haha
You said very right..
salman liker nahin hoon main..so for me it's fine😉

phew thats a relief😉
Fanatics can be difficult, i know i was for Sean but now sab chill hai😆
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank youfor liking and commenting, guys i know i am going a little fast but i want to finish this before i start my write-up. I was supposed to answer essay's today but did this instead, but no worries i will start on the essay soon-enough lol.
Image result for thank you baby
Please leave behind a mark and dont come as ghosts, this is officially my last story here for now so please do comment and like. A few words is all i ask.
Yes after thsi chapter, i'm sure you can see an ending coming lol

PS: Baby is so cute MA, btw if anyone wants to find Geet's baby's pic, please do i'll add it in the final chapter and should the baby be a girl/boy?
Edited by Twenty1st - 5 years ago
Twenty1st thumbnail

Chapter 19

It was 10 in the night by the time Maan's family left, while he went to see them off downstairs, Geet stayed near the window waiting to wave them off. She wasn't as nervous now, although most of the day was spent in a haze, marriage and Maan crawling pitifully within her. However his family were sweet enough to give her space, even if at times Anita had to be reminded by Maan and Vicky, therefore she was restrained. In the end, it was planned she would call Geet's parents and come to an arrangement in terms of marriage yet not once were Maan and Geet asked for their opinion, of course it wasn't his family's fault either, since they all believed he and she love one another immensely, yet funnily enough they hadn't even known each other for 2 months. Will a rushed marriage work? Could a marriage based on lies and deceit survive? Can a mother and father marry for the sake of their baby, more so should they get married?

'Geet would you like to stay here or go back home?' Maan asked from beside making her jump up in a fright, Gosh Maan' she complained clutching her chest in reflex, he had lightly smiled and folded his hands around her shoulder. 'So?' he asked waiting for her reaction, as she turned to look out the window, it was dark and gloomy, and looked like it would rain. 'The weather doesn't look great' just as she finished, a thunder cracked and rain pelted furiously. 'We'll stay here' she reaffirmed with a small smile as Maan redirected them to the sofa, on the way he grab a stool and placed it before her swollen legs, allowing some relief.

'So how do you like my family?' he asked flippantly, watching her from the corner of his eyes

'You have a really big family' she smiled twisting to him in excitement, as an only child she had a very boring childhood, if there was no Sameera, then it would have been impossible to live through the different phases of loneliness when her parents worked long hours even in the wee hours of the morning.

'Hmm dad and mum are only children so I suppose when they married, they mutually agreed on a big family. Although 6 children is a little too much' he joked remembering the crazy times he had with his siblings, the older lot were way more civilised compared to the younger lot.  

'Maan what do you think we should do?' Geet asked slowly looking at him for answers, she then witnessed how he stared between her and the growing belly. Placing a hand on the protruding belly he said 'I think we should get married!' very clearly and soft stopping her heart midway. Did he seriously think they should get married? Seeing her halted expression he stopped allowing her time to think through, after all marriage was a huge step.

'You want to get married?' Geet repeated sceptically, for someone who was out rightly told not to think of marriage, this was shocking. Previously, Dev had made it clear he didn't believe in marriages and rendered her powerless in front of her love, but now after such a brutal deception, she's asked to marry but to a different man, the father of her baby, whom she knows for a month or two. He was someone she respected, she liked but could those emotions be enough for a worthwhile marriage.

'Geet I know what you are thinking, if you ask me even I am scared and unsure but there's no other option, I will not tell my parents the truth and nor do I think Rano maa and Mohinder uncle should find out. It would break their heart, so this is the best solution' Maan earnestly pulled her suddenly cold hands into his warm ones, there was an internal struggle between the two, cold and warm, but Maan realised this was the best for their child, for her and for him.

'Marriage is based on care, respect and love' he stated his belief in 3 simple words, each resounding a part of her heart. 'We already respect and care for one another, and love well it'll happen or probably already has' the last 3 words were whispered for his ears only yet her eyes popped open as if she heard him admit his love for her and she shied the next, looking to the ground and he also grew red in embarrassment, their hands still intertwined but fiery hot compared to the mildly warm atmosphere.

'Geet marry me!' he asked in a daze, her beautiful face sparkled with a rosy blush looking breathtakingly beautiful, this wasn't a woman he wanted to lose and in the moment it seems his mouth was warranted a free to talk license. 'Shall we approach it as an arranged marriage, but of course with a difference? Here you fall pregnant before we know each other, then we start living together prior to any proper introduction, following on we marry, you have our beautiful cute baby, then we fall in love, eventually we'll starting dating too if you like, but after we sort out childcare that is, because let's just be clear I am not leaving my baby in Sam's care' He listed in humour and she laughed openly falling to his chest, his hands pulling her closer by the waist, the air around them was tranquil and amusing.

'So we can't ask Adi then?' Geet joined in still giggling, there was definitely some bad blood between Sam and Maan, 'No we can get him' he corrected in deep thought, 'No if my best friend can't be a babysitter than yours cant either' Geet fought equally looking like deep in thought, 'Fine if they last until the baby is 6 months then they can but together because craziness is apparently contagious' Maan noted is bemused seriousness and she laughed order pulling his cheeks, probably the first ever conversation were both focused on their future and not only the baby's.     

'So you agree to marry me?' he asked moving away a little so her full face could be reflected from his orbs; where light, kindness and love awaited. 'Yes after such a proposal, how can one say no!' she giggled looking at him with equal care and gentleness. Long prolonged silence followed, both smiling warmly until Maan got up and ran towards his bedroom confusing Geet all the more. He then returned with a small velvet box making her gasp in shock.

'This is my dadima's, after she passed away she wanted me to have it. I was supposed to give it to the woman I loved, but up until I met you I thought I'd never be able to use it, I was even contemplating to give it to Vicky but now I don't have to' he revealed with restrain, his smile faltering once in a while, as if really nervous of how she'd react. But when she put forward her hand with a serene smile, calm and collected, he had no other thought other than bending on one knee and placing the vintage styled ring on her wedding finger, finally marking the mother of his baby as his.

Next: Visiting the Khuranna's and the weddings lol. Oh that Dev will also make an entry somewhere🤢

BTW formally Geet and Maan are now engaged🥳You can call her Maan's fiancee now😆

Edited by Twenty1st - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Silvermist32223 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Knock Knock Sophie Kya hor aha hai?😆

Edited:

I accidentally posted a post... abrupting your story post sequence (Sorry Soph) I have already exhausted the number of post for next 24hours IF restrictions

Read the above chapter... 😉
Like this Maan-Geet's story...Will start reverse reading..😆
Btw.. loved the way Maan proposed Geet... so so cute😃
Awww.. blushing Geet is adorable ❤️

About the suggestion: How about twins... you know the case where the second child is not visible iin the sonograph..😛.it will be a suprise for Maaneet...You do have the writers liberty lol😆😆

Edited by m32223 - 5 years ago
Twenty1st thumbnail
Originally posted by: m32223

Knock Knock Sophie Kya hor aha hai?😆

nothing just visiting lol

Twenty1st thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ggorgeousqueen

one more?😲

hmm i know crazy but if i finish writing then i can stop visiting frequently.
I cant stay addicted to GF

Logics😉😆 hopefully it works😳
MomiArti thumbnail
Maan purpose geet for marriage and she say yes.they both get engaged.precap intersting
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Twenty1st

Sahiba don't worry sweets, honestly thank you for such beautiful comments. Its added feathers to an already beautiful day. BTW wish you the best with the Anni thread, I understand you'd be super busy so don't stress about this, ok. 

Hi Soph...
I am glad that my comments made your day beautiful... the same thing happened to me when I saw 2 back to back updates of this cute story...
and on top of that, I am not late for commenting today...so that just made me happier...:)

Thank you for your wishes on the anniversary thread...Would love to see you participate too...just saw your comment to Madhu regarding finishing one of your stories and I am looking forward to it...
Would not force you to write some new story or something but would love it if you could share messages regarding Maaneet...that would be lovely hon

Love
Sahiba

sahibasharma thumbnail
Part 18

loved how all of the friends were there to show their support and the cutie Sameera...she was being her jovial self to get Geet back to normalcy and that was just too sweet...

Geet obviously feels sorry for Maan for having included him in what she thinks as a mess...but so sweet of Maan to have dismissed her apology...it really depicts that he indeed has accepted the baby as his own and that is too sweet...guess the emotional bond is formed with the baby...loved how he tried to comfort her and tried to make her feel good with his attempt at jokes...:)
loved his banter with Sameera even in serious times just to make Geet smile...
loved how for once she was scared of the fact that Maan could be married to some other girl...loved their slow realizations...

ok so am confused about Maya...has she really changed or this is some other plan of hers? I hope its the former...
loved how Rana and Maan had that silent talk of understanding...both know that the other would protect Geet always and that is sweet...
loved Adi and Sam together...

hehe...Maan is right...no body wants to get scolded before his/her partner...loved how Maan's thoughts reverberated on the word Girlfriend...like I said am loving their slow realizations...  
again loved how he tried to comfort her...
oh my god Maan has 5 siblings? 6 kids? Wow!! :P

always love when they together interact with the baby...:)

loved the scary Maan infront of his parents...fun to watch him like that...but his parents seem sweet...
no wonder Maan's mother found Geet beautiful...hehe...Maan should be appreciated to have found this beauty right? hehe(Well in this case this beauty found Maan...LOL)
Aww Geet wore Asian clothes to impress his parents...was just too sweet...
(obviously Maan was floored by her beauty in a suit but loved how he tried to put forward that she need not change for anyone...that was sweet)
Aww again...Maan trying to comfort Geet in front of his family and without caring about their reactions was sweet...no wonder his brothers were surprised by his act of compassion...

oh his mother was just playing around with them but Geet being nervous and not knowing Hindi thought otherwise...hehe...
oh ok...so she threw the bomb of marriage...interesting...

I love how you leave the part on cliff hanger with two reactions from Maan and Geet (questions sort)...
will they or will they not?
hehe

sahibasharma thumbnail
Part 19

Can understand all Geet's apprehensions regarding marriage just for the sake of the baby...she is ouught to feel worried...am sure this is not what she planned for heself...but alas after Dev, she might have lost hope...good thing it was Maan...not everyone can be like him right?

I agree with Geet...he indeed has big family...hehe
love when they simply talk about each other's lives and all...it looks and feels good to see them together

like I said...the episode with Dev has left Geet with broken hope and obviously many insecurities...so she is hesitant in taking the decision of marriage...can understand that...
loved how he put forward his thoughts before Geet in simple plain yet beautiful words...
love , care and respect...indeed it is all is needed for a marriage to work...

the thought he had when he popped the question that he cannot lose her was sweet...
it is nice that he did not say it is just for the baby...he included the option of love and that depicts its is nowhere a compromise just for the sake of the baby...so maybe this may answer Geet's apprehensions in the start of the update...
loved his proposal of arranged marriage with a difference...hehe
and yea Maan and Sam...well they are cute in their own way of not liking each other much...hehe

Aww the moment at the last...with the ring...oh so sweet...
why Maan...why are you so sweet...
lovely lovely part Soph

Previous
1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73
Next