+100πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I wished he was not a bad guy
would loved to see him with MauliπŸ˜†
Edited by Sabyata - 5 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: kukuraja

I think in this analogy you are missing a little something called a women's consent.

Did the woman consent for her zip to be opened in either case ?

Surely no in the former case. No woman would want to be disrobed in public.

In the latter, it is clear she was a consenting adult all the way.

So while infidelity is immoral it cannot be equated with forcibly disrobing a woman in public.

Also regardless if Nandini is innocent or not, her husband was gruesomely abusive. So his opinion on her charcter is severely askew.

I considered it from the POV that both acts will shame the woman.. In the 1st case, some will ridicule, some will pity and some will support her treating it as an accident to be forgotten.. But in the 2nd case when anyone comes to know about what Kunal does with Nandini in private, they will name and shame her only..

Both Nandini and Rajdeep are bad.. Rajdeep is physically abusive and is shamed in public and under police radar.. Nandini works more on emotional lines and has be able to successfully hide her crimes from society and law..
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dunno...I liked Rajneeb a lot more today. Hey if those two cheaters are "grey" maybe the wifebeater is "grey" too. I thougth it was laughable that the Kunal character, not exactly manly, would be able to beat Rajneeb. He didn't even throw back a punch; I bet if he did Kunal will be knocked into next year. I wonder if they can redeem Rajneeb. Maybe he never loved the cheater. Maybe she cheated with his best friend. I mean we really don't know much about her past do we? But cheaters often cheat; maybe this isn't her first time. Maybe Rajneeb would change for a good woman.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiransgirl

I dunno...I liked Rajneeb a lot more today. Hey if those two cheaters are "grey" maybe the wifebeater is "grey" too. I thougth it was laughable that the Kunal character, not exactly manly, would be able to beat Rajneeb. He didn't even throw back a punch; I bet if he did Kunal will be knocked into next year. I wonder if they can redeem Rajneeb. Maybe he never loved the cheater. Maybe she cheated with his best friend. I mean we really don't know much about her past do we? But cheaters often cheat; maybe this isn't her first time. Maybe Rajneeb would change for a good woman.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Correction

His name is Rajdeep
@ Bold--Never know..what makers are going to serve in futureπŸ˜†
Rithu0203 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kunal was concerned about Nandini and was saying something to dida that how wrong Rajdeep is and about his plan's consequences like Nandini will shut herself from the world if Rajdeep's plan worked out. True that. 
But, why same Kunal didn't even realize that if their affair is out, what will be Nanidni's condition, how she will be looked upon by his family, friends, and society??πŸ˜•
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rithu0203

Kunal was concerned about Nandini and was saying something to dida that how wrong Rajdeep is and about his plan's consequences like Nandini will shut herself from the world if Rajdeep's plan worked out. True that. 

But, why same Kunal didn't even realize that if their affair is out, what will be Nanidni's condition, how she will be looked upon by his family, friends, and society??πŸ˜•

Yeah..yeh Nahi sochna inn logo ne
when their affairs will come out--than what???
Phir wohi ganga jamuna  bahne lagegi,
Mauli hum tumko chot nahi pahunchana chate the
chulbuliladki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I still cannot fathom to what extent this douche can go to defame his wife in public even if it means trying to de cloth her. Why is he not in jail already?
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
For the first time I wanted Rajdeep to win in Kunal vs him fight πŸ˜† I would love to watch Rajdeep exposing Kunal! Abhinav is such a talented actor. Even if he is playing such extreme character, he keeps his acting so subtle and to the point πŸ‘

Btw, does Rajdeep know that Nandini and Kunal have made it out? It would be fun seeing his reaction after knowing that πŸ˜† 

ps: his act of unzipping her blouse was creepy and disgusting πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by goofyCat - 5 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: poiu123

I think Abhinav and Aditi have good chemistry in the show πŸ˜‰

I thought I was the only one to think so πŸ˜†... I liked their scene...

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kiransgirl

I dunno...I liked Rajneeb a lot more today. Hey if those two cheaters are "grey" maybe the wifebeater is "grey" too. I thougth it was laughable that the Kunal character, not exactly manly, would be able to beat Rajneeb. He didn't even throw back a punch; I bet if he did Kunal will be knocked into next year. I wonder if they can redeem Rajneeb. Maybe he never loved the cheater. Maybe she cheated with his best friend. I mean we really don't know much about her past do we? But cheaters often cheat; maybe this isn't her first time. Maybe Rajneeb would change for a good woman. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I thought I'm the only crazy one thinking of it πŸ˜†...yesterday i liked when he said how he did all this n got the  beatings from kunal only for mouli πŸ˜† a devil n an angel can make a sizzling pair ⭐️...as u said there was not much shown about rajdeep n nandini past they were married for 7 years but most of the abuse scenes nandini gets fb of are recent n he did not send her to makija kinda men in all those years which was actually strange, it is also possible rajdeep intentionally abuses nandini in front of his clients to get their sympathy for her n she can seal the deal for him n it was one such plan by them to  trap Kunal n mouli also but nandini has double-crossed him...they don't have to paint him white since a few things like causing miscarriage, sending her to makija n the recent rape attempt are not forgiveable but can show his soft corner for mouli n how mouli changes her perspective towards him n how he reformsπŸ˜‰ he at least considers himself a bad person so there is possibility of reforming unlike K n N who don't even consider their acts as wrong...
Edited by -JaZ- - 5 years ago
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next