whats the difference between nandini and rajdeep?

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
So rajdeep cheated his wife used to sleep with other women
Nandini cheated on her best friend slept with her Oh only difference rajdeep isnt. a hypocrite he dint hide anything from nandini he accepted to be a jerk creep while our innocent nandu is so naive that she cant see anything beyond her own self the one friend who stood by her through worst phase suported her gave ger a bew life she successfully cheated on her bf broke her trust and has not even an ounce of shame! Disgusting is an understatement for nandini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rajdeep used to rape her and responsible for  miscarriage 
These things no one forgives him and he is therefore worst than nandhini
chulbuliladki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Gulneet I am sorry but are you comparing cheating with Rape and sexual abuse? You do know right that when you rape someone you do it without their consent .What Rajdeep did with Nadini is unfathomable and unpardonable and most importantly without consent. Kunal and Nandini 's relationship on the other hand is with consensus of both of them . No matter how wrong Nandini is at the moment you really cannot compare her to someone who raped his own wife,tried to sell her off to his colleague when she was pregnant, and killed his own child by kicking his wife in the stomach and leaving her to die. He is someone who took his own baby's life I am sorry but he is simply inhuman to be compared with anybody. Edited by chulbuliladki - 5 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kunal, Nandini, Rajdeep falls in same category. 

Rajdeep's abuse was violent. 

Kunal gonna abuse Mauli emotionally. 

Nandini gonna abuse Mauli emotionally.  

Show is jazzbati so KUNAL NANDINI's weapon to abuse Mauli is JAZZBATT ðŸ˜†

P.S: Anyone can file a case for rape but JAZZBATI abuse has no punishment according to law so Kunal Nandini is more heinous.  
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GulneerKaur

Sorry but are you seriously justifying nandini's character by giving an example of a rapist?! The fact that people even have such mentality is ridiculous. I'm sorry I don't mean to be personal but nandini here is betraying her best friend cum sister who has been by her side through thick and thin, fought WITH her so she doesn't go back to her husband, fought FOR her so she can get rid of him, and practically did everything one could possibly do...not even blood relations can define such selflessness at times. And how did nandini repay? By cheating her own sister like bestfriend with hher husband. 

rapists are rapist! they're beasts and nothing can be compared. But what nandini did is NO LESS than the sins of a rapist either. The sin might be different in type, but it's magnitude is just as much as that of a rapist. In fact, what nandini did can never be jutified because her character was purely of a victim and all of a sudden she becomes that woman who doesn't feel the guilt to snatch her bestie's husband... like W*F?! 

Another thing I want to mention is that we all understand that Nandini has been deprived of the love of a husband all her life and was abused. And Mouli and kunal helped her to get rid of him. Now that you're out of it, don't you all feel like she should act a little independent instead of acting all helpless and desperate for love from opposite sex? Like, find a job, continue studies and if you find someone on the way, go with the flow. but what is this all snatching your bestfriend's husband just cause you felt a pull and the chords in your heart was struck by your bestie's hubby?!  

Hey u got me wrong ,I hate nandhini like anything..yeah I agree cheating and decieving and backstanbbing is the biggest crime u commit ,it effects other person mentally

rape also effects u mentally

Yeah I agree with u nandhini and rajdeep same .,
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: GulneerKaur

Sorry but are you seriously justifying nandini's character by giving an example of a rapist?! The fact that people even have such mentality is ridiculous. I'm sorry I don't mean to be personal but nandini here is betraying her best friend cum sister who has been by her side through thick and thin, fought WITH her so she doesn't go back to her husband, fought FOR her so she can get rid of him, and practically did everything one could possibly do...not even blood relations can define such selflessness at times. And how did nandini repay? By cheating her own sister like bestfriend with hher husband. 

rapists are rapist! they're beasts and nothing can be compared. But what nandini did is NO LESS than the sins of a rapist either. The sin might be different in type, but it's magnitude is just as much as that of a rapist. In fact, what nandini did can never be jutified because her character was purely of a victim and all of a sudden she becomes that woman who doesn't feel the guilt to snatch her bestie's husband... like W*F?! 

Another thing I want to mention is that we all understand that Nandini has been deprived of the love of a husband all her life and was abused. And Mouli and kunal helped her to get rid of him. Now that you're out of it, don't you all feel like she should act a little independent instead of acting all helpless and desperate for love from opposite sex? Like, find a job, continue studies and if you find someone on the way, go with the flow. but what is this all snatching your bestfriend's husband just cause you felt a pull and the chords in your heart was struck by your bestie's hubby?!  

CVs in general don't believe female leads to be independent darling. 90% of the time, there shows helpless, gavar types who can't do anything without a man's help... And that's how they show romance.. . Same with silsila... Nandini is shown the victim who although got rid of her rapist husband, can't think out of the box to make herself independent. She is too desperate for a man in her life and so she's okay to snatch her best friends husband. 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rajdeep don't cry 2 prove himself masoom Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Mental and emotional torture is more grave than physical .
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Rajdeep ne nandini ki body ka rape kiya... Nandini ne mauli ke trust ka Rape kiya

Rajdeep ne nandini ko bechne ki koshish ki ...Nandini ne kisi or ke pati ke sath sex kiya or uski biwi ke haqq par hath mara diya

Rajdeep ne mentally toda nandini ko ... Nandini ne mentally toda mauli ko

Rajdeep ne nandini ki beauty ka fayda uthaya...Nandini ne mauli ki masumiyat ka fayda uthaya

Rajdeep nandini ke samne ghar me dusri aurat ko lata tha... nandini mauli ke pith piche dusre ke pati ko ghar me lati thi .

Rajdeep ki wajah se nandini ka miscarriage hua...Nandini ki wajah se mauli ka maa ban ne ka sapna toot gaya

There is no difference in between rajdeep and nandini .

nozzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Crime are punishable by state and sin by God. Crossing roads at stop signals is a crime not a sin but not helping an accident victim is a sin not a crime. But in this case what Rajdeep did to Nandini is a crime as well as a sin. What kunal and Nandini are doing to Mauli is also crime and a sin. So I don't think there should be any comparison. All of them are wrong be it rape or adultery. And these type of people are always punished, if not by law then by God.