Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Maharashtrachi hasya jatra madkil el skit purn pade padla 😆, laughter chi elhi jaga nahi . Ha dosh likhanacha ahe ani actors cha pan ahe 😈 . But i felt pity for the actors 😔. Stage var anu tehi hi TV var popat hone farach vait   Itar skits matr mastach hote 👍🏼. Matr Non-veg jokes thodeshe kami karave 🤢  vishestah Prasad Khandekar ani tyanchya stree jodidarane ☢️

Hum Bane Tum Bane cha flip the Bottle challenge pan mast hota

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovecrepes

JJJK

I haven' watched it for some time now 😕
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovecrepes

JJJK

In first episode Nikita had mocked Vijay as 'khechar' due to his height and had rejected him.
Now Apoorva has fallen for Vijay because his good and helpful nature. Interestingly, so far; she had not even once remarked about his height. Physicality is secondary in this unconventional and not-so-common pairing

Mainly  she is in love with his family. The scene between Apoorva and Momey after the bhausaheb karmarkar fiasco was awesome
BhetuPunha thumbnail
Originally posted by: dlip

In first episode Nikita had mocked Vijay as 'khechar' due to his height and had rejected him.
Now Apoorva has fallen for Vijay because his good and helpful nature. Interestingly, so far; she had not even once remarked about his height. Physicality is secondary in this unconventional and not-so-common pairing

Mainly  she is in love with his family. The scene between Apoorva and Momey after the bhausaheb karmarkar fiasco was awesome

She called him "Khechar" 😲 ? I have seen the first few episodes ,but I must have missed it  .
Looks like I need to start watching it again ⭐️
Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not a fan of reality shows but will be watching that dance show starting from tomorrow becase 
Satish Rajwade is one of the judges 😃😆
BhetuPunha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ketakee

Not a fan of reality shows but will be watching that dance show starting from tomorrow becase 

Satish Rajwade is one of the judges 😃😆

Amruta Khanvilkar is the other judge 👍🏼. There are three judges I think 😊. The promos look promising ⭐️. I hope they don't go Sangeet Samrat - 2 way, flattering to deceive🤢🤢.
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just checking if anyone is watching and can suggest any new shows from Sony Marathi Channel, now being updated on YT. Thanks in advance.
Charu-Deu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good ! YT is better than sony live

BhetuPunha thumbnail
In Julta Julta Jultay ki Vijay is not talking to apoorva karanki tychya honarya baiko ne tyal tasa dum dil ahe 😆😆😆 . Vijay la anarsyacha daba kadahayche prayatn kartana bahun thode hasu ale. 😉.

Maharshtrachi hasyjatra, kalcha bhag purn dhammal hota 😎. Vanita Kharat ne filterpadyachya amitabh bachchan chi solidach ghetli 🤡
Edited by BhetuPunha - 5 years ago
Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually felt sorry for Gaurav More. The way she was going at him was just funny. He could not even think of a response. Epic.
I am watching the dance show on Sony Marathi. These participants are good. But they are performing more of acrobatics and less of dance. Since when only folding your body in weird ways is considered dance ?
In Sare tuhyach Sathi, the girl does not look like a boxer. She has too much of rounded shoulders, sign of someone who rarely plays any sport.
Edited by Notafan - 5 years ago