Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

India-Forums

Why does Dhrasti Dhami do same acting in all serials?

MallikaDua IF-Dazzler
MallikaDua
MallikaDua

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
She has done same type of acting in all her serials expect DMG. The same shivering, mumbling dialogues, vibrating, looking like a scared deer. There's something called improvisation which DD doesn't do.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

sreenandharaaji123Dishoomg.sreedurgaMr.Ranger099whatthelifesang625SovereignFeverSweetNeetasweet_taniaDeviant_Pixelkendragrey23mas123ramisaaAliErisedWitch45tweetie19SunshineFlamesSiddu246TheSmurfs.IamShonali.Mishfanakniti...Nihara...KiranSD1sammy17chirpyhapibirdvinnas

Related Videos

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I don't think its her fault though. I loved her quirky nature in DMG, she was fab. But after that she got similar cry baby characters again and again. Madhubala was better but yet even she had her cry baby moments.
She should accept different roles maybe, out of her comfort zone. If she keeps doing similar roles it would feel like she is acting the same throughout.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvirRanjalimas123

MallikaDua IF-Dazzler
MallikaDua
MallikaDua

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

I don't think its her fault though. I loved her quirky nature in DMG, she was fab. But after that she got similar cry baby characters again and again. Madhubala was better but yet even she had her cry baby moments.
She should accept different roles maybe, out of her comfort zone. If she keeps doing similar roles it would feel like she is acting the same throughout.
She was amazing in DMG. After Arman, she was my favourite from the show...but after that don't know what happened. Her characters have been similar in all her shows but still...actors do improvise. I have seen actors trying to act, speak and cry in different ways...but DD never changes her style.She is always the same.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvirmas123overactor

MallikaDua IF-Dazzler
MallikaDua
MallikaDua

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Another actress who doesn't improvise is Jennifer Winget...but well...I'll not say more about her here. 
neensm Goldie
neensm
neensm

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
she is only beautiful but her expressions are not good. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raaji123kinny_ranvirSunshineFlamessammy17

-Lehar- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lehar-
-Lehar-

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
She did try different roles and she succeeded in them...from and muskaan to silsila nandini all her characters are different ...and hundreds of episodes female lead  obviously get to cry ...and emotional scenes are her Porte she nails them with perfection 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leena63Nav2010Alohomora__Darling_

Sea-Hawk IF-Dazzler
Sea-Hawk
Sea-Hawk

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
She was amazing in GHSP.  From a victim of an abusing family, a fraud case and honor killing (well almost), Geet emerged as a strong woman. I loved her journey till she got married to Maan.  DDH has great comic timing. However, didn't watch the shows she did after that. In this show she is playing a Grey character. Hope CVS will explore her in a better way. I enjoyed her acting as an abused wife in this show. She was tremendous in some scenes. 

Edited by Sea-Hawk - 13 September 2018 at 1:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yakubIsolophiliacleena63Alohomora__Darling_

FruitToasty IF-Dazzler
FruitToasty
FruitToasty

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MallikaDua

Another actress who doesn't improvise is Jennifer Winget...but well...I'll not say more about her here.

If you lay down the ladder of difference between Maya and Zoya, you can reach the Sun and I'd advise you not to go too near as you are going to feel the burn

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

g.sreedurgaSanaabSovereignFeverRay-of-hopesang625great_loveVeronica.Deviant_Pixelkaku17ErisedWitch45BarbieVenomI_LoveYou_KanhalwrimaforeverMrsAkyurekSnehaDollvinnasoveractor

Go to top