Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Rajdeep Mauli equation

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Am I the only one that is shocked with Rajdeep's behaviour? Mauli was the main reason why Rajdeep lost his servant/trophy wife. Why is he being so sympathetic towards her? He should be happy that Mauli's life is ruined but he keeps on sympathizing with her and became the voice of the audience in front of Nandini. He is the only one who is seeing things properly. 

Even today, he said that he will destroy Kundini but does not mention Mauli.  I don't think he has feelings for her but I do feel even he is deeply saddened with what happened to Mauli. An animal like him can feel her pain but these two disgusting lecherous people don't. 

Kundini are upset because they got caught cheating not because they hurt Mauli. 
Edited by Arshian14 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
even i felt so
the way he was telling nandini about mauli  love for her looked like he was really surprised and somewhere know that he even cant know what exactly nandini is
anyway i watched that about 5-6 times and got a sadistic pleasure but nandini she is only sad that now they are caught what will happen if kunal will leave her now but she was sad for herself
i am happy the show is giving a realistic approach
Edited by gaushiv13 - 5 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He isn't sad for Mauli or anything. He actually wants her to know asap so that she doesn't come in his way to protect these 2. Kunal & Nandini are his biggest enemies. He wants Mauli to be broken completely as he wanted revenge on her. She slapped him twice, insulted him in front of everyone & that's why he wants her to know so that he can show her who she were protecting earlier.
Rajdeep isn't a kind of man who feels bad for people. He is actually taking sadistic pleasure from Mauli's condition & taunting her by saying "See, I told you, but you didn't believe me".

Rajdeep doesn't feel Mauli's pain. He doesn't even want to. He is laughing on this mess on all these 3. So, don't expect humanity from him, even if he shows some signs of it, then it is definitely for his own twisted motive of hurting others or making profit for himself.

All those things he said about Mauli in front of Nandini to break her further in guilt, so that she doesn't fight him back again ever.

He is a cunning & sadistic sort of man.
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True, even I was wondering how come Rajdeep is feeling bad
for Mauli.  Perhaps he saw the truth and daring with which 
she took N's side always, never fearing him, and standing
like a literal wall between N and him, so perhaps even he was
taken aback by N's betrayal towards M.  Apart from the
divine lovers, all else will be furious with them and side with
Mauli.

As Rajdeep also said that he looks like a rogue that he is,
but N looks sati savitri, but her deeds proved otherwise.
Perhaps he never dreamt also of N capable of such
an act.
Edited by SweetNeeta - 5 years ago
Arshian14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

He isn't sad for Mauli or anything. He actually wants her to know asap so that she doesn't come in his way to protect these 2. Kunal & Nandini are his biggest enemies. He wants Mauli to be broken completely as he wanted revenge on her. She slapped him twice, insulted him in front of everyone & that's why he wants her to know so that he can show her who she were protecting earlier.

Rajdeep isn't a kind of man who feels bad for people. He is actually taking sadistic pleasure from Mauli's condition & taunting her by saying "See, I told you, but you didn't believe me".

Rajdeep doesn't feel Mauli's pain. He doesn't even want to. He is laughing on this mess on all these 3. So, don't expect humanity from him, even if he shows some signs of it, then it is definitely for his own twisted motive of hurting others or making profit for himself.

All those things he said about Mauli in front of Nandini to break her further in guilt, so that she doesn't fight him back again ever.

He is a cunning & sadistic sort of man.

I didn't think about this. You make valid points. I still don't get why he didn't say that I will destroy all 3 of you. Why just Kundini? 
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshian14

I didn't think about this. You make valid points. I still don't get why he didn't say that I will destroy all 3 of you. Why just Kundini? 

Earlier he vowed to destroy all 3.

Now, Nandini is his biggest enemy. Kunal beat him up thrice & refused his offer to be part of his project. He wants to prove Nandini characterless so  that he wins the divorce case. Kunal will help him do that. Everyone who is supporter of Nandini is Rajdeep's enemy he would want to destroy to have his way with her.

He will have his revenge this way. Mauli's life has already been destroyed. What more will he destroy now? But Kundini are still together & he can't see them happy together.

Mauli was his enemy only because of Nandini. Now Nandini-Mauli friendship will end & so will his aim to destroy Mauli now.
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
Arshian14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Earlier he vowed to destroy all 3.

Now, Nandini is his biggest enemy. Kunal beat him up thrice & refused his offer to be part of his project. He wants to prove Nandini characterless so  that he wins the divorce case. Kunal will help him do that. Everyone who is supporter of Nandini is Rajdeep's enemy he would want to destroy to have his way with her.

He will have his revenge this way. Mauli's life has already been destroyed. What more will he destroy now? But Kundini are still together & he can't see them happy together.

Mauli was his enemy only because of Nandini. Now Nandini-Mauli friendship will end & so will his aim to destroy Mauli now.

OK!!! Makes so much sense now. I'm glad Kundini will have him as an enemy for life while Mauli will only have good people in her life. 
shagun_sarun thumbnail
I haven't seen earlier episodes, so I am not sure how damage is rajdeep's character...But with forum posts I have an idea that he is quite cunning...

But for past week, I have seen silsila and I have enjoyed his sarcasm too much...and I actually liked rajdeep's and mauli's equation (Aditi and abhinav have gr8 chemistry)...But I am sure, rajdeep must be very bad as no one talk's about them as being a good potential jodi...

Anyways, whatever it is...as an individual characters also I loved them both...and right now, I just wish mauli a peaceful and happy journey!
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I may be in the minority here but I feel he has feelings for Mauli. He seems very protective of her. In many ways, like all men, when an innocent woman is being hurt in this manner, perhaps it evokes a masculine need to save or rescue her. Technically, isn't that what Kunal is doing for Nandini? It is clear Rajdeep never loved Nandani and probably never thought she was a good woman; clearly he was right. I wonder if the writers are going to suggest that at some point Rajdeep had feelings for Mauli and perhaps Nandani was resentful of it. It could be one reason why she didn't think twice about boinking Mauli's husband. Though these two don't need a reason. It's intriguing how the writers will hopefully flesh out Rajdeep's character. I am really becoming a fan of the actor.
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mauli deserves much better than abuser, wife pimping,wife beater Rajdeep. Also don't forget he tried to molest her in the past