Posted: 5 years ago
This KuNan bashing and obsession with mauli is ridiculous , so is the demand to stop the show.
For heaven sakes in our country if the top rated show is Naagin , then according to me silsila content is acceptable.
There have been worst shows which showed super ridiculous stuff, what rubbish was shown in shows like Kasauti, Prerna had so many children from 2 men, was all that acceptable?
Big boss is offensive and worst show.
People should stop overreacting, at least silsila is showing something realistic, unlike Naagin and rubbish like that .
Guys mauli is a fictional character, enjoy the story for its uniqueness and if it bothers u soo much stop watching it.
Nobody is going to get influenced by the ema , that's like saying if I watch Naagin and like it I will start thinking that one day snakes will turn into humans.
Just chill and enjoy 
Why can't we be passionate about Mauli when you are  so passionate about KuNan and can't hear  any criticism about them? Since this forum is dedicated to discussing the show and its characters, I will continue doing so!  πŸ˜› Edited by SunshineTears - 5 years ago
Were those ridiculous shows not discussed at all in the forums? Are ridiculous shows not discussed for the ridiculous characters?
I mean forums are for discussion where certain characters will be appreciated & criticized daily, since the show airs 5 days a week.

There is no reason to appreciate KuNan on a daily basis, since makers have given no reason. People are having realistic conversation about this realistic concept most of the  times in the forum as a 3rd party who is witness to each character's POV.

So, what's the point? Stop over-reacting to the forum discussion.
They are funny πŸ˜† 
I watch the show for Kunan chemistry .Hoping for less melodrama in future.
btw cant wait for BB

Anurag prerna always loved each other before mrg..they r much better than divine doctor and rondini
You can post this complaint on social media, not on this forum, where the purpose of the forum is to discuss the characters and the show. Take this complaint against bashing the characters/ actors to the place where nasty comments are being posted against the actors. On india forums, members have the right to bash and criticise characters and the show all they want, but just not the actors, so you can't tell us all here on india forums to stop reacting or commenting angrily on any of the characters, because that is what this forum is for and we have a right to, just as long as we don't say anything personally attacking the actors, which is happening on twitter and social media.  
Originally posted by arshi_asya

Were those ridiculous shows not discussed at all in the forums? Are ridiculous shows not discussed for the ridiculous characters?
I mean forums are for discussion where certain characters will be appreciated & criticized daily, since the show airs 5 days a week.

There is no reason to appreciate KuNan on a daily basis, since makers have given no reason. People are having realistic conversation about this realistic concept most of the  times in the forum as a 3rd party who is witness to each character's POV.

So, what's the point? Stop over-reacting to the forum discussion.
This is what I mean, discuss the show but it is my personal opinion that we are taking this show too seriously that's all. I agree forum is for discussion .Maybe the show is succeeding if it arouses such passionate responses .
And who are you to tell me how should I react? over or under it's my reaction i can give it how I want..
So what should we do in this forumπŸ˜•
Prerna had children from 2 men. Yes, so what?
She didn't have it simultaneously with both men! When she was with Anurag , she was with him and wen she was with Bajaj, she was only with him .
Not like Kunal, married to one and sleeping with other!