Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

India-Forums

Todays episode went to a new level altogether ..

anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,
I am Anju. A very old member of India Forums but not so active. I m here only for Bepanah and SBRK. Both the serials are my favorites because of the strong cast and plot.

Todays episode was stupendous. I was crying literally with each and every reaction of Mauli. What a terrific acting Aditi Sharma.. she took my breath away.. the questions put forward by her towards Kunal was all genuine.. not only Aditi.. Drashti Kunal each and every one stole the show today..

I am really liking the serial now.. 

Looking forward for more drama twists and turns.. Keep going makers and keep entertaining your viewers like this... Congrats for all your hard work!

Edited by anjup83 - 13 September 2018 at 11:33am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81avita36shrutireddygr8silver_lotusgreat_loveVeronica.Nav2010tellymearshi_asyaamortentia15grey23Rosh4roseshagun_sarun_charu_abhiya_12yanks28

Related Videos

tweetie19 IF-Dazzler
tweetie19
tweetie19

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Aditi was outstanding..  her performance was heart wrenching...and Shakti was equally brilliant.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83tellymeshagun_sarunTanShi_CrazyLuv

anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweetie19

Aditi was outstanding..  her performance was heart wrenching...and Shakti was equally brilliant.. 

truly said! we can relate the situation.. a very genuine  interaction between a wife and the husband who cheated on her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun_sarunTanShi_CrazyLuv

chulbuliladki Groupbie
chulbuliladki
chulbuliladki

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
The entire cast was brilliant today.What terrific performances .And Mouli Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83shagun_sarun

tellyme IF-Dazzler
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 13 September 2018 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjup83

<font color="#0033ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Hi Friends,
</font>
<font color="#0033ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">I am Anju. A very old member of India Forums but not so active. I m here only for Bepanah and SBRK. Both the serials are my favorites because of the strong cast and plot.</font>

<font color="#0033ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Todays episode was stupendous. I was crying literally with each and every reaction of Mauli. What a terrific acting Aditi Sharma.. she took my breath away.. the questions put forward by her towards Kunal was all genuine.. not only Aditi.. Drashti Kunal each and every one stole the show today..</font>

<font color="#0033ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">I am really liking the serial now..</font>

<font color="#0033ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Looking forward for more drama twists and turns.. Keep going makers and keep entertaining your viewers like this... Congrats for all your hard work!</font>

Exactly.. after long long time any actor on TV could me me cry.. woh bhi continuously... each act on Mauli reached yo heart directly.. was waiting for this day and it was totally worth waiting... her silent reaction first and then the way she placed her questions... and the questions she placed... and she clearly showed Kunal the difference between her and Nandani ... hats of to Aditi Sharma..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83silver_lotusshagun_sarun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top