Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_again thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

@Bold- 🤣 Sahi pakde hain 🤣

Seriously, I read your comment and guess you are here from her Geet days too that show made me believe in love but here I dunno what to say ...I will wait for her better show ...tbh, I don't say if your spouse is bad you keep up with it just kick them out and move on ...if Mouli was shown bad I would have agreed but here Mouli is so selfless that it hurts to see her getting betrayed 😭
vani.jug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nope it's not a joke. Kunan have chemistry and it's being portrayed really well...just like how all the other tv shows do it. You got the typical shy girl and outgoing guy sequences. Only diff is the ema.
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree! Remember the first episode, and all that romance between mauli and kunal? Then I felt so much chemistry. I was smiling like an idiot watching mauli and kunal's romance in the first episode.

What she had with gurmeet was sizzling chemistry. They also looked so good together. Her scenes with vivian dsena also showed chemistry, although nowhere near as good as with gurmeet. Shakti however looks so cute with aditi, and their chemistry looked effortless to me from the first episode. And it isn't even the EMA that makes me see no chemistry between them. Its the fact there are so many other pairings I have seen shakti and drashti in, that I compare drashti and shakti's apparent chemistry with their other past co-stars and see very little effortless chemistry in comparison.

Loved shakti with radhika in MATSH. Drashti was the best with gurmeet, although her and vivian were also killer, but not feeling drashti and shakti as much as I feel them with past co-stars or shakti with aditi.

THIS!!! you said it!!! Drashti and Gurmeet are in a league of their own as far as chemistry is concerned and their intimate scenes weren't shot the way the kunan's sex scene was shot! It was a turnoff honestly! Did they have to make it vulgar to show the lust factor in this illicit relationship?? 🤢 and if that wasn't enough they had to reinforce it with the drunken dance??? Like seriously?
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How will it make a difference if they tell her themselves? Is she going to feel any less cheated? I don't think so? Will they be completely honest, and by completely honest, I mean admitting that before even admitting it to her, they already crossed physical boundaries with one another, meaning not only did they mentally, but also physically cheated on her? I highly doubt it? They won't be honest either way. They'll present themselves as innocent and pure, irregardless of the fact they KNOW the massive treachery they have done, including having sex behind her back. What is even the point? Admitting it and saying they wan to be together isn't going to make them less wrong, when they already had sex behind her back, and I doubt they'll tell her this.  🤢

Correct it is still what it is... them telling her isnt going to change what they did however, if they at least owned up to it before she had to see them together at least, that way they owned up to their mistake then be caught out like they did in the previous episode. 

I mean if they are in love and they know it and they cannot live without one another blah blah they should have just come out and told Mouli back then. 

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

It's not looking like sizzling chemistry... it's always sexual chemistry . Their relationship is limited to coo chi coo only. There is not any friendship or equity or couple goals or couple fights... Nandini obey kunal in everything , cook for him, feed each other and do coo chi coo and bang bang whenever get chance. Where is equality/friendship jazzbat ? Only coo chi coo/ Bang bang jazzbat is there for divine lovers.

One is brainless and one is jobless so we can see their sexual chemistry every day.

🤣
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Disclaimer: No Chappals and rotten tomatoes please. 🤣

I had not watched the show from the beginning but DD's sexy dress up made me curious and I watched the epies of last 2 weeks. 
I can't say anything about Shakti and Aditi's Chemistry at the beginning of the show but Shakti with DD totally falls in the face. 

One has to watch GHSP to see the sizzling Chemistry. It still gives me goosebumps after almost 7/8 years whenever I get to see DD and GC on screen and off screen ☺️

She even has good chemistry with  the 2 Vampires Vivan and Shidhant. It was once said she can ecev romance with a coat hanger ( Ref: her dance with the coat hanfer at Madhubala). 
But with Shakti I am yet to witness such sizzling Chemistry. 

Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BTW forgot to add DD's Chemistry with Salman Yousuf Khan in Jhalak was the best after Gurmeet. 

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't find any romance...any chemistry  between this 2--K& N
I saw the chemistry in initial episodes ..of Mauli N Kunal
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabyata

I don't find any romance...any chemistry between this 2--K& N
I saw the chemistry in initial episodes ..of Mauli N Kunal

Yea that's why they had to elaborate it with the disgusting sex scene!
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
honeslty i feel so disgustin when there close scenes come i flip channel infact from the time they strted beig shameless i skipped there scenes