If Kunal actually takes this clinic!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
If this man actually takes the clinic Mauli has gifted him now, then it will prove that this man has literally no self-respect & shame in accepting & using something gifted from his ex-wife who he cheated while she was busy fulfilling his dreams.
And it would be charity from Mauli's side which he will accept & use for his profession to earn money for himself & his pure juzzbati Nandini. 

If this man has iota of any self-esteem & emotions other than pyaar ke pavitra juzzbat, then he should be returning the keys of this clinic to Mauli.

Otherwise he is just a big loser.
He is a loser, don't expect anything from him.
Originally posted by WhyHate

Actually I want him to take the clinic. Because else it would make Mauli's work go to waste. Mauli worked so hard to fulfill her husband's dream and yet keep the house running.

While Kunal was daydreaming at home, thinking that he could just make the clinic like that, Mauli ran around, working on her dream, his dream, the house, and trying to keep Kunal happy.

I want him to take it. I want him to work in it. And everyday when he pulls up to the clinic, I want him to see what he lost in Mauli. Everyday he locks the door, I want him to see those keys and remember how he betrayed her. Everyday when he goes home to Nandini and his mom and Dida aren't there, I want him to remember who he deceived.

I want him to take it because that would be a bigger punishment for him than any criminal punishment.

+1

Exactly my thoughts...

Go and stay with N but each single minute kill with guilt of what he did with Mauli when she was busy building his dream.
Kunal shouldn't be taking the clinic; he doesn't deserve it. Instead Mauli should run the clinic. It was she who put her time and energy into it and only she will be able to value it. 

If Kunal is allowed to take it, he might actually get crazy ideas about how he was destined to get it, and that he should just go with the flow... peacefully work in the clinic while Nandini brings tasty, cooked food for him. 
Mauli should run that clinic.
1. She made it, it's her hard work and she values that.
2. She may not forgive Kunal as a husband or as a human, but by running the clinic it shows she respects his thought(of course, about this one) as the idea is not bad though. This will be an another slap to Kunal.