Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Watching this show only for Mauli
That is the character i fell in love with
Hope to see her journey
Feel nauseated to see "lust ful sexual being K&N"

Ohhh god tell me about!  I m ready to wish for a happy ending for KuNan if they stop doing this constipated- wanna f**k wala eye locks 

Wish Mauli baby gets a pair super soon  .who can respect and mend her broken heart 
Nandy141 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saazhumsafars

I had a problem with nandini in the promo itself.The way she said "there is only one problem..." sounded to me that it was a very trivial,insignificant problem.The word "problem" itself was inaccurately used IMO,whatever is happening in their lives is more than just a problem.Kunal in the promo at least seemed like the kind of person who would be considerate of his wife but in the show he thinks so much about nandini and what she has gone through but so less about mauli,her love and dedication and what he will put her through.

Last night 's epi seemed like Nandini suddenly realised that it's difficult to snatch Kunal from Mauli .. I really didn't understand why she looked so shocked when Mauli was telling how much she loves K 

No words for the disgusting creep K 
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sammy17

I agree with everything apart from the rain scene being the reason for him falling for nandini. That was the first sign of attraction from his side, which was disgusting, but the real reason he felt drawn to her was sympathy. I've said this time and again that the desire to want to protect this girl who to him looked so vulnerable and broken invoked compassion and sympathy in him, and this very sympathy and compassion turned into infatuation. Their so-called love is actually not love, and based on weak grounds of sympathy from kunal's side, and desire to be looked after and cared for from nandini's side. Damsel in distress nandini makes kunal feel more like a man, and a sympathetic man who comes across as a gentleman and respects his wife is something nandini doesn't have, and those things about kunal attracted her. In a bombshell, kunal-nandini are just EWWW, and claiming they are in love with one another, but they are merely infatuated with one another. 

YES!!! but that's what's great about this pairing though because that's interesting and not overplayed like every other type of shows we've seen. These characters are multifaceted and I'm curious to see how Kunal and Nandani's punishment unfolds. They have to be punished because what they're doing is wrong but having conversations about where the story is going to go is a nice way to analyse this show. The show barely started compared to how typical shows lasts so we all have to be patient and see where the writers are leading these characters. I want Mauli to be angry and blame people that she trusted most. She is interesting but I want to see her explore her feelings more. I'm excited about the revelation. 
Nandy141 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mas123

Saw some voice over clips in YT

After revelation, Nandini will go to Mauli to explain the "situation"...and in return she will get a slap  👏

But Kunal will take nandini's side😡

And Mauli will ask him to choose either of her or Nandini

Dr Kunal will obviously choose Nandini

And Mauli will go for divorce

Great News!

Explaining situation?? Really ?? Will she explain on how shameless she led her best friend's husband to the bed ?? How she hid him in the bathroom ??

Kunal will choose Nandini  but along with Mauli, he has to lose his Ma and Dida 

And if he chooses Nandini he will 've to work ... He can't eat Kheer the whole day and be in bed the whole night 

Mauli should go for divorce. She will be happy without this disgusting creep
Nandy141 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammy17

I agree with everything apart from the rain scene being the reason for him falling for nandini. That was the first sign of attraction from his side, which was disgusting, but the real reason he felt drawn to her was sympathy. I've said this time and again that the desire to want to protect this girl who to him looked so vulnerable and broken invoked compassion and sympathy in him, and this very sympathy and compassion turned into infatuation. Their so-called love is actually not love, and based on weak grounds of sympathy from kunal's side, and desire to be looked after and cared for from nandini's side. Damsel in distress nandini makes kunal feel more like a man, and a sympathetic man who comes across as a gentleman and respects his wife is something nandini doesn't have, and those things about kunal attracted her. In a bombshell, kunal-nandini are just EWWW, and claiming they are in love with one another, but they are merely infatuated with one another. 

I agree to an extent that's it's sympathy  . But this disgusting K has destroyed the lives of both the girls cos of his uncontrollable hormones 
I won't blame Nandini cos she is always that way .Rajdeep over Mauli and Kunal over Mauli .. Can never expect her to be faithful 

I hate Kunal more than Nandini for obvious reasons .
As u say , the infactuation, if it's really infatuation won't last long 

But Makers are hell bent on proving it as Love with all divine signs 

Btw yu 've explained it so well
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: mas123

Saw some voice over clips in YT

After revelation, Nandini will go to Mauli to explain the "situation"...and in return she will get a slap  👏

But Kunal will take nandini's side😡

And Mauli will ask him to choose either of her or Nandini

Dr Kunal will obviously choose Nandini

And Mauli will go for divorce

W*F!! Disappointed with Mauli!!
How can she ask Kunal to choose between both girls!! He has committed a crime. Adultery.  And shud b behind bars .
Only thing I liked is Mauli slapping Nandini.