Nandini better not try to even talk to Mauli!!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Title says it all.
If this woman now comes with her tears to Mauli and say her disgraceful words about how I didn't want to hurt you,  I just want Mauli to either slap her or her mother to take over. 

She shouldn't be even trying to talk to her in the first place. Everything that comes out from her mouth now will be filth only. And the same applies to Kunal. 

This woman is not just another woman who is equally responsible for wrecking a home but that too of her own best friend. 

She won't have a sympathy from me now even if she is wronged by Rajdeep now. Sympathy is for those who have been wronged, for people who have done wrong to someone I can't have any sympathy. Despite having been a victim herself,  she went ahead to make another victim. And yes Nandini is a bigger culprit since she didn't stop when she should have clearly done it for the sake of her friend. Being selfish doesn't mean you go ahead to hurt those who cared and fought for you. She could be Mauli's shield but she herself became the dagger to double up her betrayal. 

If Rajdeep doesn't deserve any of it even if something goes wrong with him,  then the divine couple fall in the same category. 

Karma is bittersweet but it is pleasurable for those who have waited for it to unfold. May feel bad as human but  otherwise no sympathy or comforting. Some people deserve the cold-shouldered Behavior foe their actions.

Sadism is bad but sometimes it can bring pleasure and peace to soul.
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
Absolutely...the impact of rajdeep and nandini's scenes have been diluted to an extent that it all feels contrived on the part of makers to garner sympathy for N which is not happening...
And it elicits no sympathy for me...
Actually this whole tactic of showing nandini suffering in the hands of rajdeep and then showing mauli's devastation is going to have an ulta effect...
People are not going to feel sorry for N anymore...she is beyond redemption...
And what will N say to MπŸ˜•
ki ek baba ne bola aur K se pyaar ho gaya?πŸ˜†

Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
Frozen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm waiting for karma to bite them. It will a pleasure to see these two suffer so much that N should not have any tears left. 
She better not come anywhere near mouli with her sad face n tears. πŸ˜‘
Mouli is going to make us cry today. πŸ˜­ 

Why hell should they hug in public in front on Bappa . Depos😑
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mauli will slap Nandini who will try 2 justify herself I guess as per d rumours
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mauli considered N as a sister, and did all for her as a true
steadfast family member. She will definitely reap good for
all her deeds.  N sadly walked over this trust and love and
I believe she will reap accordingly.  Only this time there
will not be much sympathy for her.
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
honestly what's nandini gonna say or explain, once mauli also finds out they had sex together, there is no going back, clearly she didnt think twice when she was doing it with kunal but now feels bad, too late now, if i were mauli i wouldnt except any bs from nandi. prepare yourself for the water works from nandini, people can separate nandini getting abused and still hating her guts for being a snake. hope karma is a b****. i love watching people get their comeuppance, that's why im watching no + plus to see mauli move on Edited by bila_a - 5 years ago
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Mauli will slap Nandini who will try 2 justify herself I guess as per d rumours

Really??? The galls of this woman!😑
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What that back stabber wants tomexplain
I have no sympathy for at all for that woman
Without any guilt she had her lust affair
Mauli must give her one slap
What ever R do , her symathy will be diluted
Then Kunal can run to her house , bathe her again and do what they are best in doing , all pain and hurt will be gone
... Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 years ago
It's not guilt from kunan side it's being caught red handed that embarrassed them & those tear's.they aren't guultg for doing it to mauli nandini toh bilkul bhi nahi.
Again vile trick of CVS to make nandini cry & abuse from rajdeep to gain sympathy.
What will nandini say baba said so it started,I had sex & we both couldn't stop from romancing each other like teenagers even in public places.
More tears from nandini coming to gain sympathy.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I hate the cvs for these tactics to gain sympathy for nandini..does she get a free pass to betray her friend because she is being abused ? Rajdeep will never let her live in peace and her own guilt and insecurity wrt kunal will never let her stay happy. Exactly what are they trying to convey here?