Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

That double standard comment is not directed towards you...It was for IF rules..I don't get what's wrong in comparing the acting chops..why do they have to make a rule against it.
Good to know that you protested against popularity comparisons too..
What I am trying to say is when people compared popularity no one had a problem...now when acting chops are being compared why people are being so touchy.

You are right ppl here are very touchy .They are incapable of healthy discussions they will attack each other personally to defend their favorites.So it's good that comparsion posts are banned .And here  i m not talking about any particular fandom all are same here no one is less neither drashti fans nor aditi fan.
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
i can praise an actor and still not be his/her fan.
i hate it when people call me a fan.
Its like personal attack.
IF should have a rule...where calling someone a fan is considered name calling.
Edited by chirpyhapibird - 5 years ago
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

i can praise an actor and still not be his/her fan.

i hate it when people call me a fan.
Its like personal attack.
IF should have a rule...where calling someone a fan is considered name calling.

who called you whose fan?Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago
sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mauli is my jaaan. I love love love her. One of my most favorite characters ever. I think the way creatives have written her with so much love honesty depth and layers they know someone like her. She will stay with me for a long long time.
sunshine333 thumbnail
Aur aditi ke kya kehne. If creatives made mauli aditi has brought her to life with her fresh acting. Never feels overdone. She can carry dramatic and easygoing scenes with equal ease. She understands how to be subtle so like others have pointed out u forget shes acting. She BECOMES mauli and maybe thats why we r able to connect so much with this character.
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine333

Aur aditi ke kya kehne. If creatives made mauli aditi has brought her to life with her fresh acting. Never feels overdone. She can carry dramatic and easygoing scenes with equal ease. She understands how to be subtle so like others have pointed out u forget shes acting. She BECOMES mauli and maybe thats why we r able to connect so much with this character.

Thats the best part of an actor.
It shouldnt look like acting.
Like easy going you said.
Not over the top.

Priya_18 thumbnail
Hello all.
Commenting here after a long time. I commented during the start of Silsila and am back here post revealation.

Though I had watched only DD before Silsila, the other two impressed me equally. Coming to Aditi, like someone has mentioned, she is a natural. Pehle romantic with so much ease, happy and sad, sab beautiful tha. Since I had never seen Aditi, I judged her role to be an easy one but no, I was mistaken. Each actor has had their fair share of challenging bits up so far and this time, it's Aditi's turn.

Based on the segments, she has done a fabulous job. Over past few episodes, it's Aditi's clips that brought me back to Silsila. I am eagerly waiting for today's episode. Bappa Mauli ko shakti den, aage badne ke liye
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aditi is Natural actor
Never felt,woh acting kar rahi hai
I know her more as Mauli ..than Aditi