•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Kunal and Nandini wanted their lust,cheating,fareb,selfishness to be called a true divine love.But God served justice today and both of them got what they actually deserve.
Nandini Lost
1.She had a great best friend who considered her "dil ka tukda" and could fight the world for her.
She lost her best friend/soul sister/saviour.
2.Nandini had no family.But Kunal's mom and deeda treated her no less than their family.She lost such a nice family.
3.Nandini just got out of abusive marriage.She had people's sympathy.She lost that sympathy.She will now have to face society's wrath and will be known as homewrecker/mistress/shameless.
4.Nandini could have started a new life.She even started her cooking classes.She lost her carrier.
5.Nandini lost her respect,her peace,everything.
6.Hopefully Nandini wont even get Kunal.

Kunal lost-
1.Best wife in the world,who thought so much about him,his family,his carrier.
2.His own family.His mom and deeda who used to be proud on him will now hate him.
3.Respect.People who will know what he did will see him as a disgusting man.
4.His Carrier.Mauli always supported Kunal in his carrier.She infact had the clinic ready.Nandini wont be able to do that.
5.His peace and hopefully Nandini.

Kunal and Nandini couldnt control their stupid jazbaat and decided to cheat on person who gave everything to them.In return they lost everything...
Good post.  When character is lost, everything is lost.
Originally posted by SweetNeeta

Good post.  When character is lost, everything is lost.
Thanks😊
Exactly when when character is loat everything is lost
I can't wait for both of them to realize all of these you just mentioned. You cannot build a happy life based on someone's pain and heartbreak. Reality will hit Kundini hard and I can't wait for them to fall flat on their faces. 
So Kunal agrees that there was no Kami from Mauli. Good atleast he said that.
Their stupid and untimely juzbaat will make their life hell and others as well.

I'm still not convinced what will now make him choose Nandini over Mauli

His so called love or guilt of sleeping with her?

Cheater couple should also confess their physical relationship. Though it will break my girl more 
So what?They still have their "sick" jazzbaat.🤢
Let's not forget what they gain: karma's lesson; she is coming for them. They gain a life with a cheater, a person of no value, morality or character. 
I hope none of them got an std😛
Excellent post. Heavy price to pay.