India-Forums

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka
Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Is Kunal gonna apologise?

Ruhi122 Goldie
Ruhi122
Ruhi122

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Not once Kunal said I m sorry Mauli. He is feeling bad seeing Mauli so broken but this pathetic of a man is not guilty. Same with Nandini, she wanna support Kunal so she wanna go to Mauli's place.
How I wanted Kunal to atleast tell her that yes he loved till a month back but his juzzbat changed seeing rain dance n kheer eating.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

suchianshu89Frozen11whatthelifebella2244SakthLaundakinny_ranvirRksuperstarAngelicdiyasweet_aditivasavi_sriArdhanarishwaraSarahbellekala16mas123..Chandni..anmirzapoiu123Angels11SnehaDollVARUNI2014Sudhariesshamilyanks28

Related Videos

mas123 IF-Dazzler
mas123
mas123

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
yeah - i too noticed the same - they both have just regret of getting caught in a wrong way or at a wrong time - thats it

No apologies nothing - She asked thrice - pyar karte ho? pyar karte the? pyar karte the na?

And that fellow was looking away???

I wont be surprised if he will end up saying that I realised the meaning of love only after f**king your bff

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27rth81suchianshu89kinny_ranvirAngelicdiyasweet_aditishalu79RksuperstarArdhanarishwarapoiu123anmirzatweetie19Angels11SnehaDollVARUNI2014shamil_OrChiD_yanks28

DimpledGirl203 Goldie
DimpledGirl203
DimpledGirl203

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
But what will he apologise to her for? Has he made just one mistake that one apology wud suffice? The guy has slept with another woman which his wife still doesnt know yet..i dont want to imagine her pain when she will know about it..beyond my imagination tat is(sorry m not married yet)..will an apology ever be enuf for that one vile act of his? He never had an answer for one single question mouli asked him last night..and i dont think the guy is even guilty in the first place...at the max he seems to be feeling bad for her condition but i dont think he thinks he made any mistake!!

I dunno if its because of Shakti's acting(sorry i cudnt find anything praise worthy in his acting tat much last night) i just cudnt understand wat exactly he was feeling the whole time..right from when he saw mouli watching them hug in the pandal( i thought he was annoyed and angry when he had no right to be either of it..where was the remorse or guilt there?)...or him calling nandini to tell her that mouli shudnt have known things this way(was he angry or guilty or disappointed tat she knew it..no guilt there either) him shedding tears when he literally crushed the soul of a woman for now fault of hers( was he guilty..or was he feeling stupid or was he genuinely feeling bad for what he did to her) i just cudnt make out!

I just cudnt take it when mouli said mujhe ghin aati hai khudh pe...and that she is feeling guilty over this whole mess(how she even responsible for what these two backstabbing monsters did behind her back?)
Instead of those two..it was she who was feeling guilty!! Hadh hai bhai!!
The show had some powerful dialogues last night! Questions every woman who was cheated or betrayed out there wud want to ask her spouse...for once the writer did a good job!!
I felt so many things for mouli..i dint know if i have to cry with her..or be angry with these two lusty losers for killing her very soul(which is gonna take so long to come back to her) or to console her...damn..wat an intense episode!! Sleepy
Cant wait to see her confronting that vile bitch whom i wudnt want any of my enemies also to be acquainted with(forget being friends with)

Edited by DimpledGirl203 - 13 September 2018 at 9:31pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27suchianshu89Frozen11amolaarohiIDO20whatthelifesweet_aditishalu79kaku17Ruhi122kinny_ranvirmas123kala16anmirzapoiu123ArdhanarishwaraSarahbelleAngels11KiranSD1yanks28

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Both are shameless, Nandini's crocodile tears is so irritating. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dishoomanmirzapoiu123Sarahbelle

madlal Senior Member
madlal
madlal

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruhi122

Not once Kunal said I m sorry Mauli. He is feeling bad seeing Mauli so broken but this pathetic of a man is not guilty. Same with Nandini, she wanna support Kunal so she wanna go to Mauli's place.
How I wanted Kunal to atleast tell her that yes he loved till a month back but his juzzbat changed seeing rain dance n kheer eating.

He is not sorry.That is why he did not say it.
After Mauli finding out about him and Nandini,He phoned Nandini and said Mauli should not have found out like this.Then how should she find out?Catch them in the bed or what?Such a stupid statement shows how insensitive Kunal is.He neednt say sorry.Sorry is said when someone does something unknowingly.Not Kunal.he went into this realtionship with his eyes open.He doesnt deserve to say sorry.He should not say sorry.IF he did that in adding injury to the insult.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthelifeamolaarohikinny_ranvirsweet_aditishalu79mas123anmirzaSarahbelleKiranSD1shamilyanks28

madlal Senior Member
madlal
madlal

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mas123

yeah - i too noticed the same - they both have just regret of getting caught in a wrong way or at a wrong time - thats it

No apologies nothing - She asked thrice - pyar karte ho? pyar karte the? pyar karte the na?

And that fellow was looking away???

I wont be surprised if he will end up saying that I realised the meaning of love only after f**king your bff
@boldROFL.I just burst out laughing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mas123SnehaDoll

kala16 IF-Dazzler
kala16
kala16

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I never knew I would fall for this show.
If they hadn't shown some pavitra rishthaa of kunan i would hv given this show a big thumbs-up.
When mauli was confronting kunal I was thinking of women who go thru in their real life.
Truly aditi living as mouli
I expected mauli to be shown in the precap but was disappointed to see nandini.
Now the writers should open their eyes wide and see the response they hv got for moulis performance. 
If they want TRPs only moulis character can give them. 
Mouli is crowd puller. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27whatthelifeNatashapaulamolaarohishalu79AngelicdiyaArdhanarishwarapoiu123mas123SnehaDollVARUNI2014_OrChiD_

kala16 IF-Dazzler
kala16
kala16

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madlal

Originally posted by Ruhi122

He is not sorry.That is why he did not say it.
After Mauli finding out about him and Nandini,He phoned Nandini and said Mauli should not have found out like this.Then how should she find out?Catch them in the bed or what?Such a stupid statement shows how insensitive Kunal is.He neednt say sorry.Sorry is said when someone does something unknowingly.Not Kunal.he went into this realtionship with his eyes open.He doesnt deserve to say sorry.He should not say sorry.IF he did that in adding injury to the insult.

Maybe he thought of finding the rt time and tell her i wanted to keep her as my mistress or marry her.
If they romance publicly how will they not get caught.
It was ridiculous. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amolaarohimas123

Go to top