Acting star of the episode- Aditi!!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Title says it all. It was a knee-jerking, heart-wrenching episode, I have seen after Bepanaah's episode when Zoya attempted suicide.

But Mauli stole today's episode.

Mauli's acting was so on point today & the music + past scenes to support it was so good. I felt for her on every level. Her scream was so heart-jerking. Her remembering her married life & friendship simultaneously was brutal. From happiness & pride to betrayal & heart-break. Her silence killed & pierced every heart in audience. And that broken look, with which she said congratulations to Kunal- God. Still in that pain, she could find courage of doing what she wanted to do for love of her life. Broken when she entered her house, the same house which will now come to haunt her terribly with all those good memories. Her finally confronting the man she once loved but now has betrayed her trust so terribly, with all that crossed her mind in that moment. The poor soul thought that her husband cheated on her because she was not fitting the his conventional expectations even though she was doing everything best to her capabilities. Her broken expectations, her self-loathing, her WHYs, her questions, her shaken-broken voice on what went wrong, her plea to confirm if her husband ever loved her at all. Her statement that she isn't Nandini & she doesn't want to be like her either when asking if the man loved her at all now. Her stating that physical wounds will heal but what about the emotional wound she has been given or if they will ever be healed. Her dialogues of how Kunal broke every rule of marriage, friendship, humanity.

No, Mauli this is not you. You are much better. Don't feel guilty, it's not your fault. (I so wanted to say to her that when she said she isn't & can't be Nandini).

This episode belongs to Aditi. She was a treat to watch for the acting.

DD nailed her scene too. Even though I hate Nandini, but her acting & emotions were good for that situation.

Was I the only one to have seen some sort of complex villainous expressions on Kunal's face until Mauli handed him keys of his clinic & congratulated him for that? His expressions till that point looked more like he was so annoyed & angry with her presence there. He was more bothered about how to deal with Mauli after this than the guilt of hurting her this badly. He was good when he was just listening to Mauli with those tears.

Rajdeep is back on revenge since the knight Mauli is down paving way for him to play this game as he wishes. His dialogues were hilarious once again, so satisfying to hear. It seemed like he was uttering all those dialogues viewers have been uttering for days. It was a sadistic pleasure for me. Rajdeep having his inner villain laugh in this was good too on acting.

Overall, an episode we all have been waiting for days. You might enjoy some great acting today by everyone & of course feel terrible for Mauli.
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree.. She is terrific.. I was shocked to see her acting today!.. what a talented actor .. kahaan chupaa ke rakha tha yeh skills... Nandini ki beauty sab iske aage feeki lag rahi thi... must say.. she stole the show.. 
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is such a terrific performer...i actually got emotional in a lot of places...the self doubt, her questions, her guilt...
Everything that she has done is actually for KUNAN abd whst did she get in return!!! Uff...its heartwrenching...
The frustration, the helplessness...fabulous actor!!⭐️
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Absolutely ..weeks and weeks of frustration was washed away by one meaningful episode ..aditi was the show stealer through and through ..

I always said it , kunal will have NO justification or reason except that he wants both .like nandini wants both. Moorakh kahi ke ..PYAR kiya hai toh sach bolo..tell mauli why ..but kunal can never will ..

And now its too late..no amount of repentence or tears will rectify it ..go to hell nandu..oh you are in one ..
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Absolutely ..weeks and weeks of frustration was washed away by one meaningful episode ..aditi was the show stealer through and through ..

I always said it , kunal will have NO justification or reason except that he wants both .like nandini wants both. Moorakh kahi ke ..PYAR kiya hai toh sach bolo..tell mauli why ..but kunal can never will ..

And now its too late..no amount of repentence or tears will rectify it ..go to hell nandu..oh you are in one ..

@bold

Exactly. 

This woman wants her Best friend & her husband as her own husband. I mean are you serious. Are you so brain dead. How could you expect to have both after what you have done? You think Mauli is a fool like you.
Man that dialogue.
Even though DD's acting was good. But I absolutely hated Nandini.
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi did great job it was treat to watch her.She emoted very well and it was heart wrenching episode.It was one of the best episode of the silsila till now.Yep i too saw that villian expression on kunal's face but then thought it's just i felt so.
amortentia15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjup83

I agree.. She is terrific.. I was shocked to see her acting today!.. what a talented actor .. kahaan chupaa ke rakha tha yeh skills... Nandini ki beauty sab iske aage feeki lag rahi thi... must say.. she stole the show.. 

I have seen her in her previous show...she is an actor par excellence...amazing
surbhijain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ADITI WAS BANG ON TODAY
I was actually standing in front of my tv and clapping for her acting skills and the way she confronted Kunal
Damn such a powerful episode it was
Just amazing

Edited by surbhijain - 5 years ago
vlhs12993 thumbnail
After so long an actress impressed me in television apart from Sriti. It was a treat to watch Aditi.
Yes I also felt Kunal gave villainous look, may be it's the rain kind of made him irritated. Don't know but he looked guiltless.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I loved the acting of Abhinav & Aditi today. Both of them were fabulous. No offense 2 SA fans but frm the beginning I dint like him. Feel he has no charisma or screen presence unlike Abhinav. Even in scenes where character Rajdeep is getting beaten up by Kunal I felt its Abhinav who shines. Even today SA's acting was flat to me compared to the rest.