Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Mauli DOES NOT have any glycerin shop. She is stunned by shock and  betrayal from two disgusting creatures.   ๐Ÿ˜ก
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

And how about the fact that Aditi is a very very good actress! There have been EMA stories before but I've not seen such an overwhelming support for the wife. It's not just sympathy, it's the way the actress has portrayed Mauli.

Not really. Even if Katrina Kaif played Mouli she would have been sympathised with and even if Madhuru played N she would be disliked majorly because of the way they have been WRITTEN and narrated.In TV the narration is the real hero .As far as Aditi is concerned I find her acting very artificial and contrived .You can tell she is acting and I don't feel the seamlessness
Edited by Alohomora_ - 5 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes
Even i felt the same
Had I been there I don't know how violent i would have turned
I can never dress up like someone to please him in that state of mind.
I was definitely expecting a bigger and better revelation than this.
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lehar-

That's what I am saying if she brought down other actress u people also do the same?..And as per personal attack  u can report it mod will do the needfull

Well dint see u say anything to the TM...u rather were agreeing with her telling she has expressed her POV and ignored the fact that she started taunting the other actress...and about reporting...the honor has already been done๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Okay good .One shivers and one continuously shakes mundi..hisaab Barabar I guess?

Yeeeahh. ๐Ÿ˜†

But from tomorrow, everyone will cry. So, everyone must get ready for that. Plus there will be slaps & taunts & bash & what not.

It will be a good dose of entertainment though. Only happy person would be Rajdeep.
-Lehar- thumbnail
Topic  maker didn't compare nahi acting with anyone else it's u guys comparing her acting with other's acting if u think mauli has expressed very well why to go in a defensive mode and bring down other actor
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pari117

Yes
Even i felt the same

Actual BTS post revelation is different from the precap shown. I think the precap was mostly from the promo.

In Actual BTS, Mauli says to Kunal- "This wouldn't have happened if I had been wearing saree."
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whatever Aditi shakes whether it is her Mundi or something else,she does it so naturally as it is aditi's natural gesture while  she talking in real also not only in the show,so it doesn't look put on.She lives in the character rather than acting so her natural gestures and reactions everything she do are visible on Mauli also  and it didn't put up by Aditi artificially.So i have to appreciate her for not trying artificial expressions๐Ÿ‘
-Lehar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pari117

Yes
Even i felt the same

Revelation scene was actually big put off for me ...had expected much but the way they dragged it and ended ..don't know what to say
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Yeeeahh.  ๐Ÿ˜†

But from tomorrow, everyone will cry. So, everyone must get ready for that. Plus there will be slaps & taunts & bash & what not.

It will be a good dose of entertainment though. Only happy person would be Rajdeep.

๐Ÿ˜† Chalo kalse everyone can be bashed for crying then๐Ÿ˜†