Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Rajdeep said "you are so talented "πŸ˜† i dont know her peanut brain can think or not but she has given rajdeep enough explosive material to destroy her life along with kunal ..
Mauli πŸ€— you are flawless girl and you are an inspiration .   And this is the beginning ...we have dida kunals mom maulis mom ..
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
JUST LIKE HOW PC STOLE D SHOW FROM RANVEER N DP IN BAJIRAO MASTANI ,ADITI AKA MAULI HAS DONE THIS TOO IN THE SHOW!! She was bang on today episode what dialogue delievery Aditi is living mauli's role in depth! i totally loved the breakdown and then the confrontation later that happened wid mauli and kunal!
My fav dialogue of the day is -  Mere hi ghar me, meri hi naak ke neeche, meri hi best friend ke saath. Yeh koi aam dhoka nahi hai Kunal. Tumne shaadi ke saare niyamo ko tod diya hai areee tumne toh insaaniyat ke niyamo ko choor choor kardiya hai'

πŸ‘

and some caps of my Aditi's brilliant and phenomenal acting today as mauli!

PS - And today i am more happy that Aditi like one of my tweets on twitter too!! PROUD MOMENT πŸ˜­πŸ‘
Edited by DilBoleRikara - 5 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: vlhs12993

After so long an actress impressed me in television apart from Sriti. It was a treat to watch Aditi.

Yes I also felt Kunal gave villainous look, may be it's the rain kind of made him irritated. Don't know but he looked guiltless.

He is not guilty yaa...unbelievable he is telling nandu "mauli is very strong" ..i mean gadhe ..he expected mauli to understand because she is strong or what ..and he is saying ye baat aise nahi pata chalni chahiye the..so what was his plan? Tell mauli after starting a family with nandu?
Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mouli was star of today's episode and Aditi was great. She brilliantly potrayed the emotions of Mouli.
I thought the enitire cast was on mark today even the dialogue writer with those dialogues.
I don't think it was a villainous look that Kunal gave, or not meant that way or maybe it was, don't know, however perhaps the director and editing team could have chosen a better shot for Kunal incase it was not meant that way (its directors job to see).
Anyways i thought that both Aditi and Shakti in that confrontation scene were at their best. It was the best scene of today's episode. πŸ‘

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mauli rocked the episode 
Until Mauli gave the keys to kunal he was 
In an unexpected shock that Mauli found out 
In this way but he was prepared to tell her 
R they really expecting Mauli to agree for them 
Mauli each and every word is like a heartbreak

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi is a fab actorπŸ‘. Till now Mauli backseat pe thi so Aditi didn't get to showcase much. But boy today she was on another level. Mauli kaa pain kaise nikala baahar. Awesome.
Today was hands down the best episode of the show. 
Let's hope Mauli rises like a Phoenix from here on. 

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

Aditi is a fab actorπŸ‘. Till now Mauli backseat pe thi so Aditi didn't get to showcase much. But boy today she was on another level. Mauli kaa pain kaise nikala baahar. Awesome.

Today was hands down the best episode of the show. 
Let's hope Mauli rises like a Phoenix from here on. 

There were some scenes in KRPKAB that were absolute knee-jerking- the breakup & Sona's engagement scene especially.
Few in Mahabharat- Draupadi Vastra haran, Abhimanyu's death.
Then some in Bepanaah in before leap- Zoya suicide attempt, Zoya reading diary & discovering about pregnancy.
And then there is this episode of Silsila.

I won't be able to rate those scenes ever. Since all were at par excellence when it comes to acting.
chulbuliladki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved Aditi and felt bad for Mouli. DD was really good too in her scenes.I felt the discomfort with Rajdeep and also felt those dialogues could have been avoided
Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
That entire scene that I wished to see Mauli's confrontation to Kunal, that questioning session, breaking down all I got today..πŸ’”
All what she said just made me cry, what all she did for the family, was she not perfect? Yes she was without doubt.. was her only fault that she is not a terrified, submissive cry baby or she makes kheer lil less delicious than Nandini or she wears the outfits she's comfortable in. So she's wrong there?

Aditi made each of us feel Mauli's plightπŸ‘
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
today's epi belongs to Aditi...
from brkdwn to confrontation all was beyond perfect...
every line of her 'kaha galati ho gayi mujhse','this z not me aur banna v nehi ha mujhe','mere nak k niche mere best frnd k sath ye koi aam dhoka nhi ha,shadi k sari niyam tor dia,insaniyat k sare niyam tor dia'..with those bang on performance make me really cry..specially when she said 'kunal ji ayie keya khayenge,ye sab pasand agaya na tumhe '& that 'tum to mujhse pyar karte ho nhi karte the,karte the na kunal'...that was heartwrenching.it's lk if he say yes he was n lv with her that wud also mk her happy yes he loved her..she z doubting her whole existence now...