Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Meh eps and waaah promos

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nothing happen today worth talking about😆
So i will just relay things i found hilarious

Naira wanting to dress 'more' for kartik...and nani whose acting like a anti virus showing up every 24 hours to alert kaira they need to proceed with caution or +_+ their fams will go insane...being the one to dress her for kartik i cringed she looked better before

Dow i never get tired of those scenes where she shows up and he stares at her all breathless...

So seeing the promo m excited...
😆
Coz even though i like how happy everything is now...to some extent i feel dissatisfied...like did everyone notice how pissed kartik looked when keerti cried against him and how he looked like he would scream at naksh and naira then remembered he had to pretend to be mellow and cooled it down😆

Suwarna always ordering packages god i hope there is no more sons and daughters hidden😆

As for them teasing us with her finding out about kaira i cringe...
coz that witch will probably black mail naira i am guessing she will be like shel slit her wrists if naira marries kartik naira doesnt show up breaks his heart 
I am sort of hoping rather than assuming naira left him he has faith in her this time and directly tries to figure out what happen rather than accusing her or crying about it...

Dow i wouldnt mind memory loss🤣
Just coz i love seeing kartik suffer😆 and he ddn suffer enough this time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I thought i was mistaken when I saw the expression on Kartik's face when Keerti hugged him. He had the same accusing look he used to have during the separation track, where he was ready to fight with Naira for everything, however, I would like to give the benefit of the doubt to the writers and Mohsin. 
Naira did look better before she got "dressed". I liked the relaxed hair-do and simple jewellery, over the dangling earrings and huge maag-tiqaas she often wears. 

As for the promo I personally feel that they have introduced it to show Kaira's trust in each other and reveal Swarna's deeds to everyone. I am sure the writers won't forget that she knew why Naira chose to divorce Kartik, or that she was aware that Naira had a major accident? 
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really kartik going to be angry young man again.bcz naira didn't reach mandir.dont know the real reason.but how cha not ending after divorce reunion track..started another track.kartik face say everything
He will be very upset or angry with naira
If naira say the right reason why she didn't come..Or if she keep quiet bcz of swarna def kartik will be very upset with naira.i was waiting for new montage.but after seei g the promo it will take more time for kaira Milan and new montage
voguesvelvet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Memory losses are messy. Period! That would only lead to Kartik hovering around Naira even more resulting in Swarna being more psychotic! We'll get to witness the extremity of Swarna's Oedipus complex side again, which is highly irritating, and we've literally just gotten rid of it due to Kartik's realisation.

Yes, I agree that Kartik's redemption is a factor that would satisfy the audience but his redemption shouldn't be through Naira's memory loss, if that does happen, as that would be through Naira's painful state, yet again, and that's quite unfair. Memory loss is a big thing and it would distance Naira from the people who are even her loved ones. She'll have to go through another blow in her life and I'm tired of them making her the victim. I want them to let her character breathe.
Edited by voguesvelvet - 5 years ago
kala_09 thumbnail

Previously they showed naitik met with accident he was in come.akshara was taking care of him don't know what they will show with naira.if again naira didn't reach mandir bcz of swarna..kartik  will never trust naira again.he will feel that he was cheated 
kala_09 thumbnail
Don't know how many more episodes we fans wait to see kaira together.last 2 episodes kaira cute scenes
Now again kartik angry face and kaira misunderstanding.def want to skip episodes till we get kaira milan
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fari_15

I thought i was mistaken when I saw the expression on Kartik's face when Keerti hugged him. He had the same accusing look he used to have during the separation track, where he was ready to fight with Naira for everything, however, I would like to give the benefit of the doubt to the writers and Mohsin. 

--Maybe its bad editing but see even u saw it😆 he gave her that i will not spare u look but then hid it coz his mission get laid
Naira did look better before she got "dressed". I liked the relaxed hair-do and simple jewellery, over the dangling earrings and huge maag-tiqaas she often wears. 

--Same i pity shivangis ears so badly...with all these damn chandeliers she has to wear😆 and she has sucha small forehead but they give her those huge mangtikas that cover her whole head...

As for the promo I personally feel that they have introduced it to show Kaira's trust in each other and reveal Swarna's deeds to everyone. I am sure the writers won't forget that she knew why Naira chose to divorce Kartik, or that she was aware that Naira had a major accident? 

--Yes same thing i was thinking its to show maybe kartik wont trust her proving they are impulsive little marshmallows that need to calm their hormones down and think rationally. 
Or he will proving these two years he learned something😃 i hope he trusts her and sets the world alight looking for her😃...dow maybe suwarna will be in trouble and naira will save her and end up hurt...

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: kala_09

Really kartik going to be angry young man again.bcz naira didn't reach mandir.dont know the real reason.but how cha not ending after divorce reunion track..started another track.kartik face say everything

He will be very upset or angry with naira
If naira say the right reason why she didn't come..Or if she keep quiet bcz of swarna def kartik will be very upset with naira.i was waiting for new montage.but after seei g the promo it will take more time for kaira Milan and new montage

I feel kaira milan was rushed...Kartik needed to prove his trust in naira maybe his plot line is a mechanism to get to that point...but these promos often are misleading maybe she will come late...and they will marry late

kala_09 thumbnail
Three things want to know
Bcz of swarna she didn't reach mandir
She changed her mind I  last minbcz without her family she cannot do anything
Or she met with accident.
Will kartik trust or not
How long stupid track going to be dragged
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: voguesvelvet

Memory losses are messy. Period! That would only lead to Kartik hovering around Naira even more resulting in Swarna being more psychotic! We'll get to witness the extremity of Swarna's Oedipus complex side again, which is highly irritating, and we've literally just gotten rid of it due to Kartik's realisation.

--Not really they could make it simplistic naira saved suwarna nearly died(who realizes she was bad to naira for no reason). singhanias take naira away to rishikesh or something coz they dont want suwarna near her or goenkas...kartik ridden by guilt decides to let her go...and for her health...Naira doesnt rem anything but has a affinity to frogs ðŸ˜† meets kartik a month later and ends up saying shes in love with him this time following him around while he tries to stay away from her...Misunderstands he is in love with someone else not knowing its hersinghanias warn kartik away...naira gets advised by her friends to try and make him jealous etc to see if he has feelings for her...Kartik is drawn more and more...😆

Yes, I agree that Kartik's redemption is a factor that would satisfy the audience but his redemption shouldn't be through Naira's memory loss, if that does happen, as that would be through Naira's painful state, yet again, and that's quite unfair. Memory loss is a big thing and it would distance Naira from the people who are even her loved ones. She'll have to go through another blow in her life and I'm tired of them making her the victim. I want them to let her character breathe. 

--if she lost her memory she would be happy she would never know the goenkas existed 
She would feel like something is missing but not sure what...
kartik can live knowing what his family did to her...and how they destroyed her life...