bride (no offense to divorcees and widows) but the way she said it, one would think she hates her brother...

it was disgusting to the core 🤢
I used to find Mrunal quite pretty (in my defense i only saw her in majhiya priyala)...but now, after watching the past few episodes, she is so drab...no life. Just miss goody two shoes whose middle name is monotony!! 😆
And the serial is so so regressive...why did vandana gupta agree to do this serial at all???? navra-bayko madhe 3 varshancha antar, bayko 24-25 chi...different rules for son and daughter...W*F?😡

And which daughter in law will tolerate such nonsense from her MIL??? Kahihi!!👎🏼

BIG put off. 
When mrunal was new in mppk - I thought she will be a good substitute to Aishwarya Narkar. But now apart from round face I find no similarities. Mrunal is just a drab.
Originally posted by mishkil88

When mrunal was new in mppk - I thought she will be a good substitute to Aishwarya Narkar. But now apart from round face I find no similarities. Mrunal is just a drab.
And even if we compare with Aishwarya Narkar then what ? the goody-goody sojwal housewife's role is what she was doing all the time and has limited acting capabilities too ! so gone are those days of goody goody roles. MD and Madhugandha are definitely writing a serial which belongs to 10-15 years back ! Edited by mishkil88 - 5 years ago
Well ..I did catch up on a few epis..Anu's boss is such a creep..anybody could get the hint wot is the pervert upto..honestly the channel has the audacity to show such cheap philandering bosses in the wake of the Metoo movement..
The make up of all the actors is so overtly done..asa wattay cake laun firtayt.. 😆
The start seems to be just a rehash of " honar soon mi " . But this time all scenes look drab .This might have worked with fresh faces .
    The only curiosity for me - why Mrinal D is back , when  just a year ago ,at the time of leaving the serial " asse saasar " , said  in an interview that she is going to make her real saasar happy. There does not seem to be any info on net .