Today episode 11th September.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Ruby and Eaaansh shudikaran ends but Vedshree still lost in a fake faith wishes ad wants her to be a daivik.
Panditji is too wise as a detective (called by daayan Ruby) he searched for the tattoo and here Daayan gives her presence ...shows him her true self and pushed him down the balcony...DON?T WORRY he's not a simple panditji with some luck and like a true acrobats he climbed the balcony saved his own life.
Meanwhile the vaarmala got complete and Vedshree is not happy..but as always Ruby once against managed to control Eaaansh and in front of everyone took his hand to the altar.(Eaaansh only is under spell of CHIEF DAAYAN??)
Well Vedshree played her cards and put her saree on fire... Eaaansh fortunately this time heard Vedshree screaming helped and saved her.
Panditji told Vedshree about her mysterious bahuraani being a daayan she look shocked...
The phere is decided for an another time.
Pia was born to pray only suddenly she heard someone calling for hep (THOUGH SHE?S IN THE TEMPLE)
She's suffering amnesia and forget Gurumaa words not to go to this area but her soft soft and fluffy heart just melted seeing the old woman (OH PLEASE PIA YOU WAS WARNED ALREADY)
The chief daayan thought if the divine soul stepped in she can be freed (THEN NO USE OF RUBY THE ASSISTANT DAAYAN)...😳😕
Shockingly Vedshree got to know that Ruby the daayan is the new to be member of the Rathod family...
But Ruby is no less intelligent she's also suspecting Vedshree.
TOO MUCH OF DAAYAN EPISODE:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Today episode was totally Mohona and Ruby glorification. Only good part was the padit scenes. I loved how he some how climbed up and came. Vedashri also tried her best to buy time and stop the wedding 
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Daayan hi daayan dikhi aaj to. Good one was panditji saved himself and vedshree somehow stopped feras.
4me2 thumbnail
But I doubt how much Vedashri can alone postpone the wedding 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4me2

Today episode was totally Mohona and Ruby glorification. Only good part was the padit scenes. I loved how he some how climbed up and came. Vedashri also tried her best to buy time and stop the wedding 

i will say almost all episodes is full of Mohana 80%
Vedshree trying to stop the wedding was good.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingFoodie

Daayan hi daayan dikhi aaj to. Good one was panditji saved himself and vedshree somehow stopped feras.

Panditji part was the best if he would not have come with the tattoo Vedshree would  have not believed him either.
i have money I need proof to believe .
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4me2

But I doubt how much Vedashri can alone postpone the wedding 

She should not have said she's fine she should have been acting but she said it ...
4me2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

i will say almost all episodes is full of Mohana 80%
Vedshree trying to stop the wedding was good.

No there were some episodes earlier where Ruby was shown more and Mohona just a glance
4me2 thumbnail

Panditji part was the best if he would not have come with the tattoo Vedshree would  have not believed him either.
i have money I need proof to believe .

Umm sorry did not get the connection between money and belief ðŸ˜•
4me2 thumbnail

She should not have said she's fine she should have been acting but she said it ...

May be she can act a bit more and fake to be unconscious or something