ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Best thing in todays episode..king tells vomit to stay away from his family .vomit brides a peon to lock abhi in a stockroom..shit again..so he will not meet pragya..alia is worried about what will happen to her again...disha tells abhi how he and kiara are so alike..pragya tells disha no one stopped abhi from throwing her out or looked for her..precap..pragya tells disha king is a good man disha asks if she loves him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hutanbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh shut it Disha...Pragya was so right, you don't even do anything when your beloved Jiju throw his temperament on Pragya on that fateful day...its easy for you. You have Purab for a husband. But wait till BB comes back (haha...in my dreams that is)...see how topsy turvy your lovelife will become. She is so noisy nowadays...very annoying. You want to break up a "marriage' just for the sake of your Jiju's happiness ? Bleh🤢
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Good evening girls !!! 
Hope all of you are good. Thanks Annie for the updates❤️ Your shorter updates tell me that crap is being served. I haven't watched, so please excuse my inconsistencies, just reading updates if I feel like it. Here are my highly opinonated thoughts😃

1. I really want to watch King's menacing warning to the vomit. But I am staying away as I don't want to watch other crap. FINALLY GREAT TO SEE SOMEBODY BEING MAN ENOUGH after Suresh who is standing up for true friendship/ relationship, concern, taking true responsibility, providing security and fulfilling his duties waay beyond the call of his duty👏⭐️👍🏼 King truly is a RAJA BABU. 

2. Abhi is an achaa insaan😡💔👎🏼 ? Now that can rile me up to no end😡. Is Pragya out of her mind? Achaa insaan because of what quality? Because he is earning by not staying true to his profession and attending the barsis, commercials ( his words, not mine ). Because he cares a hoot for the elders and children in his house whose responsibility he assumed, but could care less whether they are safe or not? Because he washed off all responsibilities of his wife, didn't care to find out what state she is in for 7 years and shut the door on her face permanently? Because he killed her spirit and drove her to self-harm? Because he is sheltering, aiding and abetting criminals and rewarding them to do more criminal activities right from under his nose? Because he could care less when his own house staff get murdered and his guests have murders attempted on them ? Because he could care less what his daadi's wishes were or find out the circumstances that caused her death ? Because he takes not even a pin head of responsibility for his sister's life and her choices? Because he commits bigamy after all the tall promises of Pragya having rights on all of his heartbeats while alive ? Or is it because he couldn't stay true to any relationship that really mattered, as a pota, brother, friend, husband or a father? 👎🏼

3. I am just about ready to snap whenever I see the show portraying a 40+ year old adult male being intimate with a 7 year old child. We know that he is the father, but what the hell are they showing to the society. My worst nightmare😡 as a mom. 

4. I want a proper Pragya, Abhi confrontation and confrontation of all the MM waasis. Why is Disha pestering Pragya instead of Abhi ? It is not like Pragya left on her own volition, found King and married him for her luxuries. It was Abhi who asked her to get out and closed the door on her. Shouldn't Disha be after Abhi to apologize? But no, everybody ( read Pragya ) around him have to bend over backwards, so Abhi has a peaceful and stable life so he can keep providing for them.  Why did they not stop, yell, guilt trip him when he was ready to marry vomit? Why are they not asking him to throw away vomit inspite of knowing how wretched that wretch is? Why are they asking Pragya to leave King first, instead? The man who had been with her when none of them were around, when the most " sensitive" husband decided to abandon her, the man who had been the most loving father of her child needs to be abandoned? The very same man who gave her a life, support, security and shelter, needs to be tossed away as used up garbage? For whom? For a  guy who gives a damn about her ? For an unstable, unfaithful man who still engages the vomit as his xxx? Did the most "loving " husband request her to come back or is he remorseful for his actions? 

5. I really want King to be menacing, guys, to these wretched MM waasis. Come close to my girls and you are toast😡👏⭐️ How wonderful would that be? I liked what I read, " I don't live in peace till I find the culprit, nor would I let the culprit live in peace"👏👍🏼🤗 Music to my ears. My kind of a guy❤️ I really want King to cream Abhi as well. 

6. I am reading that vomit wants to bear children now😡 How in the world? May be just like all her criminals acts, sins, murder attempts were wiped out of her file by Abhi, did KKB Gods also bestow her with a new and clean reproductive system? I would challenge the writers to go there again with vulgarity yet again and they will be writing a death sentence to this show. Not even good looking leads can save this show thereafter💔

7. By the same token if the KKB writers have guts they should show a proper and decent proposal to Pragya from King and her acceptance, to be witnessed by the wretched husband😈. How many times did we and Pragya endure him proposing and choosing the vomit over and over again, now to the point of mxxx the vomit? But they don't have the guts to do this. The bigots cooking up this crap feel like the woman should be chaste and "pure" even while the guy continues with his philandering. At least I want King to sing " Ek ladki ko dekha tho aisa hua" on stage for his friend❤️

8. Guys, what is Disha talking about ? Love? Love without responsibility or duty towards your beloved is useless. He can shove it for all that I care. Biting the hand that fed him, is what he had done. He took all of her services and then abandoned her and turned her 4 years of marital life and her struggles into a vain exercise by mxxx the vomit. My 5 month old puppy shows more love and responsibility than this " sensitive" and " jasbaathi" artist as he keeps harping on. My puppy is fiercely protective of me within his capabilities, is intensely loyal, forever faithful, would easily sniff out an enemy and won't let anybody he perceives as a threat to lay a a hand on me and loves me unconditionally and will never, ever turn his back on me. Love, my foot💔

9. King truly is a breath of fresh air, no melodrama, no tall promises, no lip service, but ALL ACTION. Look at him playing with his daughter, just the most heartwarming sight in the universe for any mother to witness😭🤗❤️. How easily he connects and talks to her, he is careful not to pile on his concerns on her, caring not only about her physical well being but also about her psyche. What more can you ask from a father? I can understand why Pragya doesn't want to throw all of that away for a useless biological father. Biology alone doesn't make a parent🤢 Take it from me guys, those of you who don't have children yet, maternal instinct cannot be underestimated, it changes all your priorities and makes you do things where you put your child above EVERYTHING, I mean everything. 

That is all for now. Thanks again, Annie for the update. I will come by when I can and if I feel like I will blow up my fuse😃. 
Edited by mili9 - 5 years ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Read that grown up Bunti/Babli are re-entering to grab screen space 😳 so predictable..BT's copied next gen boring teenage love stories ready to be kicked off in KKB where elders embroiled in more school/college dramas surrounding family issues along with regular recycled never ending crime stories? otherwise what will hurried +7 years baseless leap serve them?🥱

Not to forget cvs also need to give more screen time to Nikhil3, Chachi & her son.. patient viewers are in need of tons n tons of best wishes..😵 Other pending thing is some day rising from dead, Bulbul with a new face and identity makes dhamaka entry in MM all vulnerable claiming rights as Purab's once lovable legal wife..😆 What stance of Disha cum Mehra clan would current brain frozen lazy dialogue writers/directors then showcase to viewers, that happily re-married with a son Purab shifts gears with whom? Pragya & Abhi will side by whom? 😕
Dorianne thumbnail
Thanks ann.

Happy Vinayaka Chaturthi everyone.

KKB is now going into new terrains.  Nothing of old KKB remains, no old Abhigya anymore.

Only two things to look forward to to keep us sane till the serial ends.  The writers should give us at least one positive thing out of all the negativity they have been and will be showing, we do not want King to ever change his good character, let him always be there for Pragya and Kiara and let Pragya even marry him to give Kiara the family she is used to.

King should be given the power to really frighten Taalya unlike others who say they will do it but will not follow it up.  But King should be a real hero and get to the end of the murder attempts and Taalya should really be scared of him

Let Pragya get it into her head that it is her forgiving nature which has made Abhi keep on causing her suffering like this.  Let him get deceived again by Tanu with her pregnancy, at least that will stop him from pursuing Pragya.  Let him concentrate on his superficial family, Bunti/Bubli matters and all.  Pragya should not interfere in any of this.

For seven years Abhi/Purab/Disha living happily with Sunny and Disha could not bring all these questions she is asking Pragya to Abhi, why did she and Purab not pester him to search for Pragya after Dadi's death.  If they had blackmailed Abhi that they will move away from his house with Sunny, he would have listened to them.  Why all this after Pragya herself came and stood in front of them.  I want Pragya to keep strong, it is no use just answering boldly a few  times and then remaining mute, she should stand her stance with strength when facing any of the Mehra family.

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup I definitely would like to see official marriage of King and Pragya. I do not the the punishment Abhi is going through is enough. I do not think his dumbness and dimwittedness is an excuse to save him now. Abhi is an idiot and still being an idiot. what kind of a hero he is? The writers have completely and totally destroyed him and his character beyond repair.
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
If some are really liking King's character as a nice friend, decent guy, responsible father figure, well wisher, wearing thinking hats, protective, mindful, successful etc. then don't they wish a genuine happy personal life and great future for him? 😕

Sry, isn't King better off than be involved officially with some one like Pragya?😳 If young King is a good soul, pls he should DESERVE a far BETTER partner than Pragya kind of easy liar, laid back manager, careless mother, boring matron, instant cry baby, muted, submissive, hideous, unfaithful, no strong original identity & no self respect wala, spineless, forever drooling over a re-married ex..😒

Based on what has been portrayed onscreen from 2014 till date including post leap, both Abhi & Pragya in their own capacities are UNFIT for marriage.. 😒 they don't even know basic premises required to uphold institution of marriage whether in 30's or in 40's other than saving each others life when in danger or ready to get hurt for the other..🥱(how many ever times they take vows, get remarried at mandap or confess being in love with desire to lead life of togetherness😳) also both seem to be CRIME prone and they severely lack in respect, trust, gratitude, openness, communication, understanding, integrity & cherishing skills needed continuously in a life partner. Their definition of love & care for spouse is far far fetched even from fiction world reality, so other person in their spouse place can rarely receive true happiness from them.

So let King be out of mess, get a crime free future with a better, trustworthy, honest, lovable, truthful, no burden wali partner for life..who cherishes him, belongs to him and showers true love on him..😊
Dorianne thumbnail
You @LA2725 are right on one perspective that king should not get involved with Pragya since she has a lot of qualities which will not favor him since he will be starting his life fresh.  But, thinking about his character so far, he had not fallen in love or married anyone in London where he would have met ample number of girls of his liking.  He seemed just a flirting type, odds are that he will fall eventually for a person like Pragya whose bad qualities till now were based mainly due to Taalya's interference, so she had to keep doing lots of things to protect herself and Abhi.  For Abhi, the lying part was not there since Taalya were always acting to gain his approval but towards Pragya they were so antagonistic that they wanted her dead so many times and still wishing her dead.  But when Pragya was not in their vicious circle in London, she was living peacefully except for the part of acting as King's husband which was against her character, but which King agreed to wholeheartedly.  Pragya genuinely cares for King as a friend and will not harm him intentionally or cause him emotional distress if she can help it.
mili9 thumbnail
Good morning girls !!! 
I agree with pfalcon and Dorianne. It is his choice if King chooses to be with Pragya. He is getting into this with his eyes wide open, knowing that Pragya had a past, she carries with her a burden of misplaced responsibility of daadi's death, he knows she was impregnated and abandoned, has a child whom he had accepted as his own. 

But if Pragya ever had to choose between Abhi and King, I would vote for King, a 100 times over. He had nothing but Pragya and Kiara's best interests at his heart. That is the only interest he is considering, be it rushing away from signing a contract at the news of a terrorist threat at school or following up on any leads to find out the murder intent and the suspect or sniffing out wretches around her and warning them to stay away OR ELSE😡👏. Kiara cannot have a more responsible, secure or loving father than King, he may not have the right DNA if she ever needs an organ ( I feel like this is where the story will go, after all Abhi has to be God and he should be above King, never mind there may be others who can donate an organ) . Pragya can't have a better person who has her back at all times ( Abhi NEVER had her back, FYI ). He is true to his relationships, he is true to his profession and has his head and heart in the right place, he owns up to his responsibilities and is dutiful. I too wish Pragya tells him the truth about Abhi to King, as it is her minimum responsibility towards a friend, a confidante and her savior, only because Abhi is now in their lives and Pragya and Kiara's lives are in danger because of him.  So King doesn't have to wrack up his brains or reinvent the wheel so to speak. He shouldn't be set up for failure by Pragya. I will say to Pragya, love will have no choice but to follow if the man continues to be as good as King is. It happened with Abhi as well, despite all the abuse and wrong doings. In real life, if you love a person for their essence and their essence is completely gone, and replaced by disgusting qualities, wouldn't our love fade too? I am obviously not talking about parental love, but adult love/ attraction between two people.  Not to forget, Abhi is lying through his teeth too now, to King, hiding behind good intentions for Pragya ( this is exactly Pragya's excuse for lying too except Munni stuff😡), but truly because he is not ready to face the truth of his criminal actions. 

Pragya should get it into her head SHE HAS NO RESPONSIBILITIES whatsoever towards Abhi anymore. I got irritated as I saw the stupid voice over " which rishta should she fulfill, wife or mother". I am sorry to say, if the husband discards her and fires her from the position of a wife, why should she still maintain her identity as a wife? I can understand you are a mother, daughter, sister etc. etc. for life, but if the man says with actions "YOU ARE NOT MY WIFE ANYMORE" why should she be tied to that position emotionally? Why then will she have any responsibility or loyalty towards that person? As pfalcon rightfully said, dimwittedness certainly is not an excuse for anything, NOT FOR 7 YEARS😡👎🏼. 

BTW, why do we think King is younger than Pragya? I assumed he is in the same age group and all, his forehead wrinkles and all😕
Edited by mili9 - 5 years ago
mili9 thumbnail
OK. One more thing to say from my side. Pragya doesn't need to look any further than her mom for inspiration. Sarla maa didn't turn to look back for/or at that wretch of a husband of hers for cheating on her. Pragya's husband did worse, he abandoned her and mxxx a wretch. Sarla maa is lucky to have a MIL like RS Daadi who was fully supportive of her DIL and derided her wretch of a son. Pragya had no one who had her best interest at heart ( we still don't know why she is estranged from Sarla maa and RS daadi), everybody around her had and continue to have just one goal, to bring peace to Abhi, and comfort for themselves, so he can be stable and continue to provide for them. Pragya is just a tool to bring about this. They all are coddling him as if he is a baby who needs to be cared for, and how dare Pragya, his mom,  left him to the vultures😡, how does she dare to care for her own child or want a secure future for her own child?👎🏼